Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Jocasta on November 16, 2017, 09:27:32 pm »
He's supporting Roy Moore, no surprise.  Here's his Twitter feed.

https://twitter.com/slidellman4life?lang=en
Politics and Government / Re: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore
« Last post by dpareja on November 16, 2017, 09:09:13 pm »
Overheard during a discussion of the Alabama special election: "Roy Moore is known to be a child molester. Doug Jones is known to be a Democrat. It's hard to say which is more damaging in Alabama."
« Last post by Jocasta on November 16, 2017, 09:04:21 pm »

Jerome Horowitz/Jason Todd/slidellman4life (real name Matthew T. Mason) is now Maxwell Edison.

It should be easy enough to get him banned.  Just report him every time he calls someone a name.  Which he will do eventually...he can’t help himself.

Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by dpareja on November 16, 2017, 07:08:03 pm »
So we know that the GOP is getting rid of the SALT deduction, because fuck blue states.

If you're an individual, anyway.

Under at least one version of their tax bill, corporations keep the SALT deduction.
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by Art Vandelay on November 16, 2017, 07:42:56 am »

Politics and Government / Re: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore
« Last post by Katsuro on November 16, 2017, 06:43:34 am »

EDIT:

Latest defense to this scandal: If he did it, he was a Democrat back then. That's what Rush Limbaugh is now saying.

I...but...you...what?  I mean....eh?

People; I don't get 'em.  Like seriously, things like this blow my fucking mind.  Just when you think people couldn't lower your expectations of the human race anymore, assholes like pop up.
The Lounge / Re: Things That Annoy You
« Last post by Katsuro on November 16, 2017, 06:38:59 am »
People on Facebook who post stuff from Unilad (and similar sites) like it's a reliable source, or some kind of trusted peer-review science/political journal and not just a collection of un-checked click-bait garbage.  I swear to fuck I'm going to punch a kitten if I have to explain to the same people how logic,"consider the source" and basic 5-second fact-checking/research work one more fucking time. They even keep falling for the exact same types of "stories", especially those obviously-not-true-seriously-are-you-a-retard-or-something stories that you get about China.  How many fucking times do I need to tell you, and prove to you with literally less than 5 seconds worth of research, that 99.9999% of those stories are made up horse bollocks? Why do you not get this yet ffs? Argh!

I'm an idiot, and I understand these things.  WTF is these peoples' excuse?
« Last post by Jocasta on November 16, 2017, 01:50:02 am »
Another annoying thing about Amos is his whole "what are you doing on a CHRISTIAN forum........" question.  You might not even be opposing a Christian principle, just a Christian principle filtered through Amos's bizarre worldview.
The Lounge / Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Last post by RavynousHunter on November 15, 2017, 10:06:05 pm »
Got my new tablet to replace my old buddy.  Now to log back in to all my shit!  Whee.
« Last post by CrowFood on November 15, 2017, 08:01:02 pm »
He just took Occam’s razor and drove over it a few times with a Ford F-350.

Infuriatingly though, he's strutting around like he's victorious in this.

This is why I’ve been hammering home on the idea that Amos thinks he’s God, or at least God’s Chosen super-special BFF. He’s making sweeping claims about what is and isn’t true, and if you disagree with him, you’re disagreeing with God. Really, the only thing that’s missing in terms of cult status is that Amos has the charisma of wet garbage.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10