Author Topic: For Sale: Game Publisher EA  (Read 7353 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: For Sale: Game Publisher EA
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 06:43:19 pm »
True but crashes etc were rare compared to other games at launch

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Re: For Sale: Game Publisher EA
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 08:13:53 pm »
True but crashes etc were rare compared to other games at launch

It is good that you noticed such. The flack Bioware caught for the "black screen of death" bug was undeserved, as their software did not cause it. The software that caused it was Xbox live and GFWL.

In case this is not clear, look at the software in the unofficial patch which is linked to in the articled linked in this post. The XDBF Entry Tool is specifically made to edit Xbox live accounts/profile info. This includes achievements, copied saves, ect. TL:DR The fix is you manually removing three corrupted files then redownloading that chunk of the game.

The read me is spoilered below:
(click to show/hide)

So you just enjoy crapping on anything people find enjoyable today or something?

No, you misunderstand what and why I am posting. I did not clearly and concisely state why Providence should be kept far away from the Mass Effect IP. Thus haphazard amounts of information and some anger are present in this thread. On the bright side, at least it was informative.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:59:59 pm by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*