Author Topic: A Confession and another important thing regarding England and Ireland.  (Read 15017 times)

Art Vandelay

The true heirs to the baronies will be grateful that they are restored to them and therefore be loyal to the King.
You honestly believe that? All self-respecting vassals plot in secret against their liege in the hopes that they themselves may one day rule in their place. You'd know that if you knew the first thing about how feudalism actually works.

And again, why would the king do that when, once in power, there'd be nothing to stop him from just keeping it all to himself? More importantly, why are you so desperately grasping at straws just to avoid doing the necessary work to further your own pet cause? I assure you, the only one who gives a shit is you. I guarantee you, nobody is going to do it for you.

But the vasals will not rule in the King’s place because of the laws of Primogeniture. They will earn enough money that they will be loyal and they will be put back in the House of Lords which they were until Tony Blair’s House of Lords Act of 1999.
Really? How do you think your oh-so rightful heir ended up somewhere other than the throne in the first place? Furthermore, there would be no house of lords in the first place, because there is no parliament in a feudal kingdom.

Again, you still haven't answered why the king would do this in the first place instead of just keeping it all for himself. You expect the guy to, while also governing the country, to devote time and attention to empowering his potential rivals at his own expense. Why would he do that? Because you want him to? Are you truly so naive as to think he'll give a shit about you once he's in power and no longer needs you?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Yeah - once everyone gets what they need out of you, you'll have your throat cut in an alleyway somewhere, while the barons and dukes scheme how to align their families to best control the throne. Such as it was always.

Oh yes, the original Kingmaker was so well under control...he was hardly the first of his kind.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
And again you have zero understanding of the kinds of people who would join such a project. None would be good, noble souls. They'd mutilate and carve you to pieces if it would mean they got just a bit more.

The current Barrons in England(most of whom are rightful heirs) are not like that.

Because (just like religion) they have no power and have to be nice.

Give them power and look the fuck out.

The King will do a good job at keeping them in line like they did in the Middle Ages.
The current Royal line that you're whining about supplanted their prededessors you dill, just like the Tudors supplanted the ones before them. Like any other tyrant or dictator they're often replaced violently and without regard to legal process. Where do you think George Martin got his plotlines from?

Regarding Reagan, arms for fucking hostages. That is all!

Sure, guy who gets suckered into humiliating himself on social media-belly flop into a real life Game of Thrones nest of vipers. The forumites here are kinder and gentler to you than real life aristocrats would ever be!

1. Yeah there is always the risk of a future legitimate monarch being overthrown, but steps will be taken to minimize the risk and keep the legitimate line in power as long as possible, and steps taken to make the legitimate regime win popular support so that when the legitimate monarch gets overthrown, there will be a counter rebellion among other nobles and the populace to restore the legitimate monarch to power.

2. There is no evidence that Reagan armed Iran to free the hostages.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 06:37:09 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
The true heirs to the baronies will be grateful that they are restored to them and therefore be loyal to the King.
You honestly believe that? All self-respecting vassals plot in secret against their liege in the hopes that they themselves may one day rule in their place. You'd know that if you knew the first thing about how feudalism actually works.

And again, why would the king do that when, once in power, there'd be nothing to stop him from just keeping it all to himself? More importantly, why are you so desperately grasping at straws just to avoid doing the necessary work to further your own pet cause? I assure you, the only one who gives a shit is you. I guarantee you, nobody is going to do it for you.

But the vasals will not rule in the King’s place because of the laws of Primogeniture. They will earn enough money that they will be loyal and they will be put back in the House of Lords which they were until Tony Blair’s House of Lords Act of 1999.
Really? How do you think your oh-so rightful heir ended up somewhere other than the throne in the first place? Furthermore, there would be no house of lords in the first place, because there is no parliament in a feudal kingdom.

Again, you still haven't answered why the king would do this in the first place instead of just keeping it all for himself. You expect the guy to, while also governing the country, to devote time and attention to empowering his potential rivals at his own expense. Why would he do that? Because you want him to? Are you truly so naive as to think he'll give a shit about you once he's in power and no longer needs you?

Parliaments existed in Midieval Kingdom’s as a form of bureaucracy under the King. And King’s often empowered people in exchange for loyalty, and he needs to empower some people for the Kingdom to have an efficient bureaucracy. The King will be grateful to me, for coming up with the idea that he is the rightful heir to the English throne in the first place and I will be his chief advisor.

Art Vandelay

Parliaments existed in Midieval Kingdom’s as a form of bureaucracy under the King. And King’s often empowered people in exchange for loyalty, and he needs to empower some people for the Kingdom to have an efficient bureaucracy. The King will be grateful to me, for coming up with the idea that he is the rightful heir to the English throne in the first place and I will be his chief advisor.
Nope on all counts. Parliament was definitely not a thing in the medieval era, autonomous vassals are most definitely not a necessity with today's technology (hence why feudalism is no longer a thing in the modern world), and no halfway competent leader will give two shits about an "advisor" who has outlived his usefulness.

Face it. You want to restore feudalism to Britain, complete with authentic nobility in terms of lineage? You're at the bare minimum going to have to do the research yourself. There's simply no way around it.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Nope on all counts. Parliament was definitely not a thing in the medieval era, autonomous vassals are most definitely not a necessity with today's technology (hence why feudalism is no longer a thing in the modern world), and no halfway competent leader will give two shits about an "advisor" who has outlived his usefulness.

Face it. You want to restore feudalism to Britain, complete with authentic nobility in terms of lineage? You're at the bare minimum going to have to do the research yourself. There's simply no way around it.

Well some parts of the modern bureaucracy such as Parliament will be kept, and of course the economy will remain Capitalist because of the way modern economics work.

Since the future monarch will be a future child from the lineage of primogeniture from the House of Bourbon Two-Sicilies kidnaped to be raised as a future King, he or she will consider me to be a father figure so I will definetely have a position in the government as advisor.

Art Vandelay

Well some parts of the modern bureaucracy such as Parliament will be kept, and of course the economy will remain Capitalist because of the way modern economics work.

Since the future monarch will be a future child from the lineage of primogeniture from the House of Bourbon Two-Sicilies kidnaped to be raised as a future King, he or she will consider me to be a father figure so I will definetely have a position in the government as advisor.
So, you're going to have a feudal kingdom that retains a governing body of elected representatives and whose very stability depends on the king seeing you as his Stockholm Syndrome Daddy?

Dude, just do your homework. Nobody is buying your shitty excuses. Cut the shit and go find out the rightful heirs to each and every title, as well as the appropriate vassalages and obligations.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
And again you have zero understanding of the kinds of people who would join such a project. None would be good, noble souls. They'd mutilate and carve you to pieces if it would mean they got just a bit more.

The current Barrons in England(most of whom are rightful heirs) are not like that.

The King will do a good job at keeping them in line like they did in the Middle Ages.
The current Royal line that you're whining about supplanted their prededessors you dill, just like the Tudors supplanted the ones before them. Like any other tyrant or dictator they're often replaced violently and without regard to legal process. Where do you think George Martin got his plotlines from?

Sure, guy who gets suckered into humiliating himself on social media-belly flop into a real life Game of Thrones nest of vipers. The forumites here are kinder and gentler to you than real life aristocrats would ever be!

1. Yeah there is always the risk of a future legitimate monarch being overthrown, but steps will be taken to minimize the risk and keep the legitimate line in power as long as possible, and steps taken to make the legitimate regime win popular support so that when the legitimate monarch gets overthrown, there will be a counter rebellion among other nobles and the populace to restore the legitimate monarch to power.

Reagan got on national bloody television and explained why he did it you pillock!

And those past monarchs took steps too, including the ragged house you want to restore to absolute power in a country that's not yours. They got stepped on!

Boy, you are not organising a conspiracy to retake the British Isles for your inconsequential inbred clan of toffynosed chickenfarts! You don't have the political wit, nouse or elan to pull it off. You got fooled into saying "oink" on social media for five minutes because you were jealous of the possibility of another man getting to your cousin before you did. If you start playing with the truly powerful they'll chew you up and spit out the pips, probably doing the world the one favor they would have done in their wretched lifetimes.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 08:40:12 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

So, you're going to have a feudal kingdom that retains a governing body of elected representatives and whose very stability depends on the king seeing you as his Stockholm Syndrome Daddy?

Dude, just do your homework. Nobody is buying your shitty excuses. Cut the shit and go find out the rightful heirs to each and every title, as well as the appropriate vassalages and obligations.

Well yes, but the parliament will be under the King's authority and the House of Lords will have the power that they used to have which used to be equal to the House of Commons until 1911. It will have an efficient bureaucracy. 

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

Reagan got on national bloody television and explained why he did it you pillock!

And those past monarchs took steps too, including the ragged house you want to restore to absolute power in a country that's not yours. They got stepped on!

Boy, you are not organising a conspiracy to retake the British Isles for your inconsequential inbred clan of toffynosed chickenfarts! You don't have the political wit, nouse or elan to pull it off. You got fooled into saying "oink" on social media for five minutes because you were jealous of the possibility of another man getting to your cousin before you did. If you start playing with the truly powerful they'll chew you up and spit out the pips, probably doing the world the one favor they would have done in their wretched lifetimes.

1. Well Reagan had to do it to free American hostages. You have to do what is necessary to protect Americans.

2. As I said, my plan is to found an organization that will infiltrate the US Congress and Presidency so that the US can invade the United Kingdom restoring the rightful heir. My first step of the plan is making an animated youtube movie that documents what happened in the parralel universe.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 03:14:22 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Re: A Confession and another important thing regarding England and Ireland.
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2018, 04:01:15 pm »
Is there a parallel universe where you're not a complete tool?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2018, 06:44:30 pm »
The post-truth is strong in this one.

There is no evidence that Reagan armed Iran to free the hostages.

Later...

Well Reagan had to do it to free American hostages. You have to do what is necessary to protect Americans.

Yes, a handful of Americans were protected while giving big shiny missiles to a regime that hated Americans, oh and the funds disappeared and got diverted to Contra rebels who were dealing bucketloads of coke on the side to Americans leading lots of American deaths through crime and gang violence.

The money that went into rescuing four Americans ended killing hundreds more Americans, whatta deal. No wonder they kept that fuck up under wraps and it was such a huge controversy when it came out!

As I said, my plan is to found an organization that will infiltrate the US Congress and Presidency so that the US can invade the United Kingdom restoring the rightful heir. My first step of the plan is making an animated youtube movie that documents what happened in the parralel universe.

America already has it's own royalty, they're called billionaires and the Koch brothers would laugh themselves hoarse at your demented little scheme. Soros would just stare blankly and Peter Thiel would have you abducted to a secret laboratory to have your blood drained. None of them could give a flying, Lear jet fuck about ancient British royal houses!

Yes I know the US political applecart was upset by an outsider but, as much as it isn't my cup of tea he actually appeals to some people whereas you have all the charisma of a used tampon.

The main difference between the Beltway and actual old royal courts is that you wouldn't be literally backstabbed-probably. They get their aides to do that sort of thing.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2018, 07:17:13 pm »
The post-truth is strong in this one.

There is no evidence that Reagan armed Iran to free the hostages.

Later...

Well Reagan had to do it to free American hostages. You have to do what is necessary to protect Americans.

Yes, a handful of Americans were protected while giving big shiny missiles to a regime that hated Americans, oh and the funds disappeared and got diverted to Contra rebels who were dealing bucketloads of coke on the side to Americans leading lots of American deaths through crime and gang violence.

The money that went into rescuing four Americans ended killing hundreds more Americans, whatta deal. No wonder they kept that fuck up under wraps and it was such a huge controversy when it came out!

As I said, my plan is to found an organization that will infiltrate the US Congress and Presidency so that the US can invade the United Kingdom restoring the rightful heir. My first step of the plan is making an animated youtube movie that documents what happened in the parralel universe.

America already has it's own royalty, they're called billionaires and the Koch brothers would laugh themselves hoarse at your demented little scheme. Soros would just stare blankly and Peter Thiel would have you abducted to a secret laboratory to have your blood drained. None of them could give a flying, Lear jet fuck about ancient British royal houses!

Yes I know the US political applecart was upset by an outsider but, as much as it isn't my cup of tea he actually appeals to some people whereas you have all the charisma of a used tampon.

The main difference between the Beltway and actual old royal courts is that you wouldn't be literally backstabbed-probably. They get their aides to do that sort of thing.

1. Well yeah, due to corruption, the funds ended up in criminal hands but Reagan fired officials in his administration that did that. Giving a few arms to Iran wasn’t a big deal because the US was giving much more weapons to Saddam Hussein to stop Iran.

2. Well SECRET members of the organization will infiltrate both parties, so that they will eventually have the Presidency and dominate Congress so that the invasion of the UK can happen.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2018, 07:35:40 pm »
1. Well yeah, due to corruption, the funds ended up in criminal hands but Reagan fired officials in his administration that did that. Giving a few arms to Iran wasn’t a big deal because the US was giving much more weapons to Saddam Hussein to stop Iran.
The weapons that Iraq later used to invade Kuwait setting off a chain of events which culminated into a bloody sectarian chaos spanning two countries? This should be an object lesson in how sooper seekrit conspiracies can go arse over tit!

2. Well SECRET members of the organization will infiltrate both parties, so that they will eventually have the Presidency and dominate Congress so that the invasion of the UK can happen.

You couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery or direct a deflowering in a fucking brothel you penis! You are telegraphing your sooper seekrit plans to a wide variety of folks with a wide variety of viewpoints who all loathe you on the bloody internet, one of which got you oink like a fucking pig-on Youtube. You asked for people to accept your "proofs," fail. You asked for people to convert to your religion, bigger fail. You asked for help in your demented plans, worse fail. You asked the women here to marry you, catastrophic, Titanic level, epic fail! Give up now!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 07:38:44 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2018, 10:21:40 pm »
I notice that Cuckob Toolson here hasn't responded to my radical idea.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.