Author Topic: GOP making stupid laws again.  (Read 1184 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: GOP making stupid laws again.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 01:24:15 am »
Next, they'll declare having actual sex illegal, because icky.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 02:58:27 am »
Its like they're trying their very hardest to be SMT Law Faction villains updated for the modern day.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 06:24:27 am »
The party of not too much government interfering in your private affairs strikes again.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 09:04:39 pm »
Its like they're trying their very hardest to be SMT Law Faction villains updated for the modern day.

Oh good, I thought I was the only Megaten player on this forum. The irony of those hypocrites is that many of them engage in the very vice they abhor.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 07:50:32 pm »

Oh good, I thought I was the only Megaten player on this forum. The irony of those hypocrites is that many of them engage in the very vice they abhor.

Megaten players unite! Yeah, the GOP and its people have been saying stuff that sounds virtually indistinguishable from LAW faction loonies.

When reading that stuff and after finishing I half expect the boss battle theme to cut in and leave me facing some Law villain or whatever.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer