Author Topic: Jewish Fundamentalists Censor Women from History  (Read 4484 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Jewish Fundamentalists Censor Women from History
« on: April 05, 2013, 11:10:10 pm »
The deranged opposition to women being depicted in any images whatsoever by Haredi Jews in Israel has officially reached a new low with their censorship of the Holocaust. Yes, a Haredi newspaper called Bakehillah has decided that it is improper to acknowledge the very existence of women even if those same women happen to be the victims of a massive and horrific genocide.

Now you see her:

Now you don't:

"Never Again" indeed...

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Re: Jewish Fundamentalists Censor Women from History
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 11:21:53 pm »
Fucking heretics...
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Joey

• Bishop
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 12:10:12 am »
Does that technically make them holocaust deniers?
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:23:30 am »
...what?  Seriously?  They're blurring out the faces of women who happen to have been victims of the Holocaust?

Ironbite-what is the reasoning behind this?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 12:29:42 am »
Why is this familiar?

Oh that's right aren't these the same people who censored Hillary Clinton out of a picture? They cencor women away from stories no matter how important those people were.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 01:19:44 am »
One question: THE FUCK?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 01:50:50 am »
Haredi Jews have been doing this for a while. They think that men are such raging horny boner-beasts that they'll drool over any sign of a woman, including her face. That's why they have to censor women's faces. Because guys just can't control themselves. :P
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2013, 02:34:55 am »
Let me consult my AIPAC-approved Book-O'-Insults... I believe this classes as a Section 4, 'self-hating Jew'.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2013, 07:24:52 am »
Haredi Jews have been doing this for a while. They think that men are such raging horny boner-beasts that they'll drool over any sign of a woman, including her face. That's why they have to censor women's faces. Because guys just can't control themselves. :P

The difference between these guys and Muslim fundies is what again?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2013, 07:50:34 am »

The muslim fundies will allow images of women, as long as those women are dressed appropriately, depending on which group of muslim fundies or the country the "appropriate clothing" will reveal face or just eyes or nothing.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 10:24:12 am »

The muslim fundies will allow images of women, as long as those women are dressed appropriately, depending on which group of muslim fundies or the country the "appropriate clothing" will reveal face or just eyes or nothing.
Really all three of the Abrahamic religions could compete as to which is the most regressive towards women.

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 01:10:11 pm »
I should point out that if anyone gets an erection from Holocaust imagery, they should seek immediate help because they may be budding serial killers.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2013, 09:53:42 pm »
I literally am speechless right now...
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 12:20:33 am »
Does that technically make them holocaust deniers?

This brings up a question. Is it just the images of women they are against or are they actually claiming that there weren't women in the holocaust? Because they don't actually erase the women, just blur them.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 03:39:24 am »
Wouldn't be surprised if it were both.  From what I've heard, Haredi are motherfucking CRAZY.  Its folks like this that give Jews a bad name.  Jewish folks, gather up, and tell these fuckers to shut the fuck up and get outta the Stone Age, or stop associating themselves with Judaism.  Yes, I'd recommend the same to extreme sects of all faiths, not just the Abrahamic ones.  They ain't doin ya any favors.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.