Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
And again you have zero understanding of the kinds of people who would join such a project. None would be good, noble souls. They'd mutilate and carve you to pieces if it would mean they got just a bit more.

The current Barrons in England(most of whom are rightful heirs) are not like that.

Because (just like religion) they have no power and have to be nice.

Give them power and look the fuck out.

The King will do a good job at keeping them in line like they did in the Middle Ages.
The current Royal line that you're whining about supplanted their prededessors you dill, just like the Tudors supplanted the ones before them. Like any other tyrant or dictator they're often replaced violently and without regard to legal process. Where do you think George Martin got his plotlines from?

Regarding Reagan, arms for fucking hostages. That is all!

Sure, guy who gets suckered into humiliating himself on social media-belly flop into a real life Game of Thrones nest of vipers. The forumites here are kinder and gentler to you than real life aristocrats would ever be!

1. Yeah there is always the risk of a future legitimate monarch being overthrown, but steps will be taken to minimize the risk and keep the legitimate line in power as long as possible, and steps taken to make the legitimate regime win popular support so that when the legitimate monarch gets overthrown, there will be a counter rebellion among other nobles and the populace to restore the legitimate monarch to power.

2. There is no evidence that Reagan armed Iran to free the hostages.
Reagan got on national bloody television and explained why he did it you pillock!

And those past monarchs took steps too, including the ragged house you want to restore to absolute power in a country that's not yours. They got stepped on!

Boy, you are not organising a conspiracy to retake the British Isles for your inconsequential inbred clan of toffynosed chickenfarts! You don't have the political wit, nouse or elan to pull it off. You got fooled into saying "oink" on social media for five minutes because you were jealous of the possibility of another man getting to your cousin before you did. If you start playing with the truly powerful they'll chew you up and spit out the pips, probably doing the world the one favor they would have done in their wretched lifetimes.
Well some parts of the modern bureaucracy such as Parliament will be kept, and of course the economy will remain Capitalist because of the way modern economics work.

Since the future monarch will be a future child from the lineage of primogeniture from the House of Bourbon Two-Sicilies kidnaped to be raised as a future King, he or she will consider me to be a father figure so I will definetely have a position in the government as advisor.
So, you're going to have a feudal kingdom that retains a governing body of elected representatives and whose very stability depends on the king seeing you as his Stockholm Syndrome Daddy?

Dude, just do your homework. Nobody is buying your shitty excuses. Cut the shit and go find out the rightful heirs to each and every title, as well as the appropriate vassalages and obligations.
Parliaments existed in Midieval Kingdom’s as a form of bureaucracy under the King. And King’s often empowered people in exchange for loyalty, and he needs to empower some people for the Kingdom to have an efficient bureaucracy. The King will be grateful to me, for coming up with the idea that he is the rightful heir to the English throne in the first place and I will be his chief advisor.
Nope on all counts. Parliament was definitely not a thing in the medieval era, autonomous vassals are most definitely not a necessity with today's technology (hence why feudalism is no longer a thing in the modern world), and no halfway competent leader will give two shits about an "advisor" who has outlived his usefulness.

Face it. You want to restore feudalism to Britain, complete with authentic nobility in terms of lineage? You're at the bare minimum going to have to do the research yourself. There's simply no way around it.

Well some parts of the modern bureaucracy such as Parliament will be kept, and of course the economy will remain Capitalist because of the way modern economics work.

Since the future monarch will be a future child from the lineage of primogeniture from the House of Bourbon Two-Sicilies kidnaped to be raised as a future King, he or she will consider me to be a father figure so I will definetely have a position in the government as advisor.
Parliaments existed in Midieval Kingdom’s as a form of bureaucracy under the King. And King’s often empowered people in exchange for loyalty, and he needs to empower some people for the Kingdom to have an efficient bureaucracy. The King will be grateful to me, for coming up with the idea that he is the rightful heir to the English throne in the first place and I will be his chief advisor.
Nope on all counts. Parliament was definitely not a thing in the medieval era, autonomous vassals are most definitely not a necessity with today's technology (hence why feudalism is no longer a thing in the modern world), and no halfway competent leader will give two shits about an "advisor" who has outlived his usefulness.

Face it. You want to restore feudalism to Britain, complete with authentic nobility in terms of lineage? You're at the bare minimum going to have to do the research yourself. There's simply no way around it.
The true heirs to the baronies will be grateful that they are restored to them and therefore be loyal to the King.
You honestly believe that? All self-respecting vassals plot in secret against their liege in the hopes that they themselves may one day rule in their place. You'd know that if you knew the first thing about how feudalism actually works.

And again, why would the king do that when, once in power, there'd be nothing to stop him from just keeping it all to himself? More importantly, why are you so desperately grasping at straws just to avoid doing the necessary work to further your own pet cause? I assure you, the only one who gives a shit is you. I guarantee you, nobody is going to do it for you.

But the vasals will not rule in the King’s place because of the laws of Primogeniture. They will earn enough money that they will be loyal and they will be put back in the House of Lords which they were until Tony Blair’s House of Lords Act of 1999.
Really? How do you think your oh-so rightful heir ended up somewhere other than the throne in the first place? Furthermore, there would be no house of lords in the first place, because there is no parliament in a feudal kingdom.

Again, you still haven't answered why the king would do this in the first place instead of just keeping it all for himself. You expect the guy to, while also governing the country, to devote time and attention to empowering his potential rivals at his own expense. Why would he do that? Because you want him to? Are you truly so naive as to think he'll give a shit about you once he's in power and no longer needs you?

And again you have zero understanding of the kinds of people who would join such a project. None would be good, noble souls. They'd mutilate and carve you to pieces if it would mean they got just a bit more.

The current Barrons in England(most of whom are rightful heirs) are not like that.

Because (just like religion) they have no power and have to be nice.

Give them power and look the fuck out.

The King will do a good job at keeping them in line like they did in the Middle Ages.
The current Royal line that you're whining about supplanted their prededessors you dill, just like the Tudors supplanted the ones before them. Like any other tyrant or dictator they're often replaced violently and without regard to legal process. Where do you think George Martin got his plotlines from?

Regarding Reagan, arms for fucking hostages. That is all!

Sure, guy who gets suckered into humiliating himself on social media-belly flop into a real life Game of Thrones nest of vipers. The forumites here are kinder and gentler to you than real life aristocrats would ever be!

1. Yeah there is always the risk of a future legitimate monarch being overthrown, but steps will be taken to minimize the risk and keep the legitimate line in power as long as possible, and steps taken to make the legitimate regime win popular support so that when the legitimate monarch gets overthrown, there will be a counter rebellion among other nobles and the populace to restore the legitimate monarch to power.

2. There is no evidence that Reagan armed Iran to free the hostages.
Yeah - once everyone gets what they need out of you, you'll have your throat cut in an alleyway somewhere, while the barons and dukes scheme how to align their families to best control the throne. Such as it was always.

Oh yes, the original Kingmaker was so well under control...he was hardly the first of his kind.
Forum Games / Re: Sexy, Neutral, not sexy.
« Last post by KingOfRhye on Today at 02:13:05 am »
I offered "centaurs" because I'm thinking of the centaurs from my favorite author's favorite series of books, Xanth by Piers Anthony.  (which totally mixes and matches from various mythologies quite freely!)  The centaurs in Xanth are free about bodily functions and sexuality, but have weird hangups about magic. (which everything in Xanth is. It's all magic)  It's meant as a satire of people's attitudes towards sexuality.

Anyway, female centaurs in Xanth go around without any clothes, and they're rather well endowed.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on Today at 01:58:56 am »
Not sexy. All of the pillow talk would be in Elvish and I'd likely get my dick ripped off and shoved down my own throat halfway through.

Squirting.
« Last post by Skybison on Today at 01:56:05 am »
Not sexy, they were pretty rape happy in Greek mythology

How is there a god of filth AND bathing?

Yeah their religion was big on dualism, with Gods representing opposite concepts ie earth and sky are both the same flying snake god.

A threesome with George RR Martin and JRR Tolkein
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10