Community > Politics and Government

A Vote for Jeremy Corbyn is a vote against the Jew

(1/12) > >>

TheContrarian:
Didn't see this one coming lol

The Daily Stormer endorsing Jeremy Corbyn for his antisemitic credentials

tbh Labour could sit down with Hamas and various Neonazi groups and have a decent chinwag about the evils of Israel and the myth of the Holocaust and no-one would be fucking surprised.

dpareja:
https://gandhifoundation.org/2014/01/09/the-gandhi-foundation-international-peace-award-2013/

--- Quote ---The Trustees of The Gandhi Foundation agreed to offer him our International Peace Award in recognition of his consistent efforts over a 30 year Parliamentary career to uphold the Gandhian values of social justice and non‐violence. Besides being a popular and hard‐working constituency MP he has made time to speak and write extensively in support of human rights at home and world‐wide. His committed opposition to neocolonial wars and to nuclear weapons has repeatedly shown the lack of truth in the arguments of those who have opposed him.
--- End quote ---

Also, being critical of the government of Israel is not the same as being anti-Semitic.

EDIT: And yes, I read the Stormer article. I'd written that last comment before I read it because I was positive that was their argument (being opposed to the government of Israel = anti-Semitic), but it's good to know that they're still using that stupid talking point.

pyro:
Giving someone a medal doesn't make them above criticism.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: pyro on June 08, 2017, 02:19:02 pm ---Giving someone a medal doesn't make them above criticism.

--- End quote ---

Of course not.

TheContrarian:

--- Quote from: pyro on June 08, 2017, 02:19:02 pm ---Giving someone a medal doesn't make them above criticism.

--- End quote ---

Also doesn't matter if the criticism is true or not.  It's the association that counts.

Remember, Donald Trump was endorsed by a former wizard of the KKK and OMFG IT TOOK HIM A WHOLE DAY TO ISSUE A STATEMENT REJECTING SAID ENDORSEMENT!!!!one!

Well, Corbyn is now indelibly linked with Neonazi elements as of yesterday.  I...haven't seen any hint of a rejection from him in the last 24 hours so I guess he agrees wholeheartedly with their Jew-hating platform.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version