Author Topic: Justin Bieber Defiles Anne Frank House  (Read 17499 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Justin Bieber Defiles Anne Frank House
« on: April 15, 2013, 12:21:37 am »
In case you didn't hate this little fucker enough, he decided he was interested enough to visit the home of Holocaust victim Anne Frank. And in case you were worried about him conducting himself in a solemn and dignified manner, don't worry, he still managed to act like a total assclown and make it all about himself, signing the guestbook with this:

"Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."

The only thing that could make this worse would be incredibly douchey pictures of himself.

Oh...

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Justin Bieber Defiles Anne Frank House
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 12:25:16 am »
Because he just wasn't enough of an asshole already.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 12:29:33 am »
I read a comment earlier today that he apparently has a fucking swag coach.  I can't wait until this little douchenozzle's 15 minutes of fame dry up.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 12:32:21 am »
Dear world,

We're sorry.

Sincerely,
Canada.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 12:37:35 am »
He was tolerable when he was a cute little "new guy" with that mop haircut. I used to think he was an okay boy who was being hated on too much (even if I found him to be way overhyped). Now he's decided he's gonna be Mr. Swaggy Doucheguy & act all "ghetto" (and failing miserably). Now he's visiting Anne Frank's home, acts like a freak & thinks "It's all about him". Fame has really gone to his head!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 12:39:16 am »
  I can't wait until this little douchenozzle's 15 minutes of fame dry up.

Welcome to the club, that being said this douche is just asking for an ass kicking.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2013, 01:02:48 am »
Man, this idiot has no clue whatsoever as to what's acceptable behavior for a normal person. None at all, all he knows is life as a big shot celebrity, constantly having his ego fellated and getting away with pretty much anything he wants. Well, he's 19 now, his days as a teenage heart throb are well and truly numbered. When his fame dies down for good, his life going to crash and burn like the Hindenburg were piloted by the Taliban. It almost makes you feel sorry for the little shithead.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2013, 01:06:54 am »
Man, this idiot has no clue whatsoever as to what's acceptable behavior for a normal person. None at all, all he knows is life as a big shot celebrity, constantly having his ego fellated and getting away with pretty much anything he wants. Well, he's 19 now, his days as a teenage heart throb are well and truly numbered. When his fame dies down for good, his life going to crash and burn like the Hindenburg were piloted by the Taliban. It almost makes you feel sorry for the little shithead.
Hahahaha nope! Anyone who needs as much autotune as he does to hold down the main melody deserves to be remorselessly beaten.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 01:19:12 am »
I...  ...  ...  WHAT.  He defiled the home of Anne fucking Frank?!  One of the most important and influential Jewish people since fucking Abraham?

Godwin's Law be damned, Hitler would be proud of this boy.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 01:24:52 am »
It's actually amusing that he's having his breakdown into obscurity at this young an age.  Unfortunately for the rest of us we'll be hearing about him for a few years

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 02:59:45 am »
Let's see...she would've been a grandma by this point...yeah she could've been a fan of his music.

Ironbite-though I seriously fucking DOUBT IT!

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 03:10:33 am »
I cant wait until he burns out like Britney Spears did.
He is so close to being found in a gutter covered in his own vomit naked somewhere.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 03:12:58 am »
There is no need for Justin Bieber to remain alive. If he were to, say, be dropped into central Africa or a rainforest in Brazil the world would be a better place.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 03:26:58 am »
There was a time that I had hopes for this guy - hopes that he would mature and have a productive career.

Now, I hate him. Not for his music, but for the disrespect he has shown to Anne Frank.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2013, 03:27:30 am »
Dear world,

We're sorry.

Sincerely,
Canada.

Dear Canada,

No, we're sorry.  We don't seem to understand how to handle child celebrities without turning them into god-awful prima-donnas who later crash into a life of self-destructive behavior.  We should learn our lesson from how Britain handled the Harry Potter kids.

Sincerely,
United States of America
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet