Author Topic: Congressman to reporter: I'll break you in half  (Read 3814 times)

wrightway

Congressman to reporter: I'll break you in half
« on: January 29, 2014, 02:41:31 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/-i-will-break-you-in-half---republican-congressmen-threatens-to-throw-reporter-off-balcony-during-interview-053744777.html

After Stotto returns to his report, Rep. Grimm, a former FBI agent and Marine, suddenly storms back into the camera frame, whispering a threat to the reporter.

"I will break you in half," he says, reportedly threatening to throw the journalist over a balcony inside the U.S. Congress.

Although the audio is largely muted, NY1 employees say that Grimm said, "Let me be clear to you, you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off this balcony.”

“I just wanted to ask you … it’s a valid question,” Stotto says, clearly taken aback by Grimm’s suddenly confrontational attitude.

“No, no,” Grimm says. “You're not man enough, you're not man enough. I'll break you in half. Like a boy."

The reporter's sin? He dared to ask a question about the congressman's personal campaign finances.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
Re: Congressman to reporter: I'll break you in half
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 02:51:49 am »
As trolling has taught me the senator's response means you should dig moar, pressure him moar and watch the meltdown.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 03:13:08 am by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 03:06:28 am »
This guy and Tyson should get in touch:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx66LWV-CCk</a>

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 05:34:34 am »
I wonder if I can tell insurance companies that interviews are health hazards by citing this?
Who needs a signature?

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 08:12:34 am »
I believe I have the Congressmans full quote here:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 10:29:03 am »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 10:35:27 am »
Can he be arrested for this?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 11:33:35 am »
Threats?  No.  Be censured and possibly forced to resign his chair?  Yes.  Be completely humiliated in his next reelection bid?  OH HELL YES!

Ironbite-seriously why do people do these sorts of things?

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 11:35:16 am »
And through the wonders of modern technology, we can now translate into pictures exactly what was going through this congressman's head at the time of his statement!

Quote from: Rep. Michael Grimm (R—N.Y.)
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2014, 02:01:22 pm »

Really?  Is that what the a**hole said?  Because if so, there are plenty of people out there that do check and see when people they don't recognize claim that they are a SEAL/Special Forces/Army Ranger/Sniper/Marine Recon/Airforce PJ/CIA/ etc.. Most of the time their suspicions prove correct and the person is a fraud.  I say this because he is claiming he graduated top of his class in SEAL training so all the reporter has to do is ask for his class number.  Every SEAL knows his class number because he had to shout it constantly everyday during his training, so the man can't "forget" it barring a traumatic brain injury resulting in severe long term memory loss.  SEAL class numbers are not classified, so he can't use that excuse either.

Also if the man has "connections" to people "monitoring" the reporter, why is he giving away their position in surveillance?  Not very SEAL like if you ask me, and that coming from a top graduate no less.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 02:05:21 pm »

Really?  Is that what the a**hole said?  Because if so, there are plenty of people out there that do check and see when people they don't recognize claim that they are a SEAL/Special Forces/Army Ranger/Sniper/Marine Recon/Airforce PJ/CIA/ etc.. Most of the time their suspicions prove correct and the person is a fraud.  I say this because he is claiming he graduated top of his class in SEAL training so all the reporter has to do is ask for his class number.  Every SEAL knows his class number because he had to shout it constantly everyday during his training, so the man can't "forget" it barring a traumatic brain injury resulting in severe long term memory loss.  SEAL class numbers are not classified, so he can't use that excuse either.

Also if the man has "connections" to people "monitoring" the reporter, why is he giving away their position in surveillance?  Not very SEAL like if you ask me, and that coming from a top graduate no less.
Not familiar with that meme, are you?  ;D

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 02:06:29 pm »

Nah the guy didn't actually say that, I just posted a popular copypaste joke

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2014, 02:17:02 pm »

Well that's good the rant was a joke. Pardon my cynicism, but there are many people that are, were, or trying to get in office under false military credentials.  Lying about or embellishing your military history and records is a pet peeve of mine.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2014, 02:20:22 pm »
.....welp I know what I'm doing!

Ironbite-*throws Kat off a balcony*

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2014, 02:50:38 pm »

Well that's good the rant was a joke. Pardon my cynicism, but there are many people that are, were, or trying to get in office under false military credentials.  Lying about or embellishing your military history and records is a pet peeve of mine.

Stolen Valor. So important to dox these thieves.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.