Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 651748 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• Pope
    • Mastadon Account
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4710 on: September 04, 2018, 03:02:35 am »
I legitimately thought smokershaming was something some troll-blog on tumblr invented as a joke, I never realized anybody would be insecure enough about their smoking habits to take it seriously though,

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #4711 on: September 04, 2018, 03:09:33 am »
He was a very insecure man in general.

Of all the things ICE does and did at the time, he seemed to think their worst crime was...intellectual property stuff.

He also had this weird thing for one model of computer or another. Fuck if I can remember minutae like that.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • The Mad Dog of Shimano
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4712 on: September 04, 2018, 09:08:20 am »
I think 'Chew was a hardcore Linux fanboy or some shit.  If you use Linux, whatever, its a tool like any other, but don't let your use of it define you.  Its like letting your choice of Stanley multitools over Leatherman actually impact your personality.  Its just sad.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4713 on: September 04, 2018, 09:48:11 am »
I thought he was just trolling some other user by pretending to be a Stallman fan? (Richard Stallman, the man behind GNU, is a weirdo. He wanted to avoid being a sellout and as a result dressed like a hobo and lived only marginally better and also is more than a little paranoid about keeping his web browsing history completely anonymous.

He mostly did that whenever Linux was mentioned because Stallman wanted to take credit for Linux because it was originally built on top of his GNU.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!