Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Preaching and Worship / Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 19, 2018, 05:32:33 pm »
I don't care and I don't think anyone else does who Joe Boyfort is or what his claim is. People just don't care about monarchs any more.

Let’s say that your found out that you were supposed to inherit family property and money but the property gets put into the hands of another person. Wouldn’t you be pissed and press claims for the property in court. That is why you should be angry that the descendants of John Beaufort do not have their rightful thrones.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by Sigmaleph on June 19, 2018, 05:30:51 pm »
Wow, attacking children to promote her agenda? That's low even for Mann Coulter.

Seriously?

If you're going to insult people, can you do so in a way that isn't dripping with casual transmisogyny?
« Last post by niam2023 on June 19, 2018, 04:39:29 pm »
I don't care and I don't think anyone else does who Joe Boyfort is or what his claim is. People just don't care about monarchs any more.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by BobRumba on June 19, 2018, 04:36:31 pm »
I just want to say I'm absolutely loving this thread right now:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/netflix_picks_up_tv_drama_lucifer_portraying_devil_as_charming_crime_fighter_following_fox_cancellat/

Looks like because it's about the show Lucifer being cancelled and then picked back up by Netflix, some people, including some Christians, who don't usually post on Christian News Network, are commenting to say they're fans of the show.  Amos responded to a few of them, of course, and the people gave it right back to him.

That is pretty fascinating.  More fascinating it looking at how many downvotes the more innocent newcomers have gotten, especially the one who says she's Catholics (Teresa, I think her name was).  True to form the Catholic haters jumped on her, and Guest Verified attacked her for it.

Some of those people have 15 downvotes!
« Last post by Lana Reverse on June 19, 2018, 04:16:26 pm »
Wow, attacking children to promote her agenda? That's low even for Mann Coulter.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by KingOfRhye on June 19, 2018, 03:41:21 pm »
I just want to say I'm absolutely loving this thread right now:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/netflix_picks_up_tv_drama_lucifer_portraying_devil_as_charming_crime_fighter_following_fox_cancellat/

Looks like because it's about the show Lucifer being cancelled and then picked back up by Netflix, some people, including some Christians, who don't usually post on Christian News Network, are commenting to say they're fans of the show.  Amos responded to a few of them, of course, and the people gave it right back to him.
Preaching and Worship / Re: New YouTube Series plan
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 19, 2018, 03:26:15 pm »
Dude, seek help. Seriously.

Why do I need help. My medications are working and I am in a happier place. I am in a good enough mental state to make animations based on what happened in the parralel universe. I already finished the script of the first episode.
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 19, 2018, 03:20:49 pm »
Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.

The reason why it matters is because of property rights. The entire Kingdom of England was the property of the Kings. Therefore it is a violation of property rights for the heirs of John Beaufort to be deprived of what their rightful property.
« Last post by ironbite on June 19, 2018, 03:12:24 pm »
CHILD ACTORS!  THAT BABY YOU SEE CLINGING TO HER MOTHER!?  ACTOR!  ACTOR!

Ironbite-ACTOR!
Preaching and Worship / Re: New YouTube Series plan
« Last post by dpareja on June 19, 2018, 03:10:32 pm »
Dude, seek help. Seriously.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10