Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273180 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #555 on: June 12, 2016, 05:14:33 pm »
Gee, I wasn't gonna murder LGBT people but then I played Call of Duty SO I GUESS IT'S OKAY

Even Then

« Reply #556 on: June 12, 2016, 08:43:52 pm »
Get over it. You leftist cucks cant even handle the fact that we are at war. But im sure youll keep going," its just a minority, stop being an edgelord" when youre crawling on a theatre floor when theyre executing people in front of you

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #557 on: June 12, 2016, 08:47:26 pm »

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #558 on: June 12, 2016, 09:04:05 pm »
I love how things like this can help me weed out acephobes so I can fucjing unfollow their asses.

Even Then

« Reply #559 on: June 12, 2016, 09:20:29 pm »
Someone wanting to not receive stuff in their feed from people who hate them counts as a "bad thing that was said online" now? Or is this in reference to the Pulse shootings? In which case, wow, yeah, those are some skewed priorities OP's got there.

Even Then

« Reply #560 on: June 13, 2016, 06:55:21 pm »
Quote from: deviantart user lordelthibar
It's the truth because they are blaming the Orlando shooting on Christians when the shooter was a member of ISIS! Doesn't anyone see that this is a set up so the people can use the crimes of others to blame Christians! Why else do you think I won't tolerate these scum?! Duh! It's time this group finds itself in the pages of history alongside Nazism, Leninism, Communism, and the KKK! Forgotten!

Comparing us to the people who loathe us and would love to see us dead is always Classy (tm).

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #561 on: June 14, 2016, 03:35:46 pm »
Gee, I wasn't gonna murder LGBT people but then I played Call of Duty SO I GUESS IT'S OKAY

Oh, and it gets better.  Dude works for Polygon:

http://www.deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=justin_mcelroy

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #562 on: June 14, 2016, 03:47:21 pm »
...Knew it, this would eventually fold back into It That Shall Not Be Named.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Even Then

« Reply #563 on: June 14, 2016, 06:03:57 pm »
Much as I hate minstrelsy, I think it should be allowed to succeed or fail on its own merits.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2016, 11:24:26 am »
This shite appeared on my Facebook feed today along with the words, "This is what SJW's actually believe."

They should've used this picture instead:

I might have to rethink having the wanker who "liked" this on my friends list.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2016, 01:36:21 am »
Some asshole's opinion on the Orlando shooting

I know what you want. A society run by feminists and powered by lesbians, where the feminists have the gays under their thumb so that they say exactly the right words and visions on the media they control. Control is placed on judges and educators and professors who know they must obey your ideological dictates or suffer savaging in the media.

The people you attack are meek limp men, ‘guilty’ whites, and christians confused about their religion, praying for forgiveness, lol. Gays have already hijacked the rainbow; the populace is so stupid that they think gays own the rainbow. Really!!! That stupid!!! The mistake you are making is that you are attacking males, whites and christians so intensely that they have no more cheeks to turn; they have no choice but to fight back. Personally I will fight you to the end of life, to hell and back, in words, pictures and vitriol, until I am able to see your ideology discarded in the toxic wastebin of history.

Let me help you understand gaiety. Lets get down and dirty on that.. Gaiety advocates the

(here he describes sex acts he claims all and only gay people do that the blog he's posting on censored.)

That’s All It Is. Nothing more. Just the Pride of unsanitary acts. That is who you are worshipping. Too stupid to know what an anus is for. As for Trump, his books emphasize safety, and economic changes to improve living standards. Solid ideas. He passes no comment on butt-worshippers. But he has no plans how we can crush gay propaganda. And that is the issue of the era. So he is a wimp.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #566 on: June 16, 2016, 02:07:13 am »
Some asshole's opinion on the Orlando shooting

I know what you want. A society run by feminists and powered by lesbians, where the feminists have the gays under their thumb so that they say exactly the right words and visions on the media they control. Control is placed on judges and educators and professors who know they must obey your ideological dictates or suffer savaging in the media.

The people you attack are meek limp men, ‘guilty’ whites, and christians confused about their religion, praying for forgiveness, lol. Gays have already hijacked the rainbow; the populace is so stupid that they think gays own the rainbow. Really!!! That stupid!!! The mistake you are making is that you are attacking males, whites and christians so intensely that they have no more cheeks to turn; they have no choice but to fight back. Personally I will fight you to the end of life, to hell and back, in words, pictures and vitriol, until I am able to see your ideology discarded in the toxic wastebin of history.

Let me help you understand gaiety. Lets get down and dirty on that.. Gaiety advocates the

(here he describes sex acts he claims all and only gay people do that the blog he's posting on censored.)

That’s All It Is. Nothing more. Just the Pride of unsanitary acts. That is who you are worshipping. Too stupid to know what an anus is for. As for Trump, his books emphasize safety, and economic changes to improve living standards. Solid ideas. He passes no comment on butt-worshippers. But he has no plans how we can crush gay propaganda. And that is the issue of the era. So he is a wimp.

So his opinion can be summed up as;

#DonaldTrump #NotMyFuhrer
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Even Then

« Reply #567 on: June 16, 2016, 09:31:04 am »
Okay I'm not giving this fucko any more of my mental attention, but

Too stupid to know what an anus is for.

he does know cis men have a G-spot inside the butthole, right? And his God made cis male bodies that way?

pyro

« Reply #568 on: June 17, 2016, 12:29:59 am »
I don't think it's just cismen that have a prostate there.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #569 on: June 17, 2016, 01:20:29 am »
Wow, that's some true blue stupidity right there.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.