Author Topic: Fanfic Writers Anonymous  (Read 3439 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Fanfic Writers Anonymous
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:01:48 pm »
Any folks out there write fanfic?  Whelp, you can pimp yer fics right here, as well as discuss them with folks and whatnot.  I'll get things started off...

The Prince Ascendant: My first real fic, and my first long-running fic.  Its an alternate universe Dragon Ball Z fic that deals with the question "what if Vegeta had become the next ascended Super Saiyan after Gohan when Cell killed Trunks, and Vegeta ended up being the one to kill Cell?"  Vegeta ends up understanding what it is to be a hero and his outlook changes drastically.  He finally embraces his role as one of the protectors of the Earth.  Contains an OC that isn't massively overpowered.  Becomes very emotional at times...and rather dark at certain points.  Might not be my BEST work, but its still relatively decent.

The Bardock Effect: Bardock is knocked unconscious by Dodoria's attack and, as a result, misses the destruction of Planet Vegeta and survives.  A mishap with a stasis pod later, and he finds himself intervening between his two sons.  The power dynamic changes a good bit, and Bardock gets to be a magnificent bastard, and a snarky motherfucker, to boot.  Has equal amounts humour, drama, and emotion, or at least, that's what I'm aiming for.  Overall, I'd rate it better than TPA, but I love 'em both.

The Greater Evil: Attack on Titan/Fullmetal Alchemist crossover.  Father Cornello ends up using his Philosopher's Stone to accidentally rip a hole in the dimensions...straight to a world filled with man-eating giants.  This is a straight-up action-horror story.  Shit's about to get brutal.

Interrupta Vitae: Dragon Ball Z/Harry Potter crossover.  An unknown accident causes an 11 year-old Son Gohan, just after the death of Cell, to switch places with an 11 year-old Harry Potter, on the night of his 11th birthday.  How will Gohan cope with the loss of his father and being trapped on a mysterious world learning to use a gift he never expected to receive: magic?  For that matter, how will Harry Potter deal with being taken from his abusive family and ending up with the fierce, but loving widow, Chi Chi?  Mystery, action, and a lot of emotion on both ends.  This will prove to be one very interesting ride.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Fanfic Writers Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 02:58:42 pm »
Kingdom Hearts New Epic: The chief fanfic I am working on. A Next Generation Kingdom Hearts fanfic set in another fanfic author's universe, namely, LordCavendish's Kingdom Hearts AU universe. This universe is notable for being established before KH2, and thus having a number of differences from canon. We start after the end of the original author's last fanfic, wherein we see the descendants of the original Kingdom Hearts characters, specifically, we follow Jonahs, Sora's grandson, who later ended up adopted by Sora as his son. During a trip to a world called Oceansburg, Jonahs meets a strange individual named Wolfang Richler, whose offer to fulfill Jonahs' wish directly leads into chaos. We follow Jonahs as his adventure out in the worlds becomes more and more complex.

Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 10:32:23 am »
I'm beginning to realize just how incredibly OP Gohan is in relation to the Potterverse.  Pitting guys who could, at best, take down a couple of city blocks, individually, against a kid who can likely destroy suns, can sense intent, and can literally move faster than the eye can see is the most hilariously unbalanced situation I've ever written.  I'm lovin it!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:08:23 pm »
I'm currently in the process of writing the first draft of a Resident Evil fanfic set during the events of Resident Evil 2 and 3. I'm enjoying it, though I ought to considering I'd been kicking this story around in my head for a decade now.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 10:21:47 pm »
Interrupta Vitae, Chapter Two: First Classes and Eternal Dragons, is up over here!  Fucking FINALLY.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 12:30:38 am »
Ah, I'm not sure if I should post any of my fanfics since my grammar in them is less than....good. well I'll post the newest one since I got an editor in time to write it so here's a Pokemon

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11792889/1/Adventures-in-Kant%C5%8D

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 12:45:33 pm »
An excerpt from my work so far on Ch. 8 of The Greater Evil, The Battle of New Optian.  I'm just so happy writing this, I had to share it.

(click to show/hide)

I'm getting a bit of a military boner from it, yes.  Can't help it!  ITS SO HAPPY.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 09:18:28 pm »
Chapter 8 of The Greater Evil is up!  Oddly, no main characters other than Captain Levi show up, its almost entirely centered around Major Miles and General Armstrong.  Next one will have more familiar faces, I promise!  But, this one is still good, too!