Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 22168 times)

Offline loy0

• Neonate
Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 06:56:31 am »
Sounds great.
I have some questions though.
I dont want to be rude, these are sincere questions. I hope you are up to the task of answering them, I noticed your English is not perfect, no offense intended. Nor do I imply any offense with these questions. you seem sincere, I just wish to learn more from you.

1: You imply that everything we learn, from another that we do not discover for ourselves is based on trusting the word of another. You use the word "authority".
Hence you imply that investigating and searching for proof of any single statement is pointless because it all boils down to trusting some other authority. You then ask us to trust you as an authority regarding entities you claim we are completely incapable of understanding.
Isn't this world view dangerously naive? We require more evidence than just trusting an authority because we are aware that lies exist. Even parents lie to their children, most of the time children eventually discover the truth for themselves, other times they continue to live in ignorance. Despite the past experience we all share of being lied to about everything, you expect us to trust you as an authority about something that you yourself claim has no evidence?

2: Why is Krishna the Supreme Personality of Godhood the only valid authority, but all other authorities are meaningless? If we cannot even comprehend this being, or interact with it, how are we supposed to treat it as any kind of authority? You yourself said that "Srila Prabhupada" is your spiritual master, hence you treat Srila Prabhupada as your authority and not Krishna. How does your spiritual master manage to receive authority fro Krishna, but we are unable to?

3: While the 4 steps towards living a good life make sense, the 5th seems impossible given that there seems to be no way to interact with Krishna. How does one offer food to Krishna?

4: The 6th step you mention is interesting to me. What purpose does the chant achieve? It is made up of literally 3 separate words "hare", "Krishna" and "rama" What do these words mean, especially in the order they are chanted? It seems entirely nonsensical and random to me, but I admit my ignorance to the relevant language being used (I assume it is Indian). Further, why does Krishna a supreme being, require us to chant? For a god that seems like particularly arbitrary.

5: What does any of this have to do with the next life? You use the principle that ones memories are fallible as an excuse to explain why no one remembers any other life (albeit a very poor excuse). However, no authority, or evidence is provided that implies any kind of alternate life besides this one. In what way is Krishna involved in any of this?

6: How does any of this in any way provide a purpose for life? While the 4 base rules certainly will help one achieve a healthy life, that healthy life seems entirely independent of Krishna. How does including offering food to Krishna, and chanting add benefit that defines ones purpose in life?

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:57:40 am »
Well, this is new. I think this is our first Hare Krisha drive-by sermon.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 06:57:53 am »
Oh hey, it's like if Mabus were a Hare Krishna, spoke terrible English and didn't have the bandwidth for the usual pic spam.

Offline loy0

• Neonate
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 07:19:04 am »
Sylvana : - you are suffering from what we call "Doctor Frog's philosophy." There was once a frog who had lived all his life in a well. One day a friend visited him and informed him of the existence of the Atlantic Ocean.
   "Oh, what is this Atlantic Ocean?" asked the frog in the well.
   "It is a vast body of water," his friend replied.
   "How vast? ls it double the size of this well?"
   "Oh, no, much larger," his friend replied.
   "How much larger? Ten times the size?"
   In this way the frog went on calculating. But what was the possibility of his ever understanding the depths and far reaches of the great ocean? Our faculties, experience, and powers of speculation are always limited. The frog was always thinking in terms relative to his well. He had no power to think otherwise. Similarly, the scientists are estimating the Absolute Truth, the cause of all causes, with their imperfect senses and minds, and thus they are bound to be bewildered. The essential fault of the so-called scientists is that they have adopted the inductive process to arrive at their conclusions. For example, if a scientist wants to determine whether or not man is mortal by the inductive process, he must study every man to try to discover if some or one of them may be immortal. The scientist says, "I cannot accept the proposition that all men are mortal. There may be some men who are immortal. I have not yet seen every man. Therefore how can I accept that man is mortal?" This is called the inductive process. And the deductive process means that your father, your teacher, or your guru says that man is mortal, and you accept it.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

and if there is any other religion which has got any type of explanation at all which is based on very very and very solid facts and strong basics then simply explain it now that why shall i accept any other religions authority but without saying these points which are holy book quotes, faith or belief and personal experience.

Special Note :- and you can't impose another authority on us without any better explanation.
and as far as about your authority so You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 07:21:21 am »
Modding

Okay i got a little quick with the ban, thought this was one off spam until i saw the reply before i implemented it. Got rid of the bam.

Be careful though because this looks a tad...off
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 08:17:55 am »
Sylvana : - you are suffering from what we call "Doctor Frog's philosophy."
Your story is lovely, but suffers from one problem that makes it inapplicable. The frog can leave the well and see the ocean. While he may never have understood it before, it is within the range of possibilities to encounter it. You state that Krishna is beyond understanding. Hence, even the frog who was talking about the ocean would not understand.

I admit that I am but an ignorant human. I have my limits, in bot experience and understanding. I am willing to learn new things and possibly experience new things, but those things have to be based on more than merely the words of another person.

The scientist says, "I cannot accept the proposition that all men are mortal. There may be some men who are immortal. I have not yet seen every man. Therefore how can I accept that man is mortal?"

Science does not work like that, but science works on a theory principle. Nothing is Science is ever absolute. Even gravity is treated as a theory because despite it being the best explanation for what we observe, there might still be more data out there as yet undiscovered that would invalidate the theory of gravity. Hence, while the mortality of man is not absolutely known, it fits the currently available data. Until new data emerges that contradicts those findings, all men will be assumed to be mortal.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

Electricity does not quite work that way. It is quite complex especially when you take its duality of nature into consideration. However, as one of the 3 components that make up the atom, electromagnetism is in effect a part of those elements. However, this is completely besides the point. Electricity is fascinating.

and if there is any other religion which has got any type of explanation at all which is based on very very and very solid facts and strong basics then simply explain it now that why shall i accept any other religions authority but without saying these points which are holy book quotes, faith or belief and personal experience.

I will be honest, I agree completely. I dont accept any religion without it providing a decent explanation of itself and how it interacts with the universe. Unfortunately so far what you have told me about Krishna is the same as any other religion that you yourself deny. You cannot accept another religion based on a holy book, quotes, or faith, but you seem to be asking us to do just that regarding Krishna.

and as far as about your authority so You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.

You are right, I can neither deny nor confirm the existence of a creator. Unfortunately, there is no empirical test we can perform to verify that even if a creator does exist that he has any influence on the universe as we know it. While creators and supreme beings have been used to explain unknown phenomena throughout history, as we have learned more and more about hos the universe works, the intervention of those beings has become less and less.

Lastly I would like to mention that while I appreciate your reply, you haven't answered my original questions very well, or at all. Perhaps you could try and explain your religion with more clarity if possible and that will answer my questions.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 08:54:42 am »
The essential fault of the so-called scientists is that they have adopted the inductive process to arrive at their conclusions. For example, if a scientist wants to determine whether or not man is mortal by the inductive process, he must study every man to try to discover if some or one of them may be immortal. The scientist says, "I cannot accept the proposition that all men are mortal. There may be some men who are immortal. I have not yet seen every man. Therefore how can I accept that man is mortal?" This is called the inductive process. And the deductive process means that your father, your teacher, or your guru says that man is mortal, and you accept it.

Those words don't mean that. Like, at all.

Induction means that every time you observe a human who is mortal, you think the proposition "all humans are mortal" is more likely, and if you observe a human who is immortal (how, I'm not sure), you reject that proposition. Different epistemologies use induction in different ways, but that's the core of it.

Deduction means you start with some axioms like "all living beings are mortal" and "all humans are living beings" and then use the rules of logic to deduce that, if those axioms are true, then it follows that all humans are mortal.

Accepting the words of a teacher is neither.
Σא

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 10:15:15 am »
What's wrong with onion and garlic?

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 12:38:08 pm »
What's wrong with onion and garlic?

Apparently they are considered meat?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 01:05:12 pm »
Well, although I sorta feel sorry for Krsna followers having to give up garlic and onions, I am also glad for all of us who stop to let them chat us up while they are out chanting and proseletyzing. Cardamom and curries and chutnies smell great on your breath, but not onions and garlic. And I wish to express my thanks, once again, to the Krsna movement, via loy0, for all the delicious free vegan meals I enjoyed as a broke youngster back in Atlanta. Every other Sunday, IIRC, a local Krsna Temple put on a huge, excellent free buffet in the lovely F. L. Olmstead-designed park at Ponce De Leon Blvd and Moreland Ave. They fed hundreds, including many homeless people, who got no other fresh and nutritious food save for those picnic buffets.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 03:28:53 pm »
There are words there.  I'm sure they're in English.  But for the life of me all I get as a reaction when I put them in my brain meats is ".........what?".

Ironbite-someone please help a poor raptor out here.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 03:30:36 pm »
There are words there.  I'm sure they're in English.  But for the life of me all I get as a reaction when I put them in my brain meats is ".........what?".

Ironbite-someone please help a poor raptor out here.

"Krishna is our lord and savior, and saying he doesn't exist is a fallacy, you should worship him" is what I'm getting.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 05:25:43 pm »
Guy goes to a doctor.

He says, "Doc, you've got to help me.  I can't remember anything for five seconds."

The doctor say, "Hmm, how long has this been going on?"

The guy says, "How long has what been going on?"

This has nothing to do with the topic, of course, but I thought I'd pass it along.

I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 06:01:28 pm »
Have we ever had a Hare Krishna fundie before?