Author Topic: Rick Santorum: "McCain Doesn't Understand How Enhanced Interrogation Works"  (Read 5831 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
McCain knows exactly how torture works. It makes incompetent interrogators feel like they're achieving something. Or it allows sadists to beat out their frustration at, for instance, bombing they can't stop, or terrorism they find it difficult to combat. That's the purpose of torture- to torture.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
What. What. What?! This... thing actually means what he says? exuse me, i must go punch something.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Ranger_Joe

• Pope
  • The Stranger With Candy
Whats worse? People like Santorum..
Rangers Lead The Way..All The Way!

I would give a fuck, but I gave my last one to your mother last night.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
So, do you suppose there will be any sort of backlash towards Santorum where it matters politically? Or is this only angering sane people?
-A Pen Name

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
Well, this happened back in, what, May?  So no, not really.  It went around the news a couple of days, and that was about it.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
Okay. So politically ancient history answers that question for me…
-A Pen Name

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Wasn't there someone else who also said McCain didn't know crap about what torture entailed? I forget who it was but it was during the '08 campaign.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!