Author Topic: Dad, mom had a child in order to sexually abuse them  (Read 4826 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Dad, mom had a child in order to sexually abuse them
« on: September 17, 2013, 01:15:11 am »
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/os-oviedo-mother-child-sex-husband-trial-20130911,0,5658037.story

Jonathan and Sarah Adleta's children were doomed to a life of perverse cruelty before they were even born.

Jonathan Adleta, a former Marine officer, dreamed of the day he could have "daddy-daughter sex." After Sarah Adleta became pregnant with a daughter, he said he would marry her only if she agreed to let him carry out that desire. When the couple had a son, Sarah Adleta was expected to have sexual encounters with him.

In an Orlando federal courtroom this week, prosecutors and witnesses described, in disturbing and graphic detail, the heinous exploitation and abuse the couple's toddlers endured at the hands of their parents — even after they divorced.

Jonathan Adleta lived his dream until March, when the FBI received a tip that his 29-year-old former wife was communicating with a North Carolina man who was arrested on charges of having sex with a child.

That's when federal authorities began unraveling a cross-country web of sexual abuse that culminated in convictions for both parents — and could land 25-year-old Jonathan Adleta in prison for life.

This. . . you see this is why kids don't need a mom and a dad, they need non-horrible people as a parents.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Dad, mom had a child in order to sexually abuse them
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 01:23:56 am »
I am so fucking nauseous I think I might actually vomit.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 01:25:01 am »
But didn't you know that all gays are pedophiles...

/applies brain bleach
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

wrightway

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 01:26:31 am »
Oh sweet deities, those poor babies. I don't understand women who can allow these things to happen to their children (In the article it mentions yet another woman, the father met on a dating site, who allowed him to molest her daughter). It goes against the fundamental instincts of motherhood.

I'd also like to give the guy in the comments section a swift kick in the ass for trying to make it into a "hurr hurr liberals" thing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:27:01 am »
But children need a mother and a father! /conservitard
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 02:29:56 am »
I've seen a lot of vile and sick things in my time on these forums, but this is one of those that, if not number 1, then in the top 3 to be certain. And it takes a lot for me to consider changing it from the Pearls and Ronald E. Williams. They should be thankful that aggravated child rape, especially of their own kids, doesn't carry the death penalty regardless of the protests of many.

If they're guilty of it, I'd throw the switch, and given my usual misgivings on the death penalty, I would never say such a thing lightly. May their kids find the peace and serenity they so desperately need.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 02:56:14 am »
If they're guilty of it, I'd throw the switch, and given my usual misgivings on the death penalty, I would never say such a thing lightly. May their kids find the peace and serenity they so desperately need.
Seconding this.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 07:19:46 am »
*reads*

*blinks*

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 08:42:20 am »
This is beyond disgusting. I hope those children find parents to support them and help them recover from this nonsense.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

wrightway

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 09:57:35 am »
Someone in the comments said the mother has FAS. Does anyone know if this is true?

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 10:50:32 am »
Sees this well I'm scared just by reading

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 12:34:27 pm »
This. . . you see this is why kids don't need a mom and a dad, they need non-horrible people as a parents.

Doesn't matter, I guarantee you someone is going to blame this on teh ghey.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2013, 01:07:40 pm »
This happened right up the highway a half hour away from me. I read it, then went right out back and used my hatchet to chop up the small tree I cut down yesterday. It's all kindling and chips now.

I'm sorry, but there just needs to be a death penalty for some acts. Consider it sanitary waste disposal.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013, 02:39:32 pm »
This is beyond disgusting. I hope those children find parents to support them and help them recover from this nonsense.

.....non.....non.......

Trihorn-oh dear it seems you broke his brain Sleepy.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 03:10:16 pm »
*opens article*
*reads to bottom of page*

I feel like I need to kill something.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!