Author Topic: Funny FSTDT quotes.  (Read 5998 times)

Offline blademan9999

• Neonate
Funny FSTDT quotes.
« on: June 09, 2013, 04:49:48 am »
I often go on FSTDT to read quotes to entertain myself, but most of the time all the quotes to is get me all worked up and annoyed. So does anyone know of any really funny quotes on the site.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
Re: Funny FSTDT quotes.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 06:27:56 am »
A lot of our funniest from the forums have already been incorporated into people's signatures. Keep your eyes open and you'll see.

A lot of us don't even bother with the homepage anymore. Sorry.

http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 04:48:40 pm »

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 05:47:50 pm »
http://ww.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=8255

That is all.

Wow. That is something else.

@blademan9999 You could also search for supersport quotes. Those tend to be very funny.

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 03:58:03 pm »
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 05:55:50 pm »
You are all missing the *BEST EVER* quote. Nautical 999. 

I won't link it.

Just go to the main page. Hit Top 100. It is the First Quote. Also Read the comments.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 10:03:58 pm »
You are all missing the *BEST EVER* quote. Nautical 999. 

I won't link it.

Just go to the main page. Hit Top 100. It is the First Quote. Also Read the comments.

Dude I read all the 30 or so pages(at the time) of comments and it was pretty funny when Nautical found he was quoted here and came to say he wasn't bullshitting us, then proceeded to preach and argue a bit. A few pages later the real fun gets started when he tries to do and exorcism, through the comment page, to cast the "gay demons" out of a girl. They went back and forth for like 15+ pages.

Any time I introduce someone to the sight I start out by showing them Nautical's quote. They are usually in tears laughing so hard.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2013, 11:07:34 pm »
There's this wtfery of a quote. Here are some excerpts: 

Training one to kill, to murder and then sleep like a child to awaken refreshed, thinking what a glorious day to sink a knife into someone’s belly starting all over again with a new wind of righteous ice-hatred, is essentially just remembering that killing, in the end, is part of everyman’s natural inheritance. So, claim the same proud place in history where your ancestors once stood!!!

When will real men and women decide to unleash the torrent of bitter cravings for revenge against the traitorous liberal scum in Washington?!!! No more illegal immigration, no more robbing from our future generations, no more endlessly taxing the people, no more stupid environmentalism, no more gay marriage bullshit, no more United Nations, no more redistribution of wealth, and no more multiculturalism and diversity only the indescribable rapture and harmonious euphoria of breathing in deep the fresh blood of a fucking liberal politician or the blood of any liberal killed by bullets, bombs, or whatever is available!!!

Only with such a radical approach can conservatives, libertarians, and white people even exist in 500 years, essentially because we shall make them choose between living life in fear or living life by design physically separate from us or not living at all!!! Learn from our own recent past. Let them know you are already smelling them out!!! Make ‘em terrified!!! This is what all piece of shit Liberal Democrats and Liberal Republicans deserve!!! Death to All Liberals!!!

Of course, I’m not advocating or condoning any violence and/or criminal activity against any liberal or politician

(emphasis mine)
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 11:29:15 pm »
There's this wtfery of a quote. Here are some excerpts: 

Training one to kill, to murder and then sleep like a child to awaken refreshed, thinking what a glorious day to sink a knife into someone’s belly starting all over again with a new wind of righteous ice-hatred, is essentially just remembering that killing, in the end, is part of everyman’s natural inheritance. So, claim the same proud place in history where your ancestors once stood!!!

When will real men and women decide to unleash the torrent of bitter cravings for revenge against the traitorous liberal scum in Washington?!!! No more illegal immigration, no more robbing from our future generations, no more endlessly taxing the people, no more stupid environmentalism, no more gay marriage bullshit, no more United Nations, no more redistribution of wealth, and no more multiculturalism and diversity only the indescribable rapture and harmonious euphoria of breathing in deep the fresh blood of a fucking liberal politician or the blood of any liberal killed by bullets, bombs, or whatever is available!!!

Only with such a radical approach can conservatives, libertarians, and white people even exist in 500 years, essentially because we shall make them choose between living life in fear or living life by design physically separate from us or not living at all!!! Learn from our own recent past. Let them know you are already smelling them out!!! Make ‘em terrified!!! This is what all piece of shit Liberal Democrats and Liberal Republicans deserve!!! Death to All Liberals!!!

Of course, I’m not advocating or condoning any violence and/or criminal activity against any liberal or politician

(emphasis mine)

You forgot the baby killing.

Offline aebars

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 09:20:39 am »
I simply cannot get enough of this one:

http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx

Now that, folks, is something else.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 09:27:30 am »
I simply cannot get enough of this one:

http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx

Now that, folks, is something else.

Was that a deliberate link to the search page?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline aebars

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 09:35:26 am »
Huh? Oh, whoops, hang on, lemme try again:

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=13471

There. That one. Seriously, WTF.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 12:30:01 pm »
Huh? Oh, whoops, hang on, lemme try again:

http://www.fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=13471

There. That one. Seriously, WTF.

I have the feeling that that was written by the retarded bastard child of Andrew Schlafly and Michelle Bachmann.