Author Topic: An Incel Transforms - story  (Read 7176 times)

Offline Just Along For The Ride

• Neonate
Re: An Incel Transforms - story
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2017, 07:53:34 am »
Chapter 5

The sky was mostly dark by 11.30pm - the time that Josh got home. He let himself in as quietly as he could and sneaked into the kitchen, not even turning the light on. He opened the door to look for something he could eat. He was ravenous. 

Most of the contents of the fridge were useless: a tub of margarine, a bag of oranges, a four-pack of chicken breasts, a bowl of something with tuna and sweetcorn in that had been there for three or four days already and had gone dry, half a bag of carrots, three cans of soda, four pints of milk and half a carton of juice. And – crucially – the cold remains of a pasta bake!

He took it out, retrieved a fork and wolfed the whole thing down, cold, standing. He washed it down with most of the juice carton and three chocolate-caramel cake bars from the cupboard (although he took those to his bedroom in case the rustling drew his mom out of her room).

Finally back in the warmth and comfort of his bedroom, Josh sat on his bed and let himself warm up from his hours outdoors and the cold meal in his belly. Chewing on the first of the cake bars, he thought about his situation.

The day had been boring and stressful. He didn't want to have to go through all that again. Maybe, if he went to sleep, he would wake up as a guy again, but Josh was starting to doubt that that would work. He still had a girl body after one night's sleep and a day of tramping around the streets, with all the associated humiliations.

For example, as the temperature had chilled, his nipples had gotten hard. He'd folded his arms to hide them as he'd walked down the street, giving everybody who had the bad manners to look at him a sullen look to warn them off from looking any more. He didn't want to get stared at! He wasn't some stupid, attention-whore Stacey!

It was only a matter of time before he had to have some kind of contact with his mom. Either they'd bump into each other in the hallway or she'd ask him a question, and even if he could avoid those two things, soon enough she'd see him leaving the house. And then she'd definitely know something was up. Then she'd assume he wasn't Josh, and probably call the police or something, and then he'd be fucked.

The clock was ticking. He had to figure out what else to do.

He started on his second cake bar and thought hard. Maybe he could live in a homeless shelter? He shuddered at the thought. He didn't have any friends he could stay with, he'd never needed them before. All the guys he'd been to school with were either normies or Chads, anyway.

He did have one idea, though. Rochwick drew in a steady supply of backpackers, and because of that, there was a hostel at the edge of the town centre.

Urgh, he didn't want to live with Australians! All of them were Chads, every last one of them.

Josh switched on his computer and did a search for the homeless shelters in Rochwick. After about ten minutes' searching, he found that the one and only shelter was made for temporary stays only. After one night you had to move on. They could help you find a home afterwards but you had to provide ID for that – and none of Josh's ID suited him any more.

He took a deep breath to still his revulsion, and checked out the hostel. It cost a few dollars a night.

“Shit,” muttered Josh under his breath. How was he going to get out of this one?

He looked at his bedroom door, but his mind went further. Specifically, to the wodge of cash his mom kept in a tin on top of the wooden cabinet in the living room. He could take that...

It would keep him in the hostel – and fed – for ages.

Except... if he took it and left, his mom would find out soon enough and then she'd know exactly who was responsible. She would call the police, and then he'd be fucked. His shoulders sagged and he sighed.

But then again, his mom was a ditzy bitch. If he only took a few bills out of it, she'd just think she'd mis-counted at some point. Yeah, he could take a little, maybe $40.

That would still only sustain him for a short time. He had to get more money from somewhere. But where, and how? He couldn't claim benefits, because he wasn't the guy who showed up on his ID. He couldn't keep coming back to steal from mom. He didn't think he was up to theft from anywhere else...

There was nothing else for it, he was going to have to get a job.

But just for now Josh was tired, so he went to sleep.
Better to be sexy and racy
than sexist and racist

• Neonate
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2017, 10:15:40 am »
Chapter 6

Josh sat heavily down on the train seat and zoned out even as it pulled away from the station.

He hadn't gone to sleep immediately, so had decided to end the day on a happier note. The trouble was, that was much easier as a guy than it was as a girl. He had reached half-way down to his crotch but then recoiled. What was he supposed to do with what was down there?

He'd tried, regardless. By the end, some of what he had done was pleasurable, he guessed, but mostly it just felt uncomfortable. Since all whores (and since all women were whores, that meant all women) liked a dick inside them, it followed that in order to get off, he would have to stick something inside. He'd tried to convince himself to try, using his fingers, and for a while he couldn't bring himself to do anything so degrading. But once he had tried it, he'd found that it kind of hurt, and he didn't think he'd actually gotten his fingers in, anyway. Did he have a defective body or something?

And by the way, why did it smell so strong? It was like there was something wrong, down there.

In the end, he'd given up and turned onto his side to sleep, fuming at the unfairness of it.

He got into town and headed for the hostel.

The hostel had a smell. Dust and sweat, cleaning materials and bread. A blonde guy with a Scandanavian-style beard sat casually at a reception desk, watching the TV in the room, which another five people were also watching as they ate bread rolls.

The receptionist turned his attention lazily to Josh. “Hi.”

Josh cleared his throat awkwardly. “Hi,” he mumbled in his newly-feminised voice, not quite able to look the man in the eye. “I want to check in, please.”

The receptionist (how come a man was doing a woman's job? The guy didn't look like someone who hated himself) took out a book, opened it, and poised a pen over the page. “How many nights?”

Josh shrugged. The guy watched him almost dispassionately, waiting for an answer, so eventually Josh decided he had to give some answer or other. “Dunno. Long as I need.”

“Shall I put you in for a week to start with? If you need more, let me know as soon as possible and I'll put you down for longer.”

Josh shrugged again. “Okay.”

The guy wrote something in the book. “What's your name, please?”

“Josh,” said Josh without thinking.

The guy paused, then smiled patiently and wrote this down in the book. “'Josh'. Okay Josh, I'll show you around.”

Then Josh realised that of course, his name no longer fit. What could he do about that? He didn't want to give himself a girl name – he wasn't a girl, no matter what had happened to him! He drifted into thought about that as he followed the receptionist along the hallway.

“My name's Darren, by the way,” said the receptionist with a look at Josh that was clearly meant to be friendly. When Josh didn't return it, Darren got on with the tour instead. “This-” he walked into a large room, “-is your dorm. Your bunk is number seven.” There were two guys in the room, sitting on the floor with clothes and bags and toiletries strewn about, as if they were re-packing their bags. They looked up and smiled at Darren and Josh before returning their attention back to their task. “Further down the hallway...” he prompted, doubling back on himself and leading Josh onwards, “...is the kitchen. The stove isn't working at the moment, just so you know. And then we have the toilet block. Ladies this way, gents that way.”

Josh wondered about that. At some point he was going to have to go into the ladies' showers. He'd managed to figure out how to go to the bathroom the previous day, and Jesus, was it weird compared to being a guy. He hadn't had a shower either since turning into a... since his transformation, either. It was probably time to do that soon. He'd heard in high school that the girls' showers were communal, so they all showered together. Was it the same here, too?

He didn't want anyone to see his body. He didn't get a chance to fret about that though, because Darren was still talking.

“...hang out in the communal room if you want some peace and quiet, but the wi-fi's stronger in reception, which is why most people are hanging out there instead. We put on a basic breakfast of bread, cheese and sliced meat, and... I think that's it.” Darren went back behind the reception desk again. “So that will be $116.70, please.”

Josh's face fell. “What?”

“$19.45 per night over six nights.”

“But how am I supposed to pay all that?” Josh asked, suddenly very worried.

Darren did a kind of lop-sided shrug, but offered nothing more.

Josh shifted from one leg to the other. So that meant he could pay for two nights max, and then have nothing but a few coins in his pocket after. Why was living here so expensive?! They should have let him stay as long as he needed, and pay the money only when he could!

He looked back at the entrance. He could go to the homeless shelter for free for a night, but he hated the idea of doing that so much! He'd thought he would be able to hang around doing nothing for a while before he found work, but this, this was unfair! It meant he had to find a job within 1 day or go homeless! “Okay,” he grumbled, slapping $20 onto the desk. “I'll take one night. I'll pay for more if I need it.” He'd use the rest to buy food.

Darren nodded and took the money, apparently unperturbed. “Thank you.” He picked some coins out of one tin and found another full of keys. “Here's a copy of the front door key,” he said as he handed one, plus $1.10, to Josh. “There's no curfew, but please make sure you lock the door on the way in. It's open at the moment but we start locking it after 7pm and before 9am.”

Josh looked forlornly at the meagre collection of coins in the palm of his hands. “Thanks.”

Darren nodded without smiling, and went back to watching TV.

Josh went through to his bunk and sat down, then sighed and put his head in his hands. What the fuck was he supposed to do now? Wasn't it bad enough that he'd been turned into a femoid - the most disgusting, the worst, the absolute lowest of the low? And now he was on the brink of becoming homeless too, through no fault of his own? If there was a God, then he was laughing at Josh-

“You look stressed, girl,” said one of the guys across the room.

Josh looked up slowly; the fact that he was responding to being called a girl crushed him. He looked miserably at the two guys – Chads, he figured, since they both looked confident, with dreadlocks, sun-baked skin, well-toned arms and loose, bohemian clothing - unsure of which had spoken. Not that it mattered. They both thought he was a girl anyway, and it wasn't as if he could prove otherwise.

“What's botherin' ya?” asked the one with the nose ring. By his voice, it was clearly him who had spoken before.

Josh put his head back in his hand. “Don't have a job. Don't have anywhere to live. Don't have anything,” he added as an after-thought.

“Aw, that's pretty rough. Have you tried Discount Sports? They're always hiring. Mainly 'cause they can't keep anyone for long, I reckon, but it's a stepping stone, right?”

Josh looked at the guy. He looked and sounded kind. But surely that was only because he was a Chad who thought he was talking to a girl. Thinking about that gave Josh something to think about. Right now, Josh was getting help (even if it was only a suggestion of where to work) because he was being mistaken for a girl. It was an unfair advantage he was getting, here, that he wouldn't have gotten if he'd still been a guy. If he accepted it then he was taking a step towards becoming something he hated. But could he afford to turn it down?

“Uh...”

“My name's Nigel, by the way.”

“Brad,” interjected the other with a half-wave.

“I-I'll think about it,” was the best Josh could come up with.

Nigel smiled. “All right.”

The two Chads turned back to their bag-organising, and Josh took to staring at the carpet, his eyes involuntarily making patterns out of the weave as he tried to figure out what to do. After a while, the other Chad piped up.

“Do you have anything with you?” asked Brad.

Josh looked at him. “Mm?”

“I just noticed you don't seem to have a bag. Unless you've stashed it somewhere else?”

“Uh... I don't have anything,” he repeated.

Both men looked at Josh, horrified. “You're here with literally nothing but the clothes on your back?”

Josh shrugged.

Nigel and Brad looked at each other. “Strewth. How'd that happen?”

“I don't want to talk about it,” Josh muttered, hunching in on himself.

“Fair enough,” said Nigel. “Well, it sounds like you just dropped out of the sky, so how about this: go take a shower, think about going to Discount Sports, and see if you can't build upwards from there.” He gathered a sage-coloured towel and a bottle of blue shower gel, and brought it over to Josh.

Josh was stunned for a moment, and looked up at the Australian with his jaw hanging. He began to reach for the mini showering kit, hesitated, then accepted it, unsure of what else to do.

“What's your name?”

“J- Uh...”

“You don't want to say? That's okay. Enjoy your shower.” And with that, Nigel went to sit on the floor again with Brad.

Josh numbly got up and walked through to the female showers. The tiles were cracked, the grouting mouldy, and the whole place smelled of mushrooms. The showers, despite his suspicions, were in fact individual and private. The first shower he tried to switch on didn't work, but the second one did, so he stood underneath it and had a long, thorough wash.
than sexist and racist

Offline Vman

• Neonate
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 08:31:25 am »
Interesting as usual, looking forward to more!

pyro

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 07:10:39 pm »
... and? Please don't leave us hanging!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 09:01:51 pm by pyro »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2017, 12:18:00 am »
See, this is why I try not to get into unfinished stories.

• Neonate
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2017, 04:13:42 pm »
[Sorry about the long wait, people! Real life got in the way and I figured that the story had come to a natural stop just there, so walked away from it for a bit.]

Chapter 7

The shower stalls were deserted except for Josh, and the solitude soothed him somewhat. The hot water on his skin helped too. That wasn't saying much, though: Josh'd had an angry nature ever since he could remember.

That said, he realised that he was pretty much cornered into giving up being 'Josh'. At least, he couldn't call himself that any more, not to others. Can I avoid giving anybody my name at all? He wondered, the palms of his hands flat on the wall tiles and his head down. The hot water drummed on his back and poured over the back of his head to run down his face, making him feel like he was drowning. At first he liked the idea of going anonymous and imagined himself in different scenarios, never giving his name... but it wasn't long before he was forced to admit that it couldn't work all the time. Someone would force it out of him sooner or later.

His mood tensing up again, Josh thought about going to Discount Sports instead. Picking up the shower gel, he squirted some into his hair and scrubbed at it irritably before working his way gradually down towards his feet.  He didn't like the idea – he hated the idea of being cucked by society into working for a measly wage just as much as he hated the idea of being cucked by any femaloid he might have dated. But what else could he do?

Mainly, he wondered about whether he'd get the job dressed in guy clothes. Would he even get the job in the first place, even dressed as a girl? What if the interviewer wanted Josh to sleep with him before giving him the job? Wasn't that how femoids got jobs in the first place? Because one thing was for sure: they didn't get it from any kind of skill or moral fiber.

Jesus, why did this all have to be so hard?

By the time he set to work on his feet – putting one hand back onto the wall to steady his balance and using the other to clean one foot and then the other – he'd grudgingly decided that he would have to call himself something female.

Jo would have to do.

He shut off the shower, dried quickly and donned his clothes again, and went back through to the dorm to give the towel and shower gel back to the two Chads. They were nowhere to be seen, so Josh left the stuff in a pile on the floor where they'd been and went out to visit Discount Sports.
than sexist and racist

pyro

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2017, 05:09:33 pm »
Thanks! I hope you didn't feel rushed to put something out...

• Neonate
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 02:54:10 am »
Ehh... yes, but that's got more to do with my own personal emotional baggage. I did feel "People want to see more, that much? Better get a trot on, then!" but I'll take responsibility for feeling that - and how I'm responding to it.

And anyway, getting back into this story was fun. I'd run out of inspiration for it at the point that I stopped before, so the break's been good for the story and for me.

I've written half of another chapter so I should be able to get that one up within the next 24 hours.
than sexist and racist

• Neonate
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 04:58:21 pm »
As promised!

Chapter 8

Josh felt tense as he followed the scrawny, twenty-something manager of Discount Sports through a hallway-cum-store room to the interview room at the back of the building. The guy looked barely out of school, let alone college. Josh had imagined the manager as being some middle-aged guy. Apparently not.

They reached the room and Josh braced himself, expecting to have to fend the manager off at any moment (but also unsure if he should. It was either this or homelessness. Which was worse – having some guy ram his dick up you or to go hungry and cold on the streets?) He didn't get any more time to wonder about that, though, because then the manager walked around to the opposite side of a chipped old veneered table and sat down there.

“Okay Jo, take a seat,” he said, settling himself a bit more comfortably and fanning out a few sheets of paper in front of him. “So to introduce myself properly, my name is Gareth and I'm the Store Manager of this branch of Discount Sports. You said you're interested in the role of Order Picker. Do you have a resume for me to look at?” He watched Josh neutrally for his reaction. Almost as if he hadn't noticed Josh's ill-fitting clothes. Or his tits, which he'd assumed Gareth would be drooling over by now.

“No.” This was his first job. Of course he didn't have a resume.

Gareth paused for a moment as he took this in. “Okay, that's no problem. What's your work history? Or is this your first job?”

Josh folded his arms tightly over his breasts, as defensive of them as he was humiliated by them. “I've never done anything.”

“So you're fresh out of school?”

“Mm.”

Gareth's expression still remained neutral, although his Adam's Apple bobbed a little. “Tell me a little bit about yourself.”

Josh looked at him in horror for a moment. “Uh... I was born here in Rochwick. My mom and dad divorced when I was, like, six or seven.”

“I'm sorry to hear that,” interjected Gareth (obviously to try and get into the pants of the girl opposite him. Josh didn't react to that and kept talking).

“Went to school, didn't learn much. Left. Came here.”

Gareth nodded, writing something on his papers, although he didn't smile. “What do you know about Discount Sports?”

Josh shrugged. “Not much.”

Gareth smiled then, although it was a smile that matched the rest of his bland nature. He wrote a little more, then put his pen down and linked his fingers, looking squarely at Josh. “Okay. Discount Sports was founded in 1991 in Detroit, and over the last 25 years has spread throughout the USA. We have outlets like the one you saw out front, but we also have a big online presence.

“You'll be picking orders in the warehouse at the back for our online customers. The pay is $7.25 per hour, in line with the federal minimum wage...”

Gareth told him some more details about how often he got paid, about sickness and holiday days, and about who in the office he would have to talk to, to get set up on payroll. And then he took Josh on a Safety and Health tour, which took him through the warehouse (where he hardly saw anyone, only a couple of Hispanic guys) and finished up in the shop out front.

The manager finally stopped talking, his position directly opposite Josh. “So that's everything,” he said, straightening up a messy stack of flattened plastic duffel bags by the cash desk. “We do have an order-picking shift starting at 2pm today and we're short of people, so if you can go get your bank details and bring them back and see Lynne upstairs in Payroll before shift starts, she'll be able to get you set up on the system and you can start work. Does that work for you, or do you need a day to get ready?”

Josh had pretty much gotten used to the fact that he wasn't going to be molested by Gareth in exchange for the job, and practically leapt on the chance to work that day. He hated the idea of working with a venom, but he hated the idea of homelessness even more, and if he could work today, that meant he would be able to pay for more nights at the hostel sooner.

He had no bank account, but he figured he could open one before his shift started. “I'll come to the one today.”

A few hours later, Josh was back at Discount Sports. Now he had to start work.

Gareth was busy working in the store, and saw Josh come in. “Jo,” he said, his expression as neutral as ever, belying the energy with which he almost threw down an armful of swimming trunks on hangers. “Ready for your shift?”

Josh shrugged, and Gareth led him briskly through the now-familiar hallway and into the warehouse.

“I'm going to put you with Maria, who's been here longest. She'll show you the ropes. Maria?” he called, striding towards the centre of the warehouse, were Josh had earlier learned the stack of orders were kept.

What? Thought Josh in horror. A girl was going to tell him what to do? Fuck that! He stopped in his tracks however, when he saw the femaloid.

She was slender with long limbs, bronze skin and thick, black hair tied into a messy plait. She wore a navy blue tshirt and short jeans, and smudgy black eye makeup. Josh's brain firstly told him that she was extremely fuckable, and he braced himself for the wave of lust to follow...

Except it didn't. She was just a female. That was it. A female looking at him as if something about him was surprising.

“Jo's just starting today,” he told the female. She was probably a roastie. “Can you show her how everything works?”

“Sure, no problem,” she said, flashing a quick smile at Gareth, the slut.

Gareth turned and walked, fast as usual, out of the warehouse, leaving Josh alone with her.

“Come on Jo, I'll show you what we do. I'll start a new order from scratch.” Before Josh could answer, she turned away to lead him towards the order station.
than sexist and racist

Offline Vman

• Neonate
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2017, 05:40:06 am »
Going nice!

As always, I look forward to more, but please don't feel pressured. Do it at your own pace :)

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2017, 08:49:00 am »
Haven't been on the forums for a while, so I just binged all chapters.
Witty story, looking forward for more!
just your regular ape

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 05:32:37 am »
Been a while since I read the story. Binged chapters 4-8.
Good work OP, if you ever want to do more that would be lovely.