Author Topic: Racist Blogs: What the fuck, humanity?  (Read 2886 times)

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
Racist Blogs: What the fuck, humanity?
« on: August 15, 2013, 07:57:48 pm »
I just found out about this website IrateIrishman...holy shit.

http://irateirishman.com/blog/

Jesus Christ, if this guy was around in 1863, he'd have been joining the mobs of rioters in burning down black orphanages during the New York Draft Riots. There's a LOVELY "let's make a slave" game or something in the "Just For Fun" section. This site is actually worse than Moonbattery, Stormfront, and even Occidental Dissent.

There's also Stuff Black People Don't Like, which I'm sure most of you know about. The guy in charge of it, Paul Kersey, also writes for VDare. VDare's status as a racist blog is now indisputable.

I also found out that the Southern Avenger (the racist neo-Confederate guy who Rand Paul was apparently hanging out with) has been a member of Young Americans for Liberty for almost two years now: http://www.yaliberty.org/posts/yal-welcomes-jack-hunter-to-our-national-staff But that's a rant for another thread.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: Racist Blogs: What the fuck, humanity?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:12:44 pm »
They aren't really blogs, but check out Chimpout.com, Niggermania.com, and Chimpmania.com.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

wrightway

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2013, 08:20:36 pm »
Didn't Cracked list the amount of racism still around in 2013 as one of the terrifying things we now know about thanks to the internet?

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 08:33:09 pm »
Didn't Cracked list the amount of racism still around in 2013 as one of the terrifying things we now know about thanks to the internet?

The most terrifying thing I've learned is that the largest Youth Libertarian group in the country has a bona fide racist, neo-Confederate, and self-admitted John Wilkes Booth fan (he said that Booth's "heart was in the right place" when he killed Lincoln) in their ranks. Because the Confederacy was such a BRILLIANT example of a nation with liberty. I mean, what the fuck were they THINKING when they hired that guy?

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 08:38:36 pm »
They aren't really blogs, but check out Chimpout.com, Niggermania.com, and Chimpmania.com.
Ah, the trifecta of anti-black sites. They're also massive hypocrites, because all three sites have rules to the effect of...

(click to show/hide)

I can't look at that third site for more than five seconds, but I'd imagine it has similar hypocritical rules.

So one form of bigotry is fine, but others aren't? What scumbags. At least fucking Stormfront and the like admit to being scumbag bigots...

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 08:48:15 pm »

The most terrifying thing I've learned is that the largest Youth Libertarian group in the country has a bona fide racist, neo-Confederate, and self-admitted John Wilkes Booth fan (he said that Booth's "heart was in the right place" when he killed Lincoln) in their ranks. Because the Confederacy was such a BRILLIANT example of a nation with liberty. I mean, what the fuck were they THINKING when they hired that guy?

Maybe they weren't.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 09:05:00 pm »
There's also Real Jew News, Lord Kalki, and whatever the hell this is. The last one is incredibly annoying to me because it essentially wants to make Washington secede from the United States and become its own racist, anti-Semitic dictatorship in the name of freedom.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 12:51:28 am »
There needs to be an influx of counter-sites! Sure, there's organizations like SPLC & such but what I'm referring to are funky blogs, message boards & such like these hate sites (except with an anti-hate message).

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 12:57:11 am »
^^ There are probably more anti-racism blogs/message boards than sites specifically dedicated to being hateful, racist pieces of shit. Tumblr alone has thousands of anti-racism (and anti-sexism/homophobia/etc.) blogs, some of which are actually decent (once you sort through the SJW stuff).
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 12:59:11 am »
thing is though, that wouldn't effect the idiots who read the racist ones in the first place. just like religious fundamentalists, or indeed anyone with an ideology based worldview, anything that doesn't agree with them is dismissed immediately. There's no reason to consider it because it can't be true, it doesn't agree with me.

Also, don't be too put down by these. They might seem to be a lot of people, but really they're just a tiny minority. Their existence can concern and disgust you, but don't think they have power, because they don't.

edit: Mile beat me to my first point.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 01:05:02 am »
thing is though, that wouldn't effect the idiots who read the racist ones in the first place. just like religious fundamentalists, or indeed anyone with an ideology based worldview, anything that doesn't agree with them is dismissed immediately. There's no reason to consider it because it can't be true, it doesn't agree with me.

Also, don't be too put down by these. They might seem to be a lot of people, but really they're just a tiny minority. Their existence can concern and disgust you, but don't think they have power, because they don't.

You're right. I gotta keep it in perspective. I must remember that these dorks astroturf a lot.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 01:07:17 am »

Just a minor nitpick, but it's "Mlle", as in the short form for "mademoiselle". ;)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 04:11:10 am »

Just a minor nitpick, but it's "Mlle", as in the short form for "mademoiselle". ;)

Derp.

Reding is haerd.

And maybe also cause I've never actually seen that abbreviation, but I prefer the "I'm an idiot" explanation. It's more fun.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 04:16:23 am by lord gibbon »
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!