Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by Art Vandelay on Today at 05:21:12 pm »

Because the many proofs that Christianity is true proves that the Bible is true.

proof
noun
evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement

You haven't done this, not with one of your annoying "proofs" at best you've presented arguments for the plausibility of some sections of the biblical record "proving that the Bible is true" would require establishing that the world was five thousand years old, that there was in fact a world wide flood, that the Exodus happened, that you could repeatedly and blatantly break the laws of conservation of mass and energy, that you could cure leprosy by fondling someone and that you could revive someone scourged, stabbed, starved, dehydrated and nailed on a cross to die and that the person could gain the powers of flight. The task of "proving" the "Bible is true" requires nothing more or less than establishing the fact of every single statement in that contradictory mass of fables, legends, laws and lineages. The task of proving Christianity true requires you to prove things that are impossible to prove like predictions of the future. You have not done any of these things, you can not do them as it is impossible.

No, the killer has to give proof that God ordered for the killing to happen.

Why should I believe the killers in the Old Testament had any proof?  All we have to go on is some books written long after the fact by their fan boys.

I don't see any reason not to think they were lying.

Because the many proofs that Christianity is true proves that the Bible is true.

God is our creator so he obviously makes rules for his creation to follow. 

Why?

Because he’s our creator so he wants us to worship him and obey him.
No mate, morality applies to all or it's worthless. At least admit that even if you don't agree with my statement that you won't convince anybody here, as evidenced by your utter failure to convince anybody with the same tired crap you keep piling on and no, you can't get us to by into your religion by sheer persistence. This isn't a Hollywood Rom Com.

Go back to your fetishes and fantasies, your missionary work is boring and pointless!
The Christian split I'm waiting for is the one where every Catholic suddenly becomes unaffiliated because the Church has been prosecuted for its two thousand years of crimes against humanity and dissolved, its assets distributed to everyone it has wronged.
Preaching and Worship / Re: More proof that Christianity is true.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on Today at 04:36:19 pm »
He gives humans free will. Unfortunately humans use their free will to commit sin. God is our creator so he obviously makes rules for his creation to follow. 
As we've been over before, that's a bullshit excuse. If he's all knowing, he knew full well what every last human to ever exist was going to do over the course of their lives, from the moment of creation. Not to mention, even if he didn't, he's perfectly capable of creating a rule set that doesn't involve genocide and mass torture solely for the crime of existing has he supposedly created as to exist in the first place.

Of course, it's all bullshit in the first place. Thinking this character is a good guy is one thing, believing he actually exists is a whole other level of retardation.
HOLY SHIT!  This is huge.

Ironbite-like super huge.
As I've said before I'm not a Mythicist, but just saying that Jesus probably existed doesn't mean anything else.

Do you have any evidence that Jesus actual came back to life and flew away?

Do you have any evidence that he was God, considering I've already proven that early Christians didn't think that?

But Josephus’ writings also confirmed the biblical event of Jesus being crucified under Pontius Pilate, as well as the biblical characters John the Baptist, and the Apostle James. So it confirms that the Gospel accounts are true.

And no you did not prove that early Christians didn’t think he was God. Son of Man, Son of God, and being part of the Trinity of God mean the same thing.

Why should I believe the killers in the Old Testament had any proof?  All we have to go on is some books written long after the fact by their fan boys.

Why?

Because he’s our creator so he wants us to worship him and obey him.
« Last post by Skybison on Today at 01:59:41 pm »
As I've said before I'm not a Mythicist, but just saying that Jesus probably existed doesn't mean anything else.

Do you have any evidence that Jesus actual came back to life and flew away?

Do you have any evidence that he was God, considering I've already proven that early Christians didn't think that?
« Last post by Skybison on Today at 01:55:33 pm »

Why?
Preaching and Worship / A question for Niam.
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on Today at 10:23:45 am »
Since it has been taking a long time for you to write Chapter 11 Part 2, can I write it as well as other chapters? It will help update Parallel Hero faster.

If not, then when is Chapter 11 Part 2 coming out?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10