1. It's perfectly acceptable to make the most crude, repulsive jokes on the [BAD JOKE] thread, as long as they are kept there, including Boston Marathon jokes and racist jokes.
2. Anything even slightly politically incorrect is totally unacceptable anywhere else on the board.
3. Personal attacks on other members are allowed anywhere.
4. You're allowed to hijack unrelated threads to insult other members because you are still pissy about something they said a whole week prior.
5. You can create hate threads directed against other members in Flame & Burn.
6. If you are upset because you think someone is "being a douchebag," your're allowed to be 10 times as much of a douchebag when whining about it.
7. When making a thread about a political figure, idea, or belief system you disagree with, the accepted practice is to fill it with hate and insults, rather than foster an intellectual discussion and critical analysis.
2. Theres a line, and its often hard to see, but if you cross it its best to apologize and move on
3. God no, that is strictly limited to flame and burn
4. No way in hell
5. Yep, as long as it calls them out on their shit related to the board.
If someone insulted you outside of flame and burn i apologize for missing it. As for the rest, stop being facetious, calm down, and get over it.