Author Topic: Dear GOP, where is the backlash against the pro-rape wargarble?  (Read 3161 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Dear GOP, where is the backlash against the pro-rape wargarble?
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:41:38 pm »
Dear members Republican Party,

Where the actual fuck is the backlash against the deluge of rape related unempathic, misogynistic utterly vile filth being broadcasted from your party. A sort of TL:DR version, The Republican Party Rape Advisory MEGA Chart version IV. It has been an ongoing problem for years now.

As of recent, it has reached the point of parody (eg A Modest Proposal) and beyond. Before anyone says anything jingoistic, such garbage is not limited only United States.

Where is the political action? A million angry web articles accomplish nothing until action is taken! Eg. Where is the replacement of a candidate when he (try and find a female version of Akin running I dare you) goes full rape derp?

It is not as if the Republican Party is incapable, they are human beings. By nature they should (eg psychopaths don't) be able to feel empathy.

Marina Ein, whose public relations firm does crisis communications, said the party needs some kind of “sensitivity training” for its candidates if it wants to do better in the next elections.

“It all boils down to whether or not the Republican Party thinks this is a problem,” she said. “If they want to make inroads with women, then they need to subject every one of their candidates to sensitivity training — not to mention reality training.”

The training would have to “educate politicians on subjects that are absolutely taboo, except to say, ‘I sympathize with the pain of anyone who goes through fill-in-the-blank,’” she said.

This is not a good sign, empathy is instinctual not a learned behavioral schema. Politicians are supposed to be representatives, who are supposed to represent their constituents. Protip women can vote. I dare to assume that a prerequisite skill for a career in politics is the ability to recognize needs and problems as communicated among individuals.

Karen Hughes: “And if another Republican man says anything about rape other than it is a horrific, violent crime, I want to personally cut out his tongue. The college-age daughters of many of my friends voted for Obama because they were completely turned off by Neanderthal comments like the suggestion of “legitimate rape.””

And yet in 2013:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwL28uFZKw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwL28uFZKw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEEnSIAG9s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSEEnSIAG9s</a>

Are there not female Republicans? Do they not have a say in political matters? Last time I checked Karen Hughes does not constitute all female Republicans.

Coulter alone should be raising eyebrows!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:14:46 pm by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
Re: www.dayswithoutagoprapemention.com Trigger warning!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 09:47:55 pm »
Are there not female Republicans? Do they not have a say in political matters? Last time I checked Karen Hughes does not constitute all female Republicans.

Nikki Haley!

Anyways the GOP will care about this when the voters start to care.  Still to many people who just don't give a flying fuck.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:54:06 pm »

In all seriousness, though, could you restate the gist of what you posted? I'm having a hard time understanding what you wrote. What's with the url in the title?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 10:03:18 pm »
it's a website that catalogues all the GOP rape mentions the are currently 3 days without one

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 10:17:26 pm »

In all seriousness, though, could you restate the gist of what you posted? I'm having a hard time understanding what you wrote. What's with the url in the title?

Fixed? Any possible suggestions?
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
Re: Dear GOP, where is the backlash against the pro-rape wargarble?
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 11:36:34 pm »

Nikki Haley!

Anyways the GOP will care about this when the voters start to care.  Still to many people who just don't give a flying fuck.

Actually, several congressmen lost the last election precisely because of their stances on women's issues.  As well, it was considered a major factor in Romney's defeat.  So yes, at least nationwide, and in some districts, the voters do care.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 12:34:12 am »
Meh... they're just women.  What other use are they anyway?

Yeah that was sarcasm, but now I feel dirty having written it.  Uck...

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 12:39:20 am »
Hey IL could you do me a favor and NOT POST SO MANY GOD DAMN LINKS!?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 01:23:22 am »
Unless they're Links of the Zelda persuasion.  He's coo.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 12:14:44 pm »

I never understood such sentiments, this is the internet is it not? Without content and context anyone can pull stuff out of their ass and post it. TV tropes links on the other hand…

Distind

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 04:11:37 pm »

I never understood such sentiments, this is the internet is it not? Without content and context anyone can pull stuff out of their ass and post it. TV tropes links on the other hand…
Because it makes it a whore to read things. I'm a fan of footnotes myself.