Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
And again you have zero understanding of the kinds of people who would join such a project. None would be good, noble souls. They'd mutilate and carve you to pieces if it would mean they got just a bit more.

The current Barrons in England(most of whom are rightful heirs) are not like that.

Because (just like religion) they have no power and have to be nice.

Give them power and look the fuck out.

The King will do a good job at keeping them in line like they did in the Middle Ages.

Here's a radical idea: let's stick with the system that's in place now. It works and provides far fewer opportunities for real fuckery than yours does.
And again you have zero understanding of the kinds of people who would join such a project. None would be good, noble souls. They'd mutilate and carve you to pieces if it would mean they got just a bit more.

The current Barrons in England(most of whom are rightful heirs) are not like that.

The King will do a good job at keeping them in line like they did in the Middle Ages.

Laws-stopping the power hungry from plotting...

Kid, you haven't worked out this whole "human beings" thing, have you?

They will have enough money as Lords to keep them happy.
He came up with a plan that includes rape, betrayal and wars but then thinks that the same people for whom a qualifying factor for getting into the band of betrayers was the willingness to betray their rightful rulers and to break several laws would not be willing to betray the ruler they just set up as a puppet because that would mean breaking laws...
Ohh my it sounds like you're angry. Truth is, I've been on the west coast this whole time. But you still believed it just - because you believe things without needing much tangible truth. You are what I like to call easy pickings. Now, it will be a simple task to bring that video back online even if you delete it - once you played yourself into my game, you can't get out so easy.
And this time niam will definitely give you proof he fucked your second cousin.

I am not going to fall for his deception again and will delete the oink video. I know that Niam is most likely lying that he fucked my second cousin, and if he did, I don't really give a shit.
Yep, then know one would know this canny young sirra could be duped. No one's fool, that lad.

Don't get cranky now kid, you thought oinking for five minutes on social media was a good plan and you want to decide the fate of nations?

Bloody hell!
Laws-stopping the power hungry from plotting...

Kid, you haven't worked out this whole "human beings" thing, have you?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10