FSTDT Forums

General Category => Forum Games => Topic started by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 07:19:20 pm

Title: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 07:19:20 pm
FQA RPG: SHADOWS OF THASSILON (OFFICIAL GAME THREAD)

This will be the game thread for the first FQA d20 RPG campaign, Shadows of Thassilon.

Posting Rules:
In-character statements and narration will be openly posted here. Dice rolls and out-of-character comments will be spoilered.

When making a dice roll, please use the Invisible Castle Dice Roller (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/) and link the results to your character's name, like this: 25 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4680804/).

Cast:

The DM: Random Guy

The PCS:
Audien, Male LN Dwarf Sorcerer 1: Second Coming of Madman
Aven, Male CN Undine Hunter 1: Ironbite
Caledur, Male NG Elf Witcher 1: Witchyjoshy
Gerhardt (undercover as "Gars"), Male NG Human Cleric 1: Eiki-mun
Lillith, Female NG Human Bard 1: Zygarde
Siella, Female NG Elf Druid 1: Svata

(Character sheets will be posted shortly)

Maps:
Golarion, Inner Sea Region:
(click to show/hide)

Varisia:
(click to show/hide)

Magnimar:
(click to show/hide)

Background:

21 Sarenith 4715 AR

The nation of Cheliax is on the rise. Former outlying provinces to the north are returning to its banner. In the southeast of the realm of Varisia, the city-state of Korvosa has been strengthening its ties, and more Hellknights of the Order of the Nail have been sighted throughout the region. The goblins of the Hold of Belkzen have taken to raiding the regions eastern frontier more frequently as well, and with greater success than ever before. During less interesting times, the corrupt Lord Mayor of the rival city-state Magnimar could do as he wished, but with the new threats brewing nearby, the Council of Ushers has removed Haldmeer Grobaras from power and installed a replacement by the name of Devis Thraine. Thraine is a member of an ancient lineage of sorcerers among the historic nobility of Taldor, a major rival of Cheliax with whom Magnimar has made a defensive pact. In looking for ways to preserve the balance of power, Thraine has spent a great deal of time researching the history of the fallen empire of Thassilon which once ruled much of the northern world. He is keen on rediscovering the ancient power used by that civilization and developing it for the benefit of Magnimar.

An artifact known as the Emerald Crown, which belonged to one of the Thassilonian kings and was later plundered, has been traced to somewhere in the Bloodsworn Vale on the trade route between Cheliax and Korvosa. Fearing it could fall into the wrong hands, Lord Mayor Thraine has secretly dispatched a band of adventurers to retrieve the Crown...
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 07:24:56 pm
Character Sheet for Lillith

Name:Lilith
Race:Human
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Class/Level :Bard lvl. 1
Age:19
Height: 5'4
Size: Medium
Weight:112 lb
Hair:Black
Skin:Ebony
Eyes:Brown

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 11
Intelligence: 15
Wisdom: 11
Charisma 17 (+2 Racial Mod)
Initiative: +2
Hit Die : 1d8+1
HP: 8
AC: 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11
Base Attack/CMB/CMD: +0/+1/13
Attack: Rapier +1 melee (1d6+1) Whip +1 melee (1d4+1)
Saves: Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +2
Languages: Common, Elven (From travel) Orcish (Travel again)


Equipment:  Rapier(20 GP), Whip (GP) Padded Armor (5 GP) Lute (Don't know if this counts as an inherited item or not if it does count it if not  just ignore it.)  GP left 79

Feats: Acrobatics, Agile Maneuvers(combat) .

skills: Acrobatics +6, Linguistics +6, Perform +7, Bluff +8, Knowledge (History) +6, Knowledge (Local) +6, Knowledge (Geography) +6, Disguise +7, Diplomacy +8.

Traits:
Charming( +1 trait bonus to Bluff and or Diplomacy)
Fencer (+1 trait bonus on attack of opportunity attack rolls made with daggers, swords, and similar bladed weapons.)

Spells:
0-level (4 usable unlimited times, DC 13):
1st-level (2 with two uses per day, DC 14):


Back-story in spoiler.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 07:26:33 pm
Character sheet for Caladur.

Quote from: Attributes and Core Information
Caladur

Male Elf Witcher
Level 1
Neutral Good

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 18
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 18
Wisdom: 12
Charisma: 8

Health: 10

Patron: Wisdom
Familiar: Toad
Deity: Moon

Languages: Common, Elven, Sylvan, Draconic, Gnoll, Orc

Quote from: Traits
A) Precise Treatment (Applies intelligence instead of wisdom to heal skill)
B) Forlorn (Elf; +1 bonus to Fortitude)

Quote from: Skills
Fly: 1 + 3 + 4 = 8
Spellcraft: 1 + 3 + 4 = 8
Craft (Alchemy): 1 + 3 + 4 = 8
Knowledge (Arcana): 1 + 3 + 4 = 8
Knowledge (Nature): 1 + 3 + 4 = 8
Knowledge (History): 1 + 3 + 4 = 8
Heal: 1 + 3 + 4 = 8

Quote from: Spells Known/Prepared
Prepared: 0(1, 2, 3) 1(1, 2)

0 (DC 14): All Witch Cantrips
1 (DC 15): Delay Disease, Cure Light Wounds, Summon Monster I, Mage Armor, Obscuring Mist, Reduce Person, Sleep

Quote from: Toad Familiar
(click to show/hide)

Quote from: Items
(click to show/hide)

Quote from: Background
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 10:40:38 pm
Character sheet for Siella

Quote from: Description
Name: Siella
Gender: Female
Race: Elf
Class/Level: Druid 1
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: None, the druids of this tribe revere nature itself rather than a particular deity.
Languages: Common, Elven, Druidic, Goblin, Auran
Age: 130
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 111 lbs
Hair: Black
Skin: Brown
Eyes: Green

Quote from: Core Information
Stats:
STR: 10
DEX: 12
CON: 12
INT: 15
WIS: 18
CHA: 10

HD: 1d8+1+1 (10 hp)

Armor Class: 13 (+1 dex, +2 leather) touch 11, flat-footed 12
Armor Check penalty: 0

Initiative: +3

Base Attack: +0
Combat Maneuver Bonus: +0
Combat Maneuver Defense: 11
Fortitude Save: +3 (+2 base, +1 con)
Reflex Save: +1 (+1 dex)
Will Save: +6 (+2 base, +4 wis)

Attacks:
Longbow +1 ranged (1d8)
Club +0 melee (1d6)
Dagger +0 melee (1d4)

Special: Wild empathy, nature sense, elf traits

Quote from: Skills, Feats, Traits
Skills:
Handle Animal +4
K. Geography +6
K. Nature +6
Perception +10
Spellcraft +6
Survival +10

Feats:
Spell Focus (Conjuration)

Traits:
Warrior of Old (Elf, +2 initiative)
Sacred Touch (Faith, automatically stabilize dying creature with a touch)

The initiative boost given by Warrior of Old is due to her keen senses and years spent as a hunter and scout.
Sacred Touch is a trait inherently present in a minority of this particular elf population, usually manifesting shortly after puberty. All members of the tribe's druidic circle have it, and anyone who demonstrates it is seen as having been called to become a druid.

Quote from: Equipment
Club
Dagger
Longbow
20 arrows
Leather armor
Spell component pouch
7 gp

Quote from: Spells
0-level (DC 14): 3 usable at will/day
1st-level (DC 15): 2/day

Quote from: Animal Companion
Mountain Lion
Size: Medium
Speed: 40 ft.
Alignment: Neutral
Hit Dice: 2d8+2 (11 hp)
Abilities: Str 13, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 15, Cha 10
Armor Class: 14 (+3 dex, +1 natural) touch 13, flat-footed 11
BAB/CMB/CMD: +1/+2/15
Attacks: Bite +2 melee (1d6+1) or claw +2 melee (1d6+1)
Full Attack: 2 claws +2 melee (1d6+1) and bite +2 melee (1d6+1)
Special Attacks: Rake (2 1d4+1 claw attacks while grappling)
Saves: Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +2
Skills: Stealth +6, Perception +6
Feats: Improved Natural Attack (claw)
Special: Link, share spells

Mountain lions are, on average, larger than leopards, but smaller than lions. Depending on the individual mountain lion, either set of stats could potentially apply. This one uses the "lion/tiger" stats rather than the "leopard/cheetah" stats, so it would be a large male.

Quote from: Background
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 10:55:42 pm
Character Sheet for Gerhardt

Quote from: Description
Name: Gerhardt (Alias: Gars)
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Class/Level: Cleric 1
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 feet (20 feet with armor)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: Sarenrae
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic
Age: 33
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175 lbs
Hair: Black
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Brown

Quote from: Core Information
Stats:
STR: 12 (+1)
DEX: 12 (+1)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 14 (+2)
WIS: 18 (+4) (+2 racial bonus)
CHA: 11 (+0)

HD: 1d8+2 (10 HP)

Armor Class: 17 (+1 Dex, +5 Scale, +1 Shield)
Touch AC: 11
Flat-Footed AC: 16
Armor Check Penalty: -5

Initiative: +1

BAB: +0
Fort Save: +4 (+2 base, +2 con)
Ref Save: +1 (+1 dex)
Will Save: +6 (+2 base, +4 wis)

Attacks:
Scimitar +1 melee (1d6+1)
Mace +1 melee (1d8+1)

Special: Aura, Channel Energy 1d6, Orisons, Spontaneous Casting

Domains: Healing, Sun

Quote from: Skills, Feats, Traits
Skills:
Diplomacy (+4)
Heal (+11)
Knowledge (Nobility) (+7)
Knowledge (Religion) (+7)
Sense Motive (+8)

Feats:
Skill Focus (Heal)
Extra Channel

Traits:
Child of the Temple (+1 bonus on Knowledge (nobility) and Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (nobility) becomes a class skill)
Student of Philosophy (Can use my Int modifier in place of my Cha modifier on Diplomacy checks ot persuade others and on Bluff checks to convince others that a lie is true)

Born from a rich family and put into the priesthood at an early age, Gerhardt has served at a temple since before he was a teenager, and his own nobility only furthered his knowledge of the customs.
In his work as a high-ranking church official as well, he's spent much time learning logic and reason for Student of Philosophy.

Quote from: Equipment
Scimitar
Scale mail armor
Holy symbol (iron)
Shield, Light Steel
Mace
The Book of Light and Truth
49 gp

Quote from: Spells
Level 0 x3/day
Level 1 x2/day

Quote from: Backstory
Gerhardt Albin Richtfeld Schwarz was born to a rather wealthy family. As the second son of that family, he went into the priesthood, and attained a fairly high rank in the Church of Sarenrae. I'm afraid I can't find the exact ranks for that church, but he's somewhere below a bishop and above a pastor. In any case, he's recently become a bit worried about the potential of abuse by the adherents of the Church, and has disguised himself as a humble cleric, Gars, obstensibly out to explore the land and spread the holy word and healing of Sarenrae. His real motive, however, is to find out about the church and to make sure the priests of the church aren't abusing the population.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 11:07:01 pm
Character sheet for Aven

Aven
Male CN Undine Hunter level 1
Initiative: +4
Hit Dice: 1d8+1 (9 hp)

STR 12
DEX 18
CON 12
INT 12
WIS 16
CHA 11

AC: 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14
Armor Check: -2
BA/CMB/CMD: +1/+1/15
Attacks: Longsword +1 melee (1d8+1), masterwork composite longbow +5 ranged (1d8+1), starknife +1 melee or +4 ranged (1d4+1)

Skills: Handle Animal +4, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +5, Knowledge (geography) +5, Knowledge (nature) +5, Perception +8, Stealth +5, Survival +7, Swim +10
Feats: Spirit's Gift (Battle, Animal Companion
Traits: Blood of Dragons, Rich Parents
Languages: Aquan, Common, Elven
Other: Hydraulic Push 1//day

Spells:
1st (2/day)—gravity bow APG, snowball (DC 14), summon
nature's ally I
0th (at will)—create water, mending, purify food and drink
(DC 13), sparkAPG (DC 13)

Equipment:
40 arrows
Backpack
Bedroll
Belt Pouch
Chain Shirt
Flint/steel
Longsword
Masterwork composite longbow
5 potions of Cure Light Wounds
10 torches
5 days trail rations
Waterskin
Mess kit
Pot

Animal Companion (Deinonychus):
STR 11 (0), DEX 17 (+3), CON 17 (+3), INT 2 (-4), WIS
12 (+1), CHA 14 (+2); Fortitude +6, Reflex +6, Will +1
HP: 14/14; Init: +3; Speed: 60 feet
Attack Bonus: +2; Armor Class: 18 / 15 Tch / 14 Fl
Ironbite (Animal Companion), Deinonychus - CL2 -
CR 2
Perception +5, Stealth +11
Special: Animal Focus (Su), Low-Light Vision, Scent (Ex)
Bite (Deinonychus) Melee +2, 1d4, ×2
Talon x2 (Deinonychus) Melee +2 x2 , 1d6, ×2


Background:
Aven the Hunter. A name to strike fear into the hearts
of all that see him. Or would if Aven had any form of a
reputation that is.
Unlike his merchant marine parents, Aven seeks the
finer things in life. And those things can only be found
by finding some poor soul's head and turning it in for a
heafty bounty. With his raptor companion Ironbite, Aven
seeks to make a name for himself. Mainly but putting
holes in a whole lot of people.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 11:16:16 pm
Character sheet for Audien

Audien
Male LN Dwarven Sorcerer, level 1

STR 10
DEX 14
CON 16
INT 10
WIS 10
CHA 16

Hit Dice: 1d6+3+? (at least 9 hp)
Initiative: +2
AC: 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10
BA/CMB/CMD: +0/+0/12
Saves: Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +2

Skills: (missing)
Feats: Sorcerous Strike
Traits: Unseen but not Undone, Volatile Conduit
Other: Acidic Ray 6/day (+2 ranged touch, 1d6 damage)

Spells:
0th Level Spells
Detect Magic
Acid Splash
Mending
Mage Hand

1st Level Spells
Feather Fall
Magic Missile
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 14, 2014, 11:25:04 pm
Magnimar, 21 Sarenith 4715 AR

The entire city had been transformed, it seemed, for the solstice festival. Market tents selling unusual items had sprung up overnight, games and celebrations were going on all day. Despite the recent publicized disappearance of Senior Priest Gerhardt from the proceedings for his trip to Absalom in the south, the traditional drama of the defeat of the chaos god Rovagug at the hands of fair Sarenrae was performed admirably.

However, dark times lay ahead for the group of adventurers hired by Lord Mayor Thraine in secret for the dangerous mission to Korvosa. This day was one of farewell, and a time to prepare for challenges ahead.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 15, 2014, 12:22:52 am
Siella will buy Hide armor (-15 gp) for herself, selling her old leather for half price (+5 gp), and, if she can find it, Studded Leather Barding for her companion (-100 gp). She will have 47 GP left over.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 15, 2014, 01:02:48 am
Aven will go ahead and buy 3 more potions of cure light.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 15, 2014, 01:25:34 am
(click to show/hide)

Caladur will have spent an hour with his toad to prepare the following spells:

0: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Dancing Lights
1: Mage Armor, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds

After this, he purchases a light horse (-75 GP) and a riding saddle (-10 gp), as well as saddlebags (-4 GP).  He has 121 GP remaining.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 15, 2014, 01:32:21 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 15, 2014, 02:03:59 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 15, 2014, 08:46:49 am
Lilith will purchase a six bedrolls(-6 SP) and two large tents (-60 GP) has 163 GP remaining, she then spends a couple of hours practicing for the upcoming adventure.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 16, 2014, 10:03:54 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 16, 2014, 11:04:43 pm
Siella explores the town, trying to learn more about the area, and possibly pick up a side job. Specifically, she asks if there has been any trouble along the route where they had been asked to explore. She also tries to remember what she knows about the area.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 17, 2014, 03:38:09 am
Caladur tries to find any pertinent history regarding the Emerald Crown.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 17, 2014, 04:58:00 am
Lilith goes to one of the local taverns to try to pick up some info that might help find the crown.


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 17, 2014, 05:32:50 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 17, 2014, 04:51:11 pm
Siella:
(Diplomacy) Siella makes little headway on finding a side job or information from the townsfolk. She does know quite a bit about the area from her recent travels, however.

(Geography and Nature)The region of Varisia is largely wilderness outside of its towns and cities, inhabited by native human groups known as the Varisians and the Shoanti. Ruins dating back tens of thousands of years establish that the advanced empire of Thassilon once ruled much of the land, but has long fallen. Nature-wise, Varisia is a cold-temperate region rich in wildlife. There are many game and herd animals such as deer, boar, moose, and bison, as well as large carnivores such as wolves (and occasionally dire wolves), mountain lions, and both black and brown bears. Orcs and ogres live throughout the land and occasionally waylay vulnerable travelers. Goblins also inhabit the wilds, but are a more minor nuisance. At least, this is how the situation has been in the past; there are now indications that the orcs and ogres are appearing less often while goblin raids are more common and successful. The larger hobgoblins, normally seen only around the Hold of Belkzen, are appearing more often, particularly near Korvosa.

Caladur:
(History) Caladur's research reveals that the Emerald Crown dates back to the Runelord period of Thassilon, after the death of the Emperor Xin and the division of the empire into seven subregions, controlled by powerful mage-kings who practiced rune-based magic. It was traditionally worn by the Runelords of Shalast who governed east-central Varisia and it was plundered in the post-Earthfall chaos during the fall of the empire. Thraine's attempts to track the Crown have traced its plunderers to the Shoanti peoples of the Bloodsworn Vale.

Lillith:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 18, 2014, 01:56:35 pm
Lillith:
(Diplomacy) You cannot find any information about the crown beyond what's already been mentioned. It's obscure enough that most people haven't heard of it.
(click to show/hide)

Gerhardt, Aven, Audien:
Where are you and what are you doing?

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 20, 2014, 10:56:36 am
Siella is ready and eager to leave town. Both to get on with the job and to be out of this overly-crowded, loud city.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 20, 2014, 12:36:37 pm
Lilith meets up with Siella, and waits  with them for the rest of the group.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 20, 2014, 01:01:52 pm
Caladur meets up with the others as well, trying to avoid maintaining too much eye contact with Siella.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 21, 2014, 07:34:43 pm
The group of travelers, four strong, left Magnimar on the road east. The journey was uneventful as they traveled through mostly-civilized lands as far as Sandpoint, but after another day passed from that point onward, the road led into the wild plains and hills. It was now late afternoon on the third day since leaving Magnimar, and the party was being watched...

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 21, 2014, 09:14:59 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 21, 2014, 09:30:04 pm
Siella (and only Siella; nobody else read this):

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 22, 2014, 12:30:30 am
OOC:  Whoops sorry boss.  Been really really busy these last few days and the game has just flown from my mind.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 12:40:26 am
Aven only:

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 22, 2014, 01:56:23 am
Aven looks up at the goblin and grins, a feral expression on his face.  The ice blond, pale man looks over at the small black and white dinosaur who seems oblivious to what's ahead of the group.  He whistles to get the 'raptor's attention, Ironbite's head swivels over towards him and he cocks his head in bewilderment.

"Ironbite," Aven says, his voice a low burble, "Got a job.  Go scout ahead."

Wordlessly, something passes between Aven and Ironbite and the small dinosaur becomes a bit harder to see as he scamper's ahead as Aven takes out his bow and nocks an arrow.  "Trouble ahead," he says to the rest of the party, "got at least one goblin and a pit trap.  Probably more.  I've sent Ironbite on ahead to see if there's anything more."

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 22, 2014, 02:58:31 am
((Geez, thanks for spoilers, Ironbite XD))

Caladur hangs in the back of the group, watching everyone's backs thoughtfully, his toad familiar Jaren taking his usual spot on Caladur's shoulder.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 03:46:00 am
Siella shakes her head. "Not just one goblin. At least three, from what Lirr (companion, just did think of a name for him) and I saw. There, there, and there." she expounds, pointing to each of them before drwing her bow as well.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 22, 2014, 08:43:10 am
Lilith pulls out her rapier and ready s herself "Well this is going to be interesting"
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 10:20:59 am
(bumped due to game revisions)

Caladur:
(click to show/hide)

Aven:
(click to show/hide)

The goblins see that everyone except Caladur has stopped and begun readying their weapons, so they ready theirs as well.

OOC stuff:
(click to show/hide)

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|C|S|l|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

A=Aven
C=Caladur
L=Lillith
S=Siella
I=Ironbite
l=Lirr

g=Goblin

r=road
R=rock
T=tree
X=pit trap


Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 01:00:03 pm
(click to show/hide)


Reacting more quickly than either the goblins or Lirr, Siella moves 30' directly south, and shoots at the goblin nearest to her.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 01:43:21 pm
(click to show/hide)

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|C|r|l|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


The arrow hits the goblin in the shoulder. He is injured, but not badly.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Eiki-mun on October 22, 2014, 02:20:37 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 03:01:30 pm
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|l|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|G|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


Just as Siella had shot the first goblin, the party noticed a robed figure coming up the road behind them.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 03:03:06 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 03:39:51 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 04:08:36 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 22, 2014, 04:52:00 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 05:02:06 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 05:44:16 pm
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|i|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|G|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


Lirr moves 40' (two diagonal-ups which are 15' together (because math is in multiples of 5 its a 5 then a 10, unless that's changed from 3.5)) and bites at the goblin.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 05:56:05 pm
The goblin ducks just in time to avoid the cat's teeth.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 22, 2014, 06:04:18 pm
Lilith performs a song to inspire courage in her allies for the fight.



(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 06:09:24 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 22, 2014, 06:23:53 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 06:29:04 pm
Madman:

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 22, 2014, 06:43:27 pm
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|G|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 07:18:57 pm
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|G|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|




Ironbite was stealthy enough earlier to catch the goblin flat-footed. The dinosaur dashes out of the grass and bites (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr1MvzAr26E) the goblin in the arm, leaving a nasty wound.

The goblin targeted by Aven manages to take cover behind the rock, avoiding damage.

Lillith:
(click to show/hide)

Audien (and only Audien):
(click to show/hide)

Siella, Aven:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 22, 2014, 07:25:45 pm
((Argh, stupid low perception roll XD))
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 22, 2014, 07:49:33 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 08:00:26 pm
OK, current map:
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|G|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


a=Audien (in tree)

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 22, 2014, 08:22:34 pm
"KAKA SHOOMA!"

Jumping out of the tree, Audien casts Acidic Ray.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 10:32:49 pm
Audien leaps from the tree and fires an Acidic Ray at the closest goblin. Already injured and attempting to dodge attacks, the goblin takes a direct hit. He screams in pain as the acid dissolves his flesh, leaving him weakened and bleeding heavily.

(click to show/hide)

The goblin shoots Audien with his bow, hitting him in the gut, then starts running for it. He makes it 30 feet due east.

(click to show/hide)

One of the other goblins, finding itself under attack by a pair of apparently well-trained wild beasts, draws a razor-sharp knife and attempts to fend off the attacking raptor, but barely scratches Ironbite's hide. He steps back five feet to the south behind the nearest rock.

(click to show/hide)

The third goblin attempts to save his companion from the raptor attack, drawing his knife and attacking. Ironbite is too quick for him though.

(click to show/hide)

Two more goblins come out of hiding, to the surprise of everyone except Audien. They move up to the road with bows drawn and shoot Aven and Siella.

(click to show/hide)

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|G|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 22, 2014, 11:02:42 pm
Lilith takes out her whip and moves to the nearst goblin

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 22, 2014, 11:18:01 pm
Activating your Inspire Courage took your standard action this turn. You maintain it for free each round after, though,  and you can still move.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 22, 2014, 11:27:28 pm
"Fight, fight, fight, fight the nasty goblins!"

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 23, 2014, 02:16:27 am
Caladur, finally waking up from his reverie, realizes that they're under attack.

His first action is to pull a piece of cured leather from his spell pouch, whispering an arcane word.  The leather turns into energy, swirling around him and forming a translucent, then invisible suit of armor, granting him a +4 armor bonus to AC.

((Or, in layman's terms, he just cast Mage Armor.  I hope you don't mind if I add flavor into my own actions.))

Standing his ground, he grabs his unloaded crossbow.

Jaren hops into one of Caladur's pockets, like the cowardly little toad he is.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Eiki-mun on October 23, 2014, 03:49:06 am
"Confound it... goblins again," comes the stern voice from Gars' mouth, staring at the field before him. Fortunately, it seems like everyone's handling things well for now, so he's simply going to run forward about 20 feet or so, casting watchful eyes upon the battlefield to make sure the tricksy little things didn't prepare any sort of nasty trap.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 23, 2014, 11:50:15 am
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


Gars sees no sign of any trap, just the goblins and the adventurers fighting it out.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 23, 2014, 12:40:41 pm
"Filthy goblins. And why was that dwarf in a tree?"
 
Siella 5-foot steps to the south and fires her bow again, while Lirr 5-foot steps to the east and attempts to maul the poor goblin next to him to death. As Siella fires, she is so distracted that she slips and fires her bow into the rock next to her, but she manages to catch herself on it and avoid falling.

(click to show/hide)

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|g|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 23, 2014, 12:45:48 pm
The big cat's claws tear the goblin in half, killing him.

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 23, 2014, 04:25:56 pm
Ironbite see's that his battle companion has taken care of the goblin they're both killing he quickly scans around.  His eyes light upon another goblin so he charges, attempting another bite on another foe.

Aven, meanwhile, utters a curse and plucks the arrow from out of his chest.  He then utters a few more words as he passes his hand over his bow, causing it to momentarily glow as he nocks another arrow.  Sighting, he takes aim at the goblin that is on the road and let's fly, hoping to strike true.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 23, 2014, 05:08:18 pm
The arrow just barely misses the goblin.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 23, 2014, 06:00:28 pm
Did not see the goblin right above Ironbite-.  Change the attack to attacking the goblin above him and take 2 off the attack roll
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 23, 2014, 06:07:55 pm
Ironbite lunges at the goblin, who jumps aside as the jaws snap shut on air.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 23, 2014, 07:09:14 pm
"Hey, guys? How many use can I make for this coruscating death bolt? "

Audien casts a magic missile, flinging the glittering bolt of arcane magic at the retreating Goblin.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 23, 2014, 10:19:48 pm
Ironbite slashes at the goblin with his talons, leaving a vicious wound with one.

(click to show/hide)

The dwarf launches an energy bolt at the fleeing goblin. The goblin is hit in the back and collapses to the ground dead.

(click to show/hide)

The goblin Ironbite was attacking, critically injured, runs and hides behind a tree.

(click to show/hide)

The goblin archer north of the road shoots Lirr in the flank. He shouts something in Goblin to his injured comrade, then moves north toward him, drawing a flask of some liquid on the run.

(click to show/hide)

The goblin archer on the road shoots Lillith in the shoulder.

(click to show/hide)

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|g|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


(click to show/hide)

Siella only:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 23, 2014, 10:41:46 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 23, 2014, 10:43:22 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 23, 2014, 11:59:18 pm
Lilith runs towards the Goblin that shoot her and tries to disarm the creature with her whip "I'll get you you Goblin bastard!"


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 24, 2014, 12:15:31 am
The goblin shrieks with rage and surprise as Lilith yanks the bow from out of his hands!

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|g|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|g|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 24, 2014, 01:09:28 am

"Lirr, kill the closer one!" Siella shouts to Lirr, understanding what he had said.
(click to show/hide)

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|g|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|g|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 24, 2014, 03:36:28 am
Caladur loads his crossbow with a bolt and, grumbling at the lack of a clear shot, moves 30 feet east.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 24, 2014, 09:31:24 am
Siella's arrow misses her target.

Lirr successfully tackles the goblin to the ground and tears his throat out. The goblin is dead.

|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|g|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|i|_|_|_|_|
|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|I|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|C|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|G|r|r|r|r|A|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|X|X|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|r|L|r|r|g|r|r|r|r|r|r|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|R|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|R|_|R|_|_|_|T|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|a|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|T|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 24, 2014, 09:05:10 pm
"Ooh, these make great flesh graters."

Throwing yet another magic missile at the goblin at the left, Audien continues his aimless blood knightery on everything that has a spark of sentience around him.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 24, 2014, 11:54:25 pm
The goblin yelps as the energy bolt burns him.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 25, 2014, 12:18:42 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 25, 2014, 08:22:36 am
EDIT: Forgot a few things.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 25, 2014, 06:09:46 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 25, 2014, 10:02:34 pm
"Death for everybody! Seriously, I have no idea why I use anything else!"

Audien throws another Magic Missile at the wounded Goblin.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 25, 2014, 11:00:25 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 26, 2014, 03:50:15 am
Right so Ironbite is gonna go after the goblin behind the tree, hoping to bite down on it.  Aven is going to fire another arrow at the goblin on the road.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 26, 2014, 03:56:36 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 26, 2014, 04:14:30 am
OOC:  Probably by putting spaces
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 26, 2014, 09:40:55 am
Ironbite chomps the injured goblin into unconsciousness before he has a chance to grab the dropped flask, while Aven's shot hits the target right between the eyes. All the goblins are now dead.

What will you do now?

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 26, 2014, 10:06:16 am
Siella will search each of the goblins to see if any of them have anything on them indicating whether or not this was just a simple raid or banditry setup, and help loot the bodies. Then she will dump the bodies into the pit trap, both to dispose of them, and to expose it so unwary travelers don't get injured, if no one objects to it. She'd make a sign, but she doesn't hae the materials. Any loot will be depsited in the saddlebags of (I think) Caladur's horse for ease of travel and safekeeping, if he's okay with it. I don't think anyone is small-sized, so none of their equipment is usable, save the potion.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 26, 2014, 11:43:58 am
"Yes, Body desecration!"

Heading over to the nearest goblin corpse and doing unspeakable things to it's face, Audien then rips off the head with a loud squelching noise for a trophy.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Eiki-mun on October 26, 2014, 12:19:28 pm
"Do you mind?" Gars is going to shudder a bit, walking into the center area, staring right at Audien's... gruesome act. He wouldn't object to the bodies being thrown into the pit trap, but having that head ripped off like that... disgusting, really.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 26, 2014, 12:42:35 pm
It is about 3 in the afternoon.

The goblins were wearing leather armor, and each one had a Small-sized longbow and scimitar (usable as the equivalent of a Medium shortbow and kukri). Each one also had a Small-sized wooden buckler (too small for any of you to use). The weapons are unusual for goblins, who would normally be equipped with less damaging ones.

In addition to the above items and the potion, you find the following in the pit trap, among remains of previous victims (all items mentioned are Medium-sized)

Climber's kit
Masterwork light crossbow
Longsword
Artisan's tools
Light wooden shield

Earrings
Three colorful banded stones (two pink/white, one green/black)
Red gemstone
Pearl
Obsidian

6 pp
150 gp
590 sp
300 cp
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 26, 2014, 01:13:11 pm
Caladur blinks and sighs, having been unable to accomplish much in the battle.

Instead, he asks aloud, "Anyone in need of any healing for their wounds?"

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 26, 2014, 01:22:17 pm
Aven coughs a bit as Ironbite trots sedately back towards him, obviously quite pleased with his performance.

"Could use a bit of healing.  That was a big hit I took."  Ironbite cocks his head at Aven as he then proceeds to lick his own wounds.  "Oh and Ironbite as well.  Little guy earned it this fight."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 26, 2014, 01:37:53 pm
"Well, looky who we got here..."

Audien strides towards the newcomer, his trophy in hand.   
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 26, 2014, 02:51:15 pm
Caladur walks over to Aven and Ironbite and, calling upon his occult powers, touches them.

(click to show/hide)

Caladur calls out, "Anyone else?"
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 26, 2014, 05:37:29 pm
"Can you take this bloody arrow out of my shoulder?" Lilith ask's


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 26, 2014, 06:20:33 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 26, 2014, 08:51:10 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 26, 2014, 09:08:50 pm
Caladur removes the arrow from Lilith's shoulder and performs his beneficial hex again.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 26, 2014, 09:46:35 pm
"Funny, I don't remember greenskins being this well armed. "
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 26, 2014, 09:51:38 pm
"Probably some hired mercs if I've ever seen them, that or more travelers get caught by these goons than we expected."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Eiki-mun on October 26, 2014, 10:21:59 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 26, 2014, 10:38:52 pm
"The width of the line between a adventurer and a mercenary is thin, if it's even there."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 26, 2014, 10:56:40 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 26, 2014, 11:09:40 pm
"I am totally not a mad scientist, no sirry bob."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 27, 2014, 03:40:56 am
Smiling slightly, Siella politely asks Caladur, "Caladur, Lirr could use some healing, if you've enough to spare. He was injured, though not too badly." She then turns to the newcomer, "Also, dwarf, thank you for assisting in the fight, but, um, who in the hells are you? And why did you do... that to that goblin?" As she says the last bit she has a distasteful look on her face, gesturing at the headess corpse.

Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 27, 2014, 10:59:33 pm
"Ripped his head off. Oh...that."

Audien quickly tries to change the topic of discussion, moving onto the mutual cause for their presence.

"Let me guess. You were hired to find some crown thingamabob by somebody (Didn't catch his name) who offered the one thing we all care about- Money. "
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 27, 2014, 11:15:20 pm
"I care about more than money, but yes, that is the gist of it. How do you know? Were you hired by him as well?"
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 27, 2014, 11:31:59 pm
Caladur performs his Healing Hex on Lirr.

(click to show/hide)

He also glances suspiciously at the dwarf holding a bloody goblin head, but elects to hold his tongue.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 28, 2014, 10:00:08 pm
(click to show/hide)

EDIT: Got the directions wrong; had to change "west" to "east."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 28, 2014, 10:15:46 pm
"Well we got a quest to finish gent's, but before we do who gets what?" Lilith says eyeing the stones.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 28, 2014, 10:18:59 pm
(click to show/hide)


"Let us get to the next town. We cqn get our stories straight there. I fear we may have more fighting to do if we wait here much longer."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 28, 2014, 10:40:55 pm
Aven just shrugs as Ironbite goes off to hunt on his own.  "All the same to me," he says as he eyes the slightly crazy dwarf.  "Could use a pint and some ready cash."

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on October 28, 2014, 11:14:30 pm
Caladur glances at the Masterwork crossbow, but pats the crossbow he already carries.

"I would certainly appreciate the money more than goblin-touched junk.  Perhaps see if we can acquire any magical aid with our funds?"

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 29, 2014, 01:30:55 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 29, 2014, 02:48:22 pm
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on October 29, 2014, 11:25:20 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 29, 2014, 11:41:04 pm
You pack up all the loot from the encounter and proceed along the road. The next two days pass without incident, and as the sun begins to set on the third day, you reach the small city of Nybor (http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Nybor) on the shores of Ember Lake. This lake and the river flowing south from it mark the easternmost border of Magnimar's holdings; beyond is neutral territory. To the east is the ferry to the Sanos Forest, where a path leads eastward. To the south lie the marshes and the town of Wartle, where the Yondabakari Road skirts the southern edge of the forest along the river of the same name. Both routes lead to the small neutral settlement of Whistledown.

You are all tired from spending several days on the road and would probably want to find an inn for the night. If you're interested in looking for magic items or other gear, you can automatically buy anything that costs 3000 gp or less here provided you have the coins for it.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on October 30, 2014, 08:38:30 am
Lilith goes to the closest tavern and tries to gather more information about the are and some possible side jobs that the group can get to get some extra gold.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 30, 2014, 10:57:25 am
The rumors you hear are similar to what you heard in Magnimar; there have been more goblin attacks, especially within the Forest of Sanos, forcing a number of the gnomes living there to seek shelter within the nearby cities. In addition, an unusually-dressed pair of elves have been passing through lately asking if anyone has seen another elf similar to them. The neutral settlements to the east have been harassed by Hellknights from Korvosan territory, who have been offering their protection against the goblin threat if they would just ally themselves to Cheliax.

As for side jobs, the tavern has seen fewer traveling bards lately because of the goblin attacks, so the patrons would gladly pay for a performance this evening if you're up to it. How much depends on how well you perform.

(click to show/hide)

Also, after you mention your fight with the goblins near Sandpoint, you learn that traders heading toward Whistledown are hiring bodyguards at the local merchants' guild.

EDIT: What are the rest of you doing at this point?
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 31, 2014, 04:24:55 pm
"Alright, kiddies. Get in the bag and nothing bad at all will happen to you."

Audien is doing...something.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on October 31, 2014, 04:39:47 pm
Of the four children present, three enthusiastically approach while one little girl calls for her parents. The adults watching are already calling for the city guards.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 31, 2014, 04:47:43 pm
OOC:  And he can enjoy that by himself!

Aven and Ironbite go find tavern and bounty board to go see if there's any jobs in the area.  Also gonna do a Geography check to see what I can find.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 31, 2014, 06:50:23 pm
"Knew I should have just snatched up some bugger's cat for this one."

Audien, now realizing that he has attracted every mad scientist's worst nightmare, waits to take on a entire mob armed with torches and pitchforks. Forgoing this futile sentiment, he switches to blasting everything that moves.

For his opening strike, he fires a magic missile on the nearest parent.   
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on October 31, 2014, 08:28:16 pm
OOC:  You know you're probably out of those right?

ETA:  And forgot to remember this was a few days after the fight.  Well enjoy getting dogpiled.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on October 31, 2014, 08:45:09 pm
OOC: I assume these are poorly armored classless peasants, so combat ought to be easy if they don't get reinforcements fast enough.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 01, 2014, 12:46:37 am
Aven: The bounty board has wanted posters of the following:

A pale, gaunt-looking elf, listed as "Tharivol the Necromancer" and wanted for "forbidden magic." Apparently put up by the two elves Lilith was informed of, with instructions directing you to ask local authorities to contact "Giseil Vosli of the Mordant Spire" if sighted. Listed as "extremely dangerous" with a bounty of 1000 gp.

A hobgoblin dressed in a black cloak with a strange symbol tattoed on his forehead. Listed as "Devil-Priests" and a 100 gp bounty is listed for each such hobgoblin caught.

A poster showing a generic goblin and hobgoblin, with rewards of 10 gp per goblin and 50 gp per hobgoblin.

You know the following about this area:
The Lampback River, marking the eastern boundary of Magnimar's holdings, slows down and widens out in this area to form Ember Lake. Nybor, situated on its western shore, is one of the most racially diverse cities in Varisia, with gnomes being particularly common due to the proximity of the Sanos Forest on the opposite shore. The forest is home to the largest gnome population in Varisia. Northward is the town of Galduria, to the south is the swamp village of Wartle, and east of the forest lies the neutral territory between Magnimar and Korvosa's holdings.

|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Hf|__|__|__|__|Gm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Tr|__|Tr|__|Gf|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Ef|__|he|hm|hf|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Hm|__|Tr|gf|Tr|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Au|__|__|Hm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|rp|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|Gd|tb|Gd|__|rp|tb|__|BB|__|__|Lr|Si|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|tb|__|__|__|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|Ir|__|__|DD|Ca|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|Li|Av|__|rp|rp|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|br|br|br|br|br|br|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Bt|__|__|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|


Key to symbols:
(click to show/hide)

Audien: Your Magic Missile hits the guy to your east in the shoulder, only causing minor injury.

(click to show/hide)

Everyone in the tavern hears a disturbance outside.

(edit: changed Caladur's position as per Witchyjoshy's post.)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 01, 2014, 03:41:43 am
Caladur has been enjoying a drink in the tavern.

He's quickly disturbed by the sound of a fight outside, including Magic Missile.

He walks out of the tavern and (presumably) immediately sees who is at the center of the conflict.

"What on earth has he done?" he asks to anyone in earshot.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 01, 2014, 12:01:30 pm
Initiative stuff:

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 01, 2014, 12:20:17 pm
Lilith hears the commotion and walks out with the rest to see this spectacle

"Oh bloody hell,what's he doing?!" She yells face-palming, she pulls out her whip and tries to trip Audien so she can end this whole thing.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 01, 2014, 03:55:03 pm
Lilith makes it as far as the doorway after drawing her whip.

|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Hf|__|__|__|__|Gm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Tr|__|Tr|__|Gf|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Ef|__|he|hm|hf|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Hm|__|Tr|gf|Tr|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Au|__|__|Hm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|rp|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|Gd|tb|Gd|__|rp|tb|__|BB|__|__|Lr|Si|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|tb|__|__|__|Li|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|Ir|__|__|DD|Ca|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Av|__|rp|rp|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|br|br|br|br|br|br|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Bt|__|__|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 01, 2014, 04:21:12 pm
OOC:  Before this all went down did we sell the loot and divide the money?
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 01, 2014, 04:25:02 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 02, 2014, 08:09:01 pm
(click to show/hide)

After seeing Audien blast someone with Magic Missile, the children all run away screaming.

|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|hm|hf|Hf|__|__|__|__|Gm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Tr|__|Tr|gf|Gf|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|he|Ef|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Hm|__|Tr|__|Tr|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Au|__|__|Hm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|rp|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|Gd|tb|Gd|__|rp|tb|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|tb|__|__|__|Li|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|Ir|__|__|DD|Ca|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Av|__|rp|rp|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|br|br|br|br|br|br|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Bt|__|__|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 02, 2014, 09:51:04 pm
(click to show/hide)
Lirr would have been outside the tavern, as would Siella. Too loud for her tastes. Lirr will charge the mad dwarf, and attempt to do nonlethal damage. Siella will merely unlimber her bow and  shout, "What the hell are you doing you idiot!?"




(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 02, 2014, 10:38:48 pm
(click to show/hide)

The mountain lion tackles the dwarf to the ground, knocking Audien unconscious.

|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|DD|__|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|hm|hf|Hf|__|__|__|__|Gm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Tr|__|Tr|gf|Gf|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|he|Ef|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Hm|__|Tr|__|Tr|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Au|__|__|Hm|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|Lr|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|
|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|DD|DD|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|__|rp|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|Gd|tb|Gd|__|rp|tb|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|tb|__|__|__|Li|__|__|Si|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|__|Ir|__|__|DD|Ca|__|__|__|__|DD|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Av|__|rp|rp|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|br|br|br|br|br|br|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|
|__|__|__|Bt|__|__|__|BB|__|__|__|__|__|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|BB|


A squad of city guards eventually arrives on the scene and start taking statements from the crowd. After confirming that the mad dwarf was the problem, some of the guards carry him off to the city jail.

The guard captain learns that Audien apparently came in with you, and asks all of you to explain what your alleged ally was up to.

Notes on XP:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 03, 2014, 04:50:55 am
(Even though once again, Caladur did jack shit XD)

Caladur explains all that he knows about the mad dwarf.  He seems rather happy that the dwarf is now under custody.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 03, 2014, 01:35:41 pm
"I did not particularly care for him either, and, in fact, it was my companion, Lirr, that took him down. He has no respect for other beings, from what I've seen. Do as you will with him."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 03, 2014, 05:02:08 pm
"He seemed a bit genocidal to me officer," Aven says and he takes a sip of beer.  "Honestly a stint might be the best thing for him at this point."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 03, 2014, 06:26:19 pm
"I've no opinion on this mess." Lilith says as she just casually strums on her lute.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 03, 2014, 10:47:13 pm
The officer thanks everyone for their cooperation, and thanks Siella and Lirr in particular for helping bring the dwarf down.

Audien: You wake up in a cell after being restored to full HP by the local healers. All of your gear is gone except basic clothing, and your hands are manacled, so you cannot cast any spells with material or somatic components. Two guards wearing chain shirts and carrying halberds stand outside while a man in official-looking clothes walks into the jail.

"You've been charged with assault and attempted kidnapping. Care to explain yourself, mister?"

The rest: The sun is setting and it is getting dark. What would you like to do?
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 03, 2014, 11:40:47 pm
"I suggest finding some rooms at the inn before moving on with our journey," Caladur says.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 04, 2014, 08:28:47 am
Lilith decides to do a performance for the tavern patrons to get their minds off the incident that happened with Audien.


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on November 04, 2014, 09:05:33 am
"The first, because I could. The second, SCIENCE!!! "
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 04, 2014, 10:27:25 am
Lilith:

Your performance is very good and earns you 6 gold pieces from the tavern patrons.

(click to show/hide)

Audien: The city official looks disgusted and says "Ok then; enjoy your stay. You won't be getting out of there anytime soon."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 04, 2014, 11:54:27 am
(click to show/hide)


"Yes, let us stay for the night. Before that, Lillith, as you're more personable than I am, would you mind helping me negotiate prices for the gear we retrieved from the goblins and their victims?"
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 04, 2014, 04:39:11 pm
"Would be nice to sleep within walls for once," Aven muses as he sips his beer.  "Also good to have some spending cash as well.  Could use some."  He waves the ladies off.  "Good luck lasses in your negotiations.  I'd help but I'm about as good as that as Ironbite."  At the sound of his name, the little dinosaur perks up from where he's curled up near the fire.  "No you idiot, you're not needed."  A sigh escapes the raptor as he goes back to sleep.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 04, 2014, 04:46:33 pm
A room at an inn costs 2 gp per night, although you can also sleep on a cot in the common room for 5 sp per night.

Audien's accommodations are already taken care of.  ;)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 04, 2014, 06:50:01 pm
"Sure let's see if I can't use my feminine wiles to haggle a grand price from some merchant."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 04, 2014, 08:28:05 pm
Buying and selling:

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on November 04, 2014, 08:35:46 pm
"What a bunch of fair-weather friends, I say. Blackguards lacking the vision of the arcane and aberrant, the lot of them! But rest assured, I will break out from this prison like so many before it. Like many who lack vision, you too fall to my arcane knowledge."

Audien, like a overwrought villain in a young thespian's drama, was ranting to the guards and spending his time threatening them impotently. In truth, he wanted to be away from the job as soon as possible. It terrified him, honestly. He wanted to be as far as he could from the spire when shit went down, and he wanted said distance to be very far.

Thus, prison was safest. After all, who would let the dangerous mercenary mage loose?

He smiled, exactly where he wanted to be.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 06, 2014, 01:52:10 pm
After resting for the night at a local inn, the adventurers wake up rested and ready to begin the journey onward. Siella and Lilith head to the shops to sell the goblin loot and buy provisions.

As Aven and Caladur are having breakfast in the inn, a group of gnomes arrives, looking tired. There are several injured among them and are talking fearfully of something that happened on the forest road.

Audien wakes up to the sound of the cell door opening as a robed figure walks in, with the guards keeping a close eye. He identifies himself as Lindor, an advisor to the city council on behalf of the Lord Mayor of Magnimar.

"When I heard that Lord Mayor Thraine's adventurers had arrived and one of them arrested, I cast a Sending spell to Magnimar informing him of the situation. I received a response from him this morning. He has given you an official pardon on the condition that you never return to Nybor again, and if you try the guards are instructed to shoot you on sight. You are hereby released."

Lindor also hands Audien a sealed envelope, telling him it is not to be opened until you are away from Nybor.

The guards escort Audien outside the city walls (passing through the shopping district where Siella and Lilith notice him) before unlocking his manacles. They then dump his gear in front of him and walk away.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 06, 2014, 03:11:43 pm
Aven looks over at the group of gnomes, his eyes narrowing.  He looks down at the little dinosaur curled up at his feet who looks up at him with a look of hunger in his eyes.  Aven chuckles.

"Alright.  Go hunt for something then meet me at the outskirts of town."

Ironbite immediately brightens and races out, narrowly missing tripping a serving lad and racing through the skirts of a wench before running outside.  Aven smiles at both then goes back to trying to covertly overhear what the gnomes are saying.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 06, 2014, 03:21:40 pm
Aven only:
(click to show/hide)

The first thing Ironbite sees while hunting outside town is a familiar-looking dwarf.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 06, 2014, 03:24:22 pm
Caladur decides to join Siella and Lilith in the marketplace.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Second Coming of Madman on November 06, 2014, 11:22:16 pm
"A velociraptor. Eh, typical. "

Audien keeps walking on, treating the random velociraptor like it's a everyday occurrence.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 07, 2014, 10:10:11 am
Everyone buying/selling:

The stones are identified as onyx (18 gp), red spinel (56 gp), pearl (6 gp), agate (3 gp), malachite (2 gp), and obsidian (1 gp). They are worth 86 gp combined and will sell for the same amount.

The earrings are worth 32 gp;  they will sell for 16.

The masterwork crossbow is worth 335 gp and will sell for 167 gp and 5 sp.
The longsword, worth 15 gp, will sell for 7 gp and 5 sp.
The light wooden shield, worth 3 gp will sell for 1 gp and 5 sp.
The artisan's tools, worth 5 gp, will sell for 2 gp and 5 sp.
The climber's kit, worth 80 gp, will sell for 40.

The potion has not been identified, so its value is not known.

Except for the potion, the rest of the gear can be sold for 332 gp.

Caladur:
(click to show/hide)

What is everyone doing now?
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 08, 2014, 02:53:12 pm
"Hmm seems good, so Siella , Caladur should we sell to the kind merchant?" Lilith asks her companions.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 08, 2014, 03:34:30 pm
Caladur nods.

"That seems to be a good price for everything.  However..."

He unslings his light crossbow and his 50 bolts, deciding to sell them.

"I need something more suitable for combat.  This crossbow helped me defend my home, but I really need something more usable."

He should get 17 gold and 5 silver for the crossbow, as well as 2 gold and 5 silver for the crossbow bolts, which has the end result of 20 gp.

Caladur purchases a longbow for 75 gp, and 40 arrows for 2 gp.

This means he now has 63 gp and 4 silver, before he gets his share of the profits.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 09, 2014, 05:31:00 pm
OOC:
(click to show/hide)

Do any of you want to sell any of the loot you took from the last encounter?
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 09, 2014, 11:45:01 pm
(click to show/hide)


"Good, good. Always nice to have some money."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 09, 2014, 11:58:26 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 11, 2014, 09:34:22 am
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

The party leaves Nybor and heads south to Wartle, then east along the well-traveled trade road to Korvosa. A few minor skirmishes with goblins occur, but nothing as big as the first encounter; it seems the goblins aren't bold enough to attack along the major roads yet. After dodging the Hellknights patrolling around the newest client kingdom of Cheliax, they manage to reach the Bloodsworn Vale in the east.

Nestled among the mountains in a narrow valley, a dark forest lies to the north. Although it seems strangely empty, with only a covering of leaves and needles among endless tree trunks, you can tell that something awaits within. You’re not sure what, but every sound seems to make you jumpy.

A swift stream is flowing out of the forest from the north, and you are on the west side of it. It divides into two streams flowing from the northeast and northwest of the area, with higher ground in the middle. Without attempting to swim, you can head either west or northwest through the woods.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 11, 2014, 01:32:29 pm
" I say we head West, avoid the woods if possible, Might be more bandits or other miscreants their waiting to ambush us." Lilith says urging her companions to not take the forest path.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 11, 2014, 04:44:32 pm
Aven looks down the forest path then at the others.

"Bandits?  Lady I'll have you know I make my living slaying bandits."  Aven flashes a grin.  "Besides, it's not as if they'd be that much trouble.  A few arrows and slashes from Ironbite and they'll run like the cowards they are.  Of course we could follow the stream.  I have no objections about that but I can warn you of the dangers that lurk beneath the waters."

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 11, 2014, 04:58:32 pm
Aven only:

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 11, 2014, 10:22:03 pm
"Either way is fine with m"e

Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 11, 2014, 11:11:38 pm
"There might be bandits in those woods," Caladur muses, "and it would be some small justice to bring their heads, still attached or otherwise, to the local law bringers.  Or it could be some sort of vicious monster who eats fresh adventurers like us for dinner."

Caladur ponders for a moment, then says "I would rather risk dangers that might be along the stream, where we can at least put our backs somewhere safe, than to head into the woods, and mayhaps encounter someone or something that is much too prepared for us, and be attacked from any direction."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 11, 2014, 11:13:56 pm
"Good point. Ambushes are never fun. I side with Caladur on this one."
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 11, 2014, 11:37:43 pm
The party heads northwest through the woods, following the stream. It gets narrower and shallower as you head along. At this point, it may be possible to wade across with some effort. At this point you can continue heading northwest or go west, south, or southwest without crossing it.

You can sense something fairly big moving through the trees to the southwest.

(dm's dice rolls)
(click to show/hide)

Caladur and Lilith:
(click to show/hide)

Aven and Siella:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 11, 2014, 11:48:14 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 11, 2014, 11:52:09 pm
Zygarde:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 12, 2014, 12:06:41 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 12:29:31 am
Caladur:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 12, 2014, 12:58:04 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 08:22:41 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 12, 2014, 09:59:49 am
Aven throws his hand up to stop the group as the sounds of some familiar grunting reach his ears.

"Well, well, well," he says, a grin as he turns to the rest of the party.  "Seems we've got some Orcs ahead.  Anyone know what it is they're saying?"
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 01:16:01 pm
You notice that the creature (actually an orc) to the southwest has heard your conversation and is moving closer to you, readying a greataxe. Everyone except Aven reacts quickly enough to take actions before the orc, which is 100 feet away.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 12, 2014, 02:22:24 pm
"There's another one, hiding behind the trees."


Siella fires at tye more exposed orc, and Lirr moves 25' closer to him, trying to get a straight line so he can charge next turn.


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 02:55:05 pm
(click to show/hide)

Aven also sees the second Orc Siella mentioned. Siella's warning above means everybody see the second orc.

Siella's shot hits the lead orc in the belly. He howls in pain.

EDIT: Current map
|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Ir|Av|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Si|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|Lr|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Or|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Or|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|

Av=Aven
Ca=Caladur
Ir=Ironbite
Li=Lilith
Lr=Lirr
Si=Siella

Or=orc
TR=tree
WW=water

Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 12, 2014, 03:26:20 pm
"They said that they'd love to have us for dinner, in case you're wondering, Aven."

Caladur pulls his bow out and unleashes an arrow at the lead orc.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 03:29:57 pm
|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Ir|Av|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Si|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|Lr|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Or|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|


Caladur strikes the orc in the heart. The orc collapses to the ground.

Upon seeing this, the second orc lets out a cry of "WAAAAAAAGH!" which is met by another "WAAAAAAAGH!" from the other side of the stream.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 12, 2014, 03:32:09 pm
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 12, 2014, 03:42:58 pm
"Oh goody orcs, like we don't have enough problems" Lilith says as she pulls out her rapier
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 04:49:03 pm
|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Ir|Av|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Si|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Or|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|Lr|TR|__|__|Or|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|_|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|


The orc dodges around the trees and heads closer to the party.

Two more orcs run out of the trees on the other side of the stream. One is the same as the other two orcs (greataxe, javelins, studded leather armor) like the first two; the other wears a chain shirt and carries a battleaxe and light wooden shield.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 12, 2014, 05:00:04 pm
"Right o I think we'll do things this way."  Aven mutters to himself as his hand glows a bit as it passes over his bow.  He glances at Ironbite, nodding as something happens to the little raptor.  The black and white dinosaur seems to bulk up a bit as he hightails it south, heading towards an orc with a look in his eyes that spells trouble.  Aven takes aim the same orc, letting fly an arrow that glows a bit as it speads it's way.

(click to show/hide)


|__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Av|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Si|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|
|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|Or|__|__|TR|Ir|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|Lr|TR|__|__|Or|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|_|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|

Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 05:16:55 pm
Just as the raptor is about to tear the orc a new one, Aven's arrow hits the orc right in the head.

Ironbite gives Aven a look of "Really?"
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 12, 2014, 05:21:19 pm
OOC:  AHAHAHAH!  And he would too.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 12, 2014, 05:31:20 pm
|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|Or|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|Or|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|__|TR|__|
|__|TR|__|Av|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|Si|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|
|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|Ir|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|Lr|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|TR|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|

The more armored orc is the one farthest northwest.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 13, 2014, 09:38:22 am
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 13, 2014, 12:35:45 pm
Lilith does a song to inspire courage in her allies
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 13, 2014, 08:46:06 pm
Caladur takes aim at the less armored Orc and, inspired by Lilith's music, fires another arrow at it.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 14, 2014, 09:09:13 am
Caladur's arrow falls short of its target and lands in the water.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 15, 2014, 08:17:00 pm
((I am imagining a scenario where heroic music starts up, courtesy of the bard, and Caladur readies his bow, fires it... and then the arrow lands in the water.

And the music peters out while Caladur stays in his arrow fired pose, and everyone, including the orcs, just stares at where the arrow fell.))
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 15, 2014, 08:30:07 pm
OOC:  And Aven just stands there sniggering
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 15, 2014, 09:16:34 pm
|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|Or|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|Or|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|__|TR|__|
|__|TR|__|Av|Si|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|Lr|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|
|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|Ir|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|TR|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|


Siella fires an arrow at the leather-clad orc with the greataxe, wounding him.

(click to show/hide)

Both orcs are wading across the water toward the party.

(click to show/hide)

The party may now react.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: ironbite on November 15, 2014, 09:29:01 pm
Aven continues to chuckle as he nocks an arrow.  He sights along it but something seems to happen to him as he does.  His nails begin to lengthen and his ears become more pointed.  His hair flattens out and by all accounts he seems to take on some form of cat-like appearence, his eyes becoming slit pupils as he lets fly an arrow at the orc that's closest to him.

Ironbite meanwhile makes his way north towards his master, intending to guard him if any orcs should reach him.

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 15, 2014, 10:38:18 pm
|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|WW|WW|WW|Or|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|
|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|
|__|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|__|__|__|
|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|__|TR|__|
|__|TR|Ir|Av|Si|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|TR|__|__|
|__|__|__|TR|Lr|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|TR|
|__|__|__|__|__|Li|TR|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|__|
|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|Ca|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|__|
|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|__|TR|Ir|__|__|TR|__|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|
|__|__|TR|__|__|__|TR|__|__|TR|__|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|WW|


Aven's shot strikes the orc in the head. He falls into the river and is swept off downstream. Ironbite approaches but looks at the water nervously. He then looks at Aven as if to say, "Seriously?"

(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 15, 2014, 11:08:05 pm
OOC: I don't know what to do any suggestions?
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 15, 2014, 11:11:32 pm
OOC: Continue your song and, if you can, cast a spell.
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Zygarde on November 15, 2014, 11:15:27 pm
Lilith continues to play her song while trying not to draw attention to herself(If that requires a roll I'll do it later I'm not at my computer)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Witchyjoshy on November 15, 2014, 11:37:11 pm
OOC: That shouldn't require a roll, though if you want to, you can step away from the shore.  The orc won't be able to get to you if it has to try to go through us.

Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Svata on November 16, 2014, 01:00:44 am
Siella will cast Mudball (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/m/mudball) at the orc in the river.


(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: FQA RPG: Shadows of Thassilon Game Thread
Post by: Random Dinosaur on November 16, 2014, 01:05:19 am
The orc now has a large amount of mud on his face and is madly trying to shake it off.