Author Topic: The Whole N. Korea Thing...It's because of the gays.  (Read 2984 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
The Whole N. Korea Thing...It's because of the gays.
« on: April 09, 2013, 11:21:18 pm »
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLT5624InrI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLT5624InrI</a>

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: The Whole N. Korea Thing...It's because of the gays.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:26:04 pm »

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 11:26:15 pm »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 12:50:49 am »
He's totally right, guys. One moment, you're enjoying a spot of cock and bum fun, the next you're the dictator of a communist hell hole that's threatening to use your non-existent nuclear ICBMs on America. In fact, it happens to me all the time.

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 10:54:29 am »
He's totally right, guys. One moment, you're enjoying a spot of cock and bum fun, the next you're the dictator of a communist hell hole that's threatening to use your non-existent nuclear ICBMs on America. In fact, it happens to me all the time.
I've been meaning to talk to you about that; your sodomy is really starting to threaten global political stability.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 10:58:36 am »
I've been meaning to talk to you about that; your sodomy is really starting to threaten global political stability.

So... We should get him a bigger dildo so we can see what happens?
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 11:05:16 am »

So... We should get him a bigger dildo so we can see what happens?
Hell no! We already have promiscuous women causing earthquakes, do we really need dildo-caused political disasters?

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 11:09:30 am »
Maybe the terrorists of the future will just organise mass gay weddings in countries they hate in order to provoke North Korea into nuking them.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 11:12:38 am »
See, now that story about Jong Il's birth being highlighted by a flippin' rainbow was true...so I guess Jong

Un is gay adopted?

Oh wait....he's saying that gawd's mysterious hand is working through NK's missile pissing bluster?

Following the Post hoc ergo propter hoc

Gawd is a Communist! Or Jong Un is gawd?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2013, 11:20:24 am »
Fine, just let me do it one more time. I need a couple more billion for my Swiss bank account.

Hey, being a dictator as its perks.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2013, 12:11:17 pm »
See, now that story about Jong Il's birth being highlighted by a flippin' rainbow was true...so I guess Jong

Un is gay adopted?

Oh wait....he's saying that gawd's mysterious hand is working through NK's missile pissing bluster?

It wasn't just a rainbow, it was a double rainbow(WHOA MY GOD, WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?).

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2013, 08:54:57 pm »
It actually makes perfect sense, now that you think about it.

Kim Jong Un is being given dreams by angels, who are crying and simultaneously causing global warming, because they're grossed out by sweaty man-love. And one day, he happened to see sixteen really muscular gay guys on a cruise boat having sex, confirming his visions and deciding America must burn...

Even though the boat was from Australia. But that's not what is important.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 04:39:43 am »

Un is gay adopted?

It wasn't just a rainbow, it was a double rainbow(WHOA MY GOD, WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?).

And it was foretold by a swallow....
Still can't think of a signature a year later.