Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by Art Vandelay on Today at 10:20:32 pm »
Art that is the single most offensive thing anyone in the world has ever posted.

Ironbite-I'll thank you to Alt-F4 your life now.
Even more than sexual Garfield? Wow. My mother would be proud.
Bug Reports / More Database Errors
« Last post by Lana Reverse on Today at 09:42:29 pm »
The database errors are happening again. I don't know if it's a problem for anyone else, but it's kind of annoying for me. Just when I thought they were fixed, too.
I guess we might as well rename Preaching and Worship to "The Jacob Harrison Variety Show".
Surely there's a lass who'll bravely lie underneath all that and keep thinking "England, England, England?"

Well, nah. Because Brexit.

England's more fucked than he will ever be!
Hey, near enough.
« Last post by Lana Reverse on Today at 04:33:39 pm »
Thanks, Jacob Harrison. Without you I'd never have the courage to do that.
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 03:42:28 pm »
Art that is the single most offensive thing anyone in the world has ever posted.

Ironbite-I'll thank you to Alt-F4 your life now.
Damn niam.  That was beautiful.

Ironbite-and poetic.
Preaching and Worship / Jacob Harrison is an ugly cuck and he knows it
« Last post by niam2023 on Today at 03:23:11 pm »
Lets get right to the point of this.

Jacob is a total 1 / 10 in terms of appearance, personality and nature. He's covering up his sheer uninteresting nature, ugly looks and incel personality with his obsession with the middle ages and English culture. Sure he can say he's a volcel all he wants, but the obsession he has with his second cousin does not lie. The fact is, he would NEED to form a cult to find anyone that would be willing to love him.

1) his nose. Oh fucking damn his nose. It is swollen, ugly and dominates most of his face. It probably leans toward snorting and breathing like a pig. His nose is enormous - there's no getting around that. And the skin around it is irritated, dry looking, and speaks of not enough showers taken. Its just a matter of time before he develops some sort of skin disease.

2) his acne. Just wow, the acne on this guy. His skin is evidently so oily and disgusting that pimples just bulge out from his skin and stand out, full of pus and infection. No one can look at such a face full of welts and whiteheads and think that he is good looking. He's heinously ugly when it comes to the condition of his skin. They pop up everywhere - from his chin to his nose (making the nose's piggish look stand out even more) and his brow.

3) his glasses are blocky and only serve to accentuate his worst features, making people focus on the frontal areas, which are full of pimples, oil and dry spots.

4) his hair is just...eugh. It looks dry, unwashed for days, and full of who knows what. Even his eyebrows are too bushy, forming what looks like bars over his bulbous eyes and pimple ridden cheeks. I am guessing there's a lot of dandruff in there, and if you shake him he gives off a rain of white flakes and loose hair. He'll be having a bald spot by the time he's thirty.

5) His lips combine being dry and being altogether too large, along with the skin around the upper and lower lip being encrusted with - again - the disgusting pimples.

Conclusion: Jacob Harrison is a really fucking ugly obsessed cuckold who's trying to hide it by living out his fantasies of alternate universes, British Royalty and ultra-conservative ideologies. He's probably acutely aware of how fucking ugly he is, and tries to avoid looking in any mirrors. He wants to avoid having to confront the reality that despite what mommy and daddy say, he's fucking hideous, nobody can love his looks, and if he was "looksmatched" as his fellow incels put it the only thing able to be matched with him would be his female equivalent;

A sow in heat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10