Author Topic: Justin Bieber Defiles Anne Frank House  (Read 17507 times)

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Justin Bieber Defiles Anne Frank House
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 11:33:28 am »
We're sorry for making them big though. 

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 11:39:25 am »
Psst.

Nickleback is Canadian too.

Sorry.

I just found that out this year and I was shocked.  :-[

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 11:40:07 am »
Oi, unless you're wearing an eye patch, carrying a cutlass and aboard an old sailing ship, you have no swag. GET OFF MY SWAG, I HAVE TO GO BURY IT BEFORE I GET CAUGHT!

As an aside...

I find this example of douchiness on his part less reprehensible than this:

He does have a solid opinion on abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby?" How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

His douchiness abounds.

Also, he wants to become an American citizen. So Canada may get a chance to wash their hands of him.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Art Vandelay

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 11:55:42 am »
Psst.

Nickleback is Canadian too.

Sorry.
Ah well, Canada may shit out some mediocre to insufferable pop stars, but just remember: Skrillex is American.

That is all.

Then again I believe the Brits and Germans made dubsteb and the other variations of essentially shoving a dial-up modem up an ovulating cat's anus (I.E. House, trance, techno, whatever the fuck else it's called) popular in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 11:59:40 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 12:06:48 pm »
Basically SWAG is the new internet word for the "cool factor"

In the normal world, your swag factor is your douchey factor. Beiber has a swag coach, but from the picture of him in Frank's house, he has a douche couch.

He shouldn't have gotten the "Swag Coach". He should've stayed a cute, good-natured, mop-topped kid. I guess the "Swag Coach" was to make him appear "cooler" & "manlier" since he's been mocked for years for being "girly", "prepubescent" & "bubblegum". I'm afraid the intense hatedom created this monster. He doesn't need "swag" he needs to be "himself".

I'm not saying he's this innocent ingenue. He's a teen guy & teen guys are usually goofuses, anyway. I understand that he's technically a grown man, now & felt he needed a more "grown-up" image...but he's doing it wrong. Here's a 19 year old young man who STILL looks and sounds like a Middle-School boy with a boyish voice. In our male-centric culture, that's going to wrack a guy's psyche big-time. He's perceived as less than a man, a child, a little girl. Males tend to have huge & fragile egos and being compared to children & girls is, sadly, considered an insult.

I'd tell him "there's no shame in being a a cute, androgynous, mop-topped prettyboy", heck, girls ADORED the "mop-haired prettyboy". That's what made him so dang beloved by the tween-girl set to begin with.

Remember, Justin started out as just a regular kid that put videos out on YouTube. People back then enjoyed his singing. Then he was discovered by the music companies. He started out a regular average kid with a thing for singing but the whole stardom thing went to his head. Add the hatedom & the slow biological maturation and you have a very insecure, egocentric guy with no guidance & surrounded by yes men. Justin, the public, the producers & perhaps Justin's own physiology are responsible for the the huge douche-nozzle he is, these days.

That said, his note to Anne Frank could be either a hackneyed, misguided praise for her OR legitimate douchebaggery.

He's been a weirdo, lately with his altercations, spitting incidents & this....what a dork! Justin, you DON'T need swag!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:44:11 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 01:39:42 pm »
As an aside...

He does have a solid opinion on abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby?" How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven't been in that position, so I wouldn't be able to judge that."

His douchiness abounds.

Well, this further proves he's got absolutely nothing going for him as a person. Complete douche and no intelligence whatsoever. I guess he feels insecure and tries to make up for it with swag.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 01:48:15 pm by Sleepy »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 01:44:57 pm »
As an aside...

His douchiness abounds.

Well this further proves he's got absolutely nothing going for him as a person. Complete douche and no intelligence whatsoever. I guess he feels insecure and tries to make up for it with swag.

What a dip, that Bieber.

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 02:05:25 pm »
I...  ...  ...  WHAT.  He defiled the home of Anne fucking Frank?!  One of the most important and influential Jewish people since fucking Abraham?

Godwin's Law be damned, Hitler would be proud of this boy.

No, he didn't literally defile Anne Frank's house.  He just wrote something douchey and self-important in the guest book.  Which is bad, and he should be called out on it, but it's not like he was painting swastikas in there.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2013, 03:06:38 pm »
I...  ...  ...  WHAT.  He defiled the home of Anne fucking Frank?!  One of the most important and influential Jewish people since fucking Abraham?

Godwin's Law be damned, Hitler would be proud of this boy.

That would imply that Hitler was into "swag", remember even Hitler had standards.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2013, 03:12:40 pm »
Bieber: literally worse than Hitler.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2013, 03:12:47 pm »
Look, Canada may have produced this kid, but it was the USA that made him this way.

As far as I'm concerned, Canada has no blame in this matter >_>
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2013, 04:19:50 pm »
Oi, unless you're wearing an eye patch, carrying a cutlass and aboard an old sailing ship, you have no swag. GET OFF MY SWAG, I HAVE TO GO BURY IT BEFORE I GET CAUGHT!

As an aside...

His douchiness abounds.

Also, he wants to become an American citizen. So Canada may get a chance to wash their hands of him.

Well at the end he says he cant judge, so thats not that bad.

Aaaaand I dont see the big deal about this, its a pompousy thing he wrote in a guest book for a house over a random girl waaaaaay back when that bothered to write a diary. Big whoop
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 04:23:55 pm by Hofstadter's Tortoise »
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2013, 05:01:19 pm »

As an aside...

His douchiness abounds.

Well at the end he says he cant judge, so thats not that bad.

Aaaaand I dont see the big deal about this, its a pompousy thing he wrote in a guest book for a house over a random girl waaaaaay back when that bothered to write a diary. Big whoop

The diary of that "random girl" has had a tremendous impact, oftentimes viewed as representative of the millions of innocent folks who were slaughtered during the Holocaust. Her commentary on the war and its effects on everyone provides a unique perspective as a citizen (and victim) of that period.  It's not something to roll your eyes at.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:03:00 pm by Sleepy »

Offline Joey

• Bishop
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2013, 05:06:57 pm »
He clearly wasn't trying to be offensive. People are way too easily offended.
"A human is a system for converting dust billions of years ago into dust billions of years from now via a roundabout process which involves checking email a lot." - XKCD

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2013, 05:09:35 pm »
I doubt he was trying to be offensive, but this still indicates that he's an egotistical douche. He visits a historical place, and that's what comes out of it.