Author Topic: Michael Flynn Lying about contact with Russia  (Read 3339 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Michael Flynn Lying about contact with Russia
« on: February 13, 2017, 09:14:14 pm »
Michael Flynn stated that he did not discuss the sanctions imposed by Obama on Russia at the end of his term in phone calls with the Russian Ambassador prior to Trump being sworn in. Turns out that was probably a lie http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/10/just-how-much-trouble-is-michael-flynn-in/?utm_term=.a35b2dec1288.

Bearing in mind that these communications are recorded and listened into on both ends it is amazing that he thought he would get away with the lie. He also misinformed Mike Pence. Is this the first Trump official who has to step down?

Do you think the same people who called for Hillary to go to prison are going to be red hot to prosecute Flynn?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 09:18:51 pm by davedan »

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
Re: Michael Flynn Lying about contact with Russia
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 09:25:06 pm »
Do you think the same people who called for Hillary to go to prison are going to be red hot to prosecute Flynn?

No... because he has a penis.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 09:32:01 pm »
I don't think it's just the penis. These people were just as red hot to get Bill Clinton as they were for Hillary. Because lying about a blowjob is as important as lying about deals with foreign governments.

Having said that I don't think they would ever have been so enthusiastic to jail Hillary if she had schlong. To this day I haven't figured out what she was meant to have done.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 10:02:48 pm »
Wasn't this the guy who made the world's quickest flip-flop on abortion?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 10:42:25 pm »
I don't think it's just the penis. These people were just as red hot to get Bill Clinton as they were for Hillary. Because lying about a blowjob is as important as lying about deals with foreign governments.

They were hot to get Clinton because he broke what they'd thought was a Republican stranglehold on the Presidency. They'd been painting Democratic candidates as "wacky liberals" for a good while, and crushing them, and suddenly Clinton comes along and presents himself as being decidedly not that and (with some help from Perot, to be sure) wins. And they were just as hot to get Hillary because she was (or at least was seen as) the power behind the throne. It didn't matter that he pushed the Democratic Party ideologically closer to the Republican Party (Who did NAFTA? Clinton. Who repealed Glass-Steagall? Clinton), he was a Democrat who won the Presidency, and then he won it again. They couldn't stand that, so they pulled out the stops to get him.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 11:55:54 pm »
So Flynn resigned among rumors he was being blackmailed by Russia. My question is with all of this Russian news going on over these past months, is there anyone else being blackmailed in the Trump administration? Anyone else that could be compromising our security? I've heard that our intelligence agencies don't want to tell trump anything because they're afraid he'll blab it all to Putin.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 12:01:18 am »
All this caused by a bunch of drooling morons who thought this would "shake up" the establishment. Perhaps disinterest and contempt were all Trump Voters really deserved.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 12:13:37 am »
So he did resign. First one down. How many more will go before the first 100 days are up? My bet is at least 4

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 12:19:55 am »
Nah, the guy's a conspiracy theorist, isn't respected by his peers and seems a few stubbies short of a six pack.

Closer to Trump's heart than Pence by a country mile!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 05:32:50 am »
Trump fans at Reddit blame Obama, teh DEEP STATE, "cucks" and everyone else other than Trump while at the same time insisting that what Flynn did was no big deal...

Edit: Also claims that firing Flynn means that Trump is serious about "draining the sawmp" and that we should stop talking about this "non-issue."

And everyone they dislike is a "cuck" or a pedophile.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:54:09 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 08:44:31 am »
Die hard trump fans will look for any excuse to blame Obama.
Or Clinton.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2017, 09:25:51 am »
This is true. Hell, I saw someone on twitter blaming Obama for the failed raid on Yemen.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 09:34:48 am »
Trump team managed to make people believe that the plan was made during the Obama administration and that's why Trump can't be blamed for the failure (or they claim that it went just as planned and few dead children are not a problem.)

In reality though Obama had refused to accept the mission as it seemed too risky. The military continued gathering more information and the plan kept evolving, but as soon as Trump got the throne he told them to do it immediately. Risk taking and getting a successful anti-terrorism mission during his first month would have given him bragging rights if it had succeeded...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2017, 09:36:36 am »
They want to blame Obama because Obama appointed him the director of the defense intelligence agency. With him clearly not being a fan of Obama or Clinton, I'm not sure why he did that.
But it was Trump that made him his national security advisor.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 10:44:01 am »
And Rump who had him call Russia with word the sanctions would be lifted really soon.

Ironbite-thats what got him dinged