Community > Society and History

Milo defends pederasty gets booted from CPAC

(1/6) > >>

Tolpuddle Martyr:
Former GooberGater and all round shitheel Milo Yiannopoulos has been doing the Alt Right rounds lately and trying to break into the political mainstream, then this happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

About one minute in while talking with his fellow dudebro antifeminist "skeptic" buds Milo starts talking about how thirteen year olds having sex with grown adults is something he supports. Of course he prefers it if the adult is under 28. Just a quick reminder Milo recently justified his transphobia on Bill Maher's show with the "think of the children" bathrooms argument. Maher nodded in agreement because he's a lesser teir of shithead but I digress.

Welp, The Conservative Political Action Conference know by the acronym CPAC has told Milo to go fuck himself because of his pedo-apologism. Maybe the little turd's ascent in the Conservative Spin industry will take a well deserved dip.

Be interesting to see if the usual suspects start tut-tutting CPAC for disinviting Milo. Isn't no-platforming b/c your guest is obnoxious taking away their freeze peaches or something?

ironbite:
Briebart writers are also threatening to walk unless he's fired too.  And he lost his book deal.

Ironbite-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zT8AyfsFmA

Askold:
I'll just copy my earlier comment about this into this thread too:

"I just saw a reddit thread where an Anarcho capitalist was defending pedophiles because "fuck statists" and an Alt-right neo-nazi was arguing with him "because faggots need to be thrown in the oven with the kikes." Note that this was commentary on a video where Milo Yiannapopusomething was defending pedophiles because "it is actually about ethics in game journalism."

...These are strange times."

The_Queen:
How dare liberals threaten his free speech right to molest young boys.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
He's resigned his post as tech editor of Brietbart. Not that the sorry little git ever knew anything about tech.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version