Author Topic: Angela Kaaihue, future of the republican party  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Angela Kaaihue, future of the republican party
« on: August 23, 2016, 03:51:19 am »
Since at least the 80s, maybe back to Goldwater in the 60s, the republican party seems to get crazier every election.  Goldwater lead to Nixon, who lead to Reagan, who was followed by Gingrich, then Dubya, Palin, the Tea Party and now Trump.  The question of course is where do they go from here.

I think we might have an answer in the form of Angela Kaaihue, the new republican congressional candidate in the 2nd District of Hawaii.  Angela Kaaihue likes to blog on facebook in ALL CAPS and make terrible memes.  Like this one about her democratic opponent.

Some choice quotes

“Then Hawaii, YOU can have YOUR so-called ‘perfect’ pathetic Hindu 1000 GODS leader along with YOUR pathetic ‘career politician’ Buddhist Hanabusa, and your pathetic American Traitor, And my family and I will go our merrily way,” Kaaihue said according to the Honolulu Civil Beat.

In one facebook post she begins by saying

“Fuck you Japs!! Fuck you fucking Japs!! I hate you you fucking Japs! Go to Hell you fucking Japs!! Fuck you you stupid fucking Japs!!” before calling for the revival of Japanese interment camps.

When the media criticized her for this, Angela told them to “Repent and ask God for forgiveness!”   "It’s a shame HAWAII NEWS MEDIA uses Japanese reporters to report the racist bigot remarks towards Japanese people made by U.S. Candidate Angela Kaaihue.  HAWAII NEWS MEDIA is disservicing Hawaii’s people by NOT investigating WHY and HOW a locally raised woman of Hawaii, grew up and lived in Hawaii all of her life, grew to HATE the Japanese so much."

The republican party in Hawaii has turned against her as well, which she took well

“I am talking about God, preaching about God, restoring his kingdom back into Hawaii,” she said in an interview Saturday. “This is God’s country, America is God’s country. I am trying to educate people about that.”

“The biggest liar and deceiver is Satan, the Devil. To call one a racist bigot, when they have taken over our America, GOD’s Country, and while most people do nothing, and allow it to happen, YOU are guilty for NOT standing up for GOD,” the word-salad on Facebook continued. “The biggest liar to call one a Racist Bigot! Take a stand for GOD, Christianity is the birth religion of America.”

She further alleged that the state’s GOP is identifying themselves as “taking the mark of the beast.”

Oh and just to cap it off she's called herself "Healthy and Cancer free" in her campaign posters while running to succeed a man who died of cancer.

I predict a bright future for her in the GOP.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 04:52:46 am by Skybison »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Angela Kaaihue, future of the republican party
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 04:29:20 am »
She's like Trump on religion.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 05:32:12 am »
She's like Trump if he wasn't popular.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 04:33:11 pm »
Hopefully she fades into obscurity once this is over.

Ironbite-that's a whole lot of crazy.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 04:57:11 pm »
My first thought was that I'd expect a candidate like this from the South, not from Hawaii. Then I visited her webpage (if you go there, mute the tab) and found out that her family is ultra-religious and moved to Hawaii from Texas. This is apparently what you get when the Southern fundie mentality encounters the Hawaiian mixture of ethnic groups.