Author Topic: Cut all the funding for the DMV, what could possibly go wrong?  (Read 3231 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Dear Missouri, you’re not Texas stupid yet but you’re trying. Never go full retard folks. This is not from The Onion either, the articles are from www.kansascity.com and www.rawstory.com. Have pity on The Onion, how are they supposed to compete with this?

If the entire $3.5 million allotment for the Motor Vehicle and Driver Licensing Division ultimately is eliminated: “They will not be able to issue any driver’s licenses,” Schaefer, a Columbia Republican, acknowledged.

Other funding cuts target the administration in the Department of Revenue, which oversees the licensing bureau, the Department of Public Safety and the computer section of the state Office of Administration – all of which have drawn Republican ire for their roles in collecting and distributing information about concealed gun permit holders.

Republican lawmakers have asserted that people’s privacy rights have been violated by a new Department of Revenue policy intended to cut down on fraud. The procedure called for licensing clerks to make electronic copies of people’s personal documents such as birth certificates and concealed gun permits. Nixon recently ordered an end to the copying of concealed gun permits, but that has not quelled Republican frustrations.

DO IT, DEW EETTT NAO! The sheer carnage created will: actually make people miss the DMV, cause hilarious amounts of political turmoil and bring in the federal government to kick the stupid out of them.

Now you might be wondering (assuming your brain cells are still alive) who lost their mind and came up with this BS. Look no further than Melissa Wilson, wife of state Rep. Kenneth Wilson (R). Because the UN iz commin’ ta geet ur gunz!

Melissa Wilson, wife of state Rep. Kenneth Wilson (R), told the committee earlier this month that she was certain that gun records had been shared with the federal government as a part of a United Nations initiative called Agenda 21, which some conservatives believe is a conspiracy to “transform America from the land of the free, to the land of the collective” through “a mind-control” tactic called the Delphi technique.

I need a DERP message icon for such threads. :(
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Cut all the funding for the DMV, what could possibly go wrong?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 09:20:02 pm »
...all because the wife of a State Rep told them this?

Ironbite-jesus christ they are going full retard.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 09:31:07 pm »
<hard core snark> Welp, the Missouri cash economy will get a boost out of it; the state will become the nation's

clearinghouse for stolen cars and stripped auto parts! Just think of Misery's convenient, in the middle-of-flyover country

location!  And I thought all they had goin' for 'em in this economy was the meth labs  ;) <snark/>

Okay , Show Me State, show us how fast you can string this fool up by his sac.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 09:33:49 pm »
Is it any wonder Mark Twain called this place "Misery"?
Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 10:35:39 pm »

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 11:17:11 pm »
New rule: if you want to pass legislation based on your beliefs about the UN, you must first pass a basic examination about it. Results range from A for Appropriate Aptitude to C, Competent and F, Fucking Retard.  The results are public and posted on all ballots in the next election.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 11:21:20 pm by Lt. Fred »
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 11:31:42 pm »
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 11:55:21 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjZjQrfGNg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjZjQrfGNg</a>

Whoever posted that video is gonna end up loving me.

Yeah, I might edge into overusing it, but that's about the only reaction I had when I first saw this thing!
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 12:13:47 am »
Wut... just WUT?

Yeah cause that will fix things RIGHT up! *headdesk*
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 12:49:11 am »
I am actually hoping that they go through with this and the DMV is shut down, at least for a while.

I'm really sorry for the people in Missouri but it really does seem that some people with their libertarian an "small goverment" views won't learn unless they see what kind of fuck ups will follow if they actually get their way.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 12:57:25 am »
That tinfoil hat Delphi stuff is just icing on the cake of Duuurrrh.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 01:13:39 am »
So, with no DMV to issue driver's licenses, are they going to let people drive without them?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 01:15:49 am »
So, with no DMV to issue driver's licenses, are they going to let people drive without them?
Probably. Because freedom.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 01:24:04 am »
Hay guize guess what is recognized as a valid form of photo ID needed to vote? Thankfully there are alternatives means.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Bender_Rodríguez

• Bishop
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 03:07:03 am »
Why?  Why does my state have to be filled with such stupidity.  It's somewhat understandable since we are the meth capital, but still.  I need to get the hell out of here.  On the bright side, at least I'm not in Kansas.