Author Topic: Some Ideas On Stoping This Plutocracy (I'm calm now. It's okay. I'm sane.)  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
I'm going to calm down now. I realize & have to accept that we live in a Plutocracy, now.

Realizing this, the only way to overthrow is through boycott, strikes & civil disobedience.

We need a book with a list of companies, organizations & front-groups and for the said book to provide alternatives that will appeal to the average schmoe who's into convenience or whatever.

Then, we need to organize a nation-wide strike, regardless of if they have unions or not, just have folks refuse to go to work. This should apply to mainly companies that are listed in the above book. Companies that aren't as "tainted" can keep on truckin. As for potential strikers who are poor & need to work, they can receive charity & help from better-off co-protesters or those sympathetic to the cause.

Those who wish to use the system to change it, Progressives can run for various offices from the bottom up.

"Green Dog Democrats", Lefty Green types running as Democrats. Send the Dems Leftward.

Have missionary-like, underground educators & providers, providing comprehensive sex ed classes, teaching real history, well-trained & experienced women's clinic doctors providing safe & hygienic abortions, herbalists with a deep knowledge of abortifacients.

If Progressives can, they can move to those gerrymandered red districts & break it up.

Religion has played a huge part in this Plutocratic takeover, we need sane religious people to start evangelizing, teaching, preaching, joining the clergy, etc. We need a God Of Love taught in houses of worship. We need to bring about the "Demiurge Doctrine" to ward off frummerism. If Frummers are adherents of The Demiurge, their legitimacy goes in the toilet.

Also, many who vote Far-Right are old, they'll croak soon, Nature will help us that way.

Obviously the "Raging Yippie" routine has put a damper on the Left. We need to be wary of ultra-radicals & perhaps reject them. We need to speak out against them. Many of them are spies & agent provocateurs. We need to appeal to the average Jane/Joe. We need to reclaim the patriotic symbols and rhetoric.

I've been raving and drooling but now I have calmed down. I am sorry for my insanity & raging tone.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:30:21 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
I'm going to calm down now. I realize & have to accept that we live in a Plutocracy, now.

Realizing this, the only way to overthrow is through boycott, strikes & civil disobedience.

We need a book with a list of companies, organizations & front-groups and for the said book to provide alternatives that will appeal to the average schmoe who's into convenience or whatever.

Then, we need to organize a nation-wide strike, regardless of if they have unions or not, just have folks refuse to go to work. This should apply to mainly companies that are listed in the above book. Companies that aren't as "tainted" can keep on truckin. As for potential strikers who are poor & need to work, they can receive charity & help from better-off co-protesters or those sympathetic to the cause.

Those who wish to use the system to change it, Progressives can run for various offices from the bottom up.

"Green Dog Democrats", Lefty Green types running as Democrats. Send the Dems Leftward.

Have missionary-like, underground educators & providers, providing comprehensive sex ed classes, teaching real history, well-trained & experienced women's clinic doctors providing safe & hygienic abortions, herbalists with a deep knowledge of abortifacients.

If Progressives can, they can move to those gerrymandered red districts & break it up.

Religion has played a huge part in this Plutocratic takeover, we need sane religious people to start evangelizing, teaching, preaching, joining the clergy, etc. We need a God Of Love taught in houses of worship. We need to bring about the "Demiurge Doctrine" to ward off frummerism. If Frummers are adherents of The Demiurge, their legitimacy goes in the toilet.

Also, many who vote Far-Right are old, they'll croak soon, Nature will help us that way.

Obviously the "Raging Yippie" routine has put a damper on the Left. We need to be wary of ultra-radicals & perhaps reject them. We need to speak out against them. Many of them are spies & agent provocateurs. We need to appeal to the average Jane/Joe. We need to reclaim the patriotic symbols and rhetoric.

I've been raving and drooling but now I have calmed down. I am sorry for my insanity & raging tone.
There's no need to be so drastic, Spuki.  The pendulum is already swinging in the other direction.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast

There's no need to be so drastic, Spuki.  The pendulum is already swinging in the other direction.

It is? We're okay? Cool!

Can you give me some article links to read. That would make me super-happy.

And sorry about the snarky tone concerning your posting of oversized comics. Forgive me. You're a good egg. You're one of the few that helps me out when I'm having "a moment". Thank you, my friend.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:59:00 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

It is? We're okay? Cool!

And sorry about the snarky tone concerning your posting of oversized comics. Forgive me. You're a good egg. You're one of the few that helps me out when I'm having "a moment". Thank you, my friend.
Sure.  Here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/american-politics-are-moving-to-the-left/2014/01/16/30161350-7885-11e3-af7f-13bf0e9965f6_story.html
http://mediamatters.org/research/progmaj/
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/07/america-becoming-more-liberal-obama_n_2089895.html
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/05/america-becoming-bit-more-liberal-thats-pretty-unusual-six-years-democratic-presi

And you're welcome.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast

It is? We're okay? Cool!

Sure.  Here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/american-politics-are-moving-to-the-left/2014/01/16/30161350-7885-11e3-af7f-13bf0e9965f6_story.html
http://mediamatters.org/research/progmaj/
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/07/america-becoming-more-liberal-obama_n_2089895.html
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/05/america-becoming-bit-more-liberal-thats-pretty-unusual-six-years-democratic-presi

And you're welcome.

Thank you so much! With the US becoming more Liberal & a good chunk of the Far-Rights being old folks who'll pass way soon (and are already dying out), all that gerrymandering, voter ID restrictions & whatnot would become moot. It's hard for the Plutocrats to get anything done if the vast majority won't play along. Makes sense. Thank you for the links. I feel much better now. Y'know, Paragon, we can be good friends. You're a Liberal Christian and I'm a ShaktaPagan who's very sympathetic to Liberal Christianity. I think Jesus was cool. You're always there to stand up for me and help me out when I have my "freak-outs". Thank you for illustrating patence & Christ-like compassion. Thank you......

....here's some kitty snuggle-huggies of LOVE!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
These things go in cycles. The US has been pretty fairly conservative since the 80s when you had a surge of republicans come into power with neo conservative ideologies. Who were annoyed with the liberal politics of FDR and LBJ. Now young people are becoming more fed up with conservative politics. The pendulum is going to swing back the other way sooner or later.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
While U.S. politics may be moving leftward, I doubt we're going to see the plutocracy's power broken anytime soon. The Democrats are just as beholden to them, and with as expensive as campaigning is, it's next to impossible to get into anything above the local level without corporate backing. Things that Americans consider ultra-liberal are considered slightly right of center by the rest of the world.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
True with liberal politicians also having corporations hands up their asses it's just going to be the same shit different toilet until corporate money is taken out of politics.

People's interests should come before Business interests.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t