Author Topic: My official statement  (Read 15666 times)

Offline Kradorex Xeron

• Technical Consultant
  • Administrator
  • Bishop
  • Digitally Original
    • Personal Site
My official statement
« on: February 06, 2012, 02:45:56 am »
Greetings,

As a business partner and the authority of a few organizations and several communities, I have been asked by Keiro Dreamwalker to temporarily come aboard to assist to maintain and ensure this community runs smoothly. I have an extensive background in managing day-to-day operations of organizations with my longest role being from 1998 to now, the Executive Director of Digibase Operations.

I acknowledge that there are others here my senior, and if decided, I will cede my position. However until then I will serve this community to the best of my ability with my experience and enforce the rules as they stand and enforce any new ones that are developed during my tenure here.

As to the recent goings on, I will only say this: There are no sides. Any implication of sides is strictly artificial and must not be encouraged, as encouraging that mindset will only serve to tear this community apart. Something I don't want, something Keiro doesn't want, something nobody wants. I propose everyone simply come to the table and instead of pointing out problems and accusations, to rather come to the table with solutions. While everyone may not get 100% what they want, I don't think that should be the goal. I think the goal should be for the best of this community regardless of personal wishes.

~Kradorex Xeron
Temporary Secondary Administrator
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 02:48:39 am by Kradorex "Digital" Xeron »
~Krad Xeron

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Re: My official statement
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:10 am »
If we fall apart, the terrorists raptards win! :P
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 03:02:14 am »
I have no idea who you are, but if you're able to do a good job, I'm happy.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 03:12:18 am »
Hoy Krad.  Good to have you.  Siraj here!
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Keiro Dreamwalker

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 04:21:53 am »
... Right, I'm going to write up my response on this entire thing later. I'm beat from dealing with this stuff all night. <_<;

But uh... quick comment right now: For the love of effing god, please, let's just move on. :U

It's done. It's over with.

That said... I'm heading to bed. I will post again once I've sorted out some other grap and had my sleep because my mind's in that zone where I could make a catastrophic mistake.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline jumpingjackflash

• Agent Swears-A-Lot Peashooter
  • Pope
  • Burn, baby, burn!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:20 am »
Well, welcome aboard, Xeron. Enjoy a Fuck Yeah! fro me.  ;D
Ok seriously, is nobody even going to try and avenge my man-burrito?

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 02:44:56 pm »
Okay. So, right... I'm seeing comments from various other people that has yet to let go of this dramafest during the weekend in various different methods of communications.

Let me say this once more, with great feeling:

Drop the bullshit! Seriously, we do not need any more bullshit. It is done. Leave it be. If you must ask questions, ask them, but we are quite tired of people coming from either this community or any other community that came as a result of this split due to the dramafest, trying to start drama over this bullshit. We, the Staff, are getting really tired of having to tell you guys, "We're not looking to start bullshit. Why are you bringing this up again? Why are you trying to cause drama?"

Really, why are we having to answer this question again? Why don't you guys... you know, drop it? And move on?

People want to have their own forums as a result of disagreements about Napoleon's actions and the dramafest that happened after? That's okay. They want their own chat? That's okay too!

Look, we really don't give a shit, okay? We'd like to focus on our own thing and not need to worry about dramatic bullshit that's already taken care of. Those of you that keep bringing this bullshit up need to get it into your heads that we just plain don't give a goddamn... until you try needling us with this needless bullshit we do not wish to deal with. That's where we draw the line - you trying to cause drama over past actions.

So, one last time, with great feeling:

KNOCK THIS BULLSHIT OFF!

That's all I have to say, in regards to reinforcing Kradorex's statement here.
You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones. Remember this, on this journey you insist on making. If you die, I will not survive you long. Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.

Offline Paimun

• Captain Puntastic
  • Bishop
  • I'm a dirty hippie
    • COAT HANGER ABORTIONS THE MUSICAL
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 02:56:22 pm »
Needs more colors.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 04:44:41 pm »
Welcome

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 10:22:01 pm »
Welcome Kradoex "Digital" Xeron.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline anti-nonsense

• Nerdalicious Canadian
  • Pope
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 11:59:59 am »
Welcome! thank you for stepping up to help out!
From international relations to religious rivalries, from marriage to athlete's foot, whatever the problem a fundy's first solution is usually violence.

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 10:49:12 pm »
I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused...

Are you some kind of enforcer?  Just here to moderate posts? 

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 12:31:00 am »

Krad's one of those legendary admins I know, like Keiro.  The Shattered Tears crew (and Digibase, by extension) are the most hard-working group of technical bad-asses I personally know of.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 12:47:14 am »

I think he has direct access to the server (hence why he's an admin despite his posting with a regular account).

• An Puisín Faolchú
  • Pope
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 06:40:46 am »

I think he has direct access to the server (hence why he's an admin despite his posting with a regular account).

He does indeed have direct access to the server.