Author Topic: Fox brings a fake "expert" to talk about crimes in Sweden  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Fox brings a fake "expert" to talk about crimes in Sweden
« on: February 25, 2017, 07:55:36 am »
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/varlden/fake-sweden-expert-on-fox-news-has-criminal-convictions-in-us-no-connection-to-swedish-security/

In their continuing quest to make up news that support claims from the White House, Fox News brought in ”Swedish defense and national security advisor” Nils Bild. Apart from the fact that he lied about the situation in Sweden another problem with this is that Mr. Bild is not working for the Swedish Defense Ministry, or The Foreign Office. As far as News agencies have been able to dig up his most notable achievements are "being the son of a famous Swedish equestrian" and "assaulting a police officer in USA in 2014."

Fox basically grabbed the first Swedish person they could find and hired him to tell lies on TV. This is a phenomenom sometimes referred to as "Fake News." (Or Fox News if you want to type one less letter.)

Nils Bildt sent a short e-mail to DN late earlier on Friday, explaining why he was given the title of ”Swedish defense and national security advisor”: ”I appeared on Bill O'Reillys's show on Fox News. The title was chosen by Fox News's editor – I had no personal control over what title they chose. I am an independent analyst based in the USA”, he wrote.

Johan Wiktorin, a former defense analyst at the Military Intelligence and Security Service, MUST, says that he has never heard of Nils Bildt. ”He is unknown in Sweden as an expert on national security. The depiction of Sweden as a problem country in American media is a disturbing trend.”
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
Re: Fox brings a fake "expert" to talk about crimes in Sweden
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 07:59:19 am »
But it agrees with Trump.  That means it's real news!  Fox didn't lie, it's just alternative facts.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 08:35:09 am »
As far as News agencies have been able to dig up his most notable achievements are "being the son of a famous Swedish equestrian" and "assaulting a police officer in USA in 2014."
Equus, ISIS. You think the average FOX viewer will notice the difference?

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 02:57:15 pm »
Didn't they once hire an analyst who falsely claimed to have worked for the CIA?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 03:19:47 pm »
Wow that's a good way to get sued by an entire country.