Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 274029 times)

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #510 on: May 12, 2016, 12:52:26 pm »
Lord Elthibar's at it again! Here's his take on Target's new bathroom rules.

http://lordelthibar.deviantart.com/art/Boycott-Target-608138985#comments

Love how original and artistic he is! Wow, using the airbrush tool in MS Paint to draw an X over a pre-generated logo must've taken him a whole minute! (Yeah, if you include hitting "save")

Even Then

« Reply #511 on: May 12, 2016, 01:21:17 pm »
Oh, right, he was a thing. Time to indulge my bad habit of hatereading assholes and idiots once more...

And of course he advocates for security guards in front of stalls because of THE TRANSGENDER MENACE. Of course he does. It's a shame he blocked me, otherwise I'd really like to take the piss again.

EDIT:

« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 01:27:56 pm by Even Then »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #512 on: May 12, 2016, 03:32:49 pm »
Speaking of idiotic advice animals:

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #513 on: May 13, 2016, 12:38:27 pm »
Oh, right, he was a thing. Time to indulge my bad habit of hatereading assholes and idiots once more...

And of course he advocates for security guards in front of stalls because of THE TRANSGENDER MENACE. Of course he does. It's a shame he blocked me, otherwise I'd really like to take the piss again.

EDIT:

Has he heard of the incident where a woman was denied entrance into a woman's room because she didn't look girly enough?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2016, 04:59:51 am »
     Transgendereism
    Might as well open with a bomb, it's a mental disorder, NOT a state of being.

Our esteemed Attorney General has claimed it to be the new front in the fight for civil rights. Horse shit. It's a political agenda with NO basis in civil rights whatsoever. Nothing more than a centralized power grab by the federal government.

We have .25% of the population driving an agenda for the balance. If it were nothing more than just understanding the disorder I suppose we could live with that. But to force upon the public an agenda that encompasses architectural changes to accommodate the mentally impaired is a step too far.

If one can choose facilities and demand accommodation merely because of what they believe themselves to be rather than what they are, then I can choose to be an Amerindian with all of the perks thereof, and you can be black, or Asian, or even physically impaired. Who's to argue otherwise if that's what you believe?

As a solution to this non-problem that has caught the fancy of those into pop-crisis I offer this;

1. Give them free treatment for their mental disorder.
    2. Give them free surgical remedy.
    3. If they refuse the first two options, encourage suicide. (They already have an extraordinary high rate anyway. And if that isn't a sign of mental disorder I don't know what is.)
    4. Euthanize them.

Society doesn't have to put up with their shit, or the governments insistence that we do.

Ismael

For the record, this dude is the kind of guy who complains about SJWs being horrible because they are intolerant of other people's intolerance. Sure, when someone complains about your racism you throw a tantrum and complain about kids and their safe spaces and defend yourself with the freedom of speech, but the moment you see someone that you don't agree with you demand their deaths.

The rest of the thread was all downhill from there.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #515 on: May 14, 2016, 08:46:01 am »
FTF him
     Transgendereism Christian Rights "Oppression"-ism
    Might as well open with a bomb, it's a mental disorder gymnastics, NOT a state of being.

Our esteemed Attorney General has claimed it to be the new an old affront in the fight for civil rights. It's Horse shit. It's a political agenda with NO basis in civil rights whatsoever. Nothing more than a centralized power grab by on the federal government.

We have .25 30% of the population driving an agenda for the balance. If it were nothing more than just understanding the disorder cultish religious zealotry and social ignorance, I suppose we could live with that. But to force upon the public an agenda that encompasses architectural changes to accommodate the mentally impaired is a step too far.

If one can choose demand facilitiesation and demand accommodation merely because of what they believe themselves to be as "Christians" rather than what they are, then I can choose to be an Amerindiancan, with all of the perks and duties thereof, and you can be demand that whether you are black, or Asian, or even physically impaired, that your rights will be protected. Who's to argue otherwise if the Constitution and Bill of Rights and 14th Amendment that's protects what you believe know is the law of the land?

As a solution to this non-problem that has caught the fancy of those into pop-crisis I offer this;

1. Give them free college education treatment for their mental disorderliness.
    2. Give them free surgical weed as a remedy.
    3. If they refuse the first two options, encourage suicide playing RPG games. (They already have an extraordinary high rate of rigid, cult-like conformist thinking, anyway. And if that isn't a sign of mental disorder I don't know what is.)
    4. Euthanize Destabilize them politically and socially online and IRL.

Society doesn't have to put up with their shit, or and the governments insistence that should reflect in legislation what we do.

Ismael

For the record, this dude is the kind of guy who complains about SJWs being horrible because they are intolerant of other people's intolerance. Sure, when someone complains about your racism you throw a tantrum and complain about kids and their safe spaces and defend yourself with the freedom of speech, but the moment you see someone that you don't agree with you demand their deaths.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:58:32 am by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2016, 09:50:08 am »
Do entire youtube channels count?  Because if they do, holy fucking shit

She looks like she's 13, talks like she's even younger, yet manages to top Trump in saying the most fucked up things.  In one video, she's celebrating Hitler's birthday.  I'm still convinced this is some Poe, but it's hard to tell.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #517 on: May 14, 2016, 04:33:39 pm »
     Transgendereism
    Might as well open with a bomb, it's a mental disorder, NOT a state of being.

Our esteemed Attorney General has claimed it to be the new front in the fight for civil rights. Horse shit. It's a political agenda with NO basis in civil rights whatsoever. Nothing more than a centralized power grab by the federal government.

We have .25% of the population driving an agenda for the balance. If it were nothing more than just understanding the disorder I suppose we could live with that. But to force upon the public an agenda that encompasses architectural changes to accommodate the mentally impaired is a step too far.

If one can choose facilities and demand accommodation merely because of what they believe themselves to be rather than what they are, then I can choose to be an Amerindian with all of the perks thereof, and you can be black, or Asian, or even physically impaired. Who's to argue otherwise if that's what you believe?

1. Give them free treatment for their mental disorder.
    2. Give them free surgical remedy.
    3. If they refuse the first two options, encourage suicide. (They already have an extraordinary high rate anyway. And if that isn't a sign of mental disorder I don't know what is.)
    4. Euthanize them.

Society doesn't have to put up with their shit, or the governments insistence that we do.

Ismael

He seems nice.

Ironbite-*throws a white whale at him*

Even Then

« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2016, 04:40:47 pm »
I just love how this guy's basically advocating for free gender confirmation surgery in the middle of treating gender nonconformity as a mental illness and wanting transgender people to kill themselves. It's such a weird ideological non sequitur there.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #519 on: May 14, 2016, 11:37:50 pm »
For these types, I don't think they mean orderly, neat surgery.

I think - given their mindset - "surgery" can be better described as torture, probably involving a knife or scissors.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #520 on: May 16, 2016, 02:18:56 am »
they should mention how the mossad rigged the twin towers during 9/11; and micheal chertoff is a mossad agent

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #521 on: May 16, 2016, 03:32:10 am »
they should mention how the mossad rigged the twin towers during 9/11; and micheal chertoff is a mossad agent

Context? I mean, its bad no matter what, I'm just curious.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #522 on: May 16, 2016, 08:52:27 am »

Context? I mean, its bad no matter what, I'm just curious.

It was on a documentary about daring intelligence operations.

Offline Souriquois

• Apprentice
  • Laurentian Elite
    • Playing the Race Card
« Reply #523 on: May 18, 2016, 11:46:08 am »
See my thread on HBD and you will see an inkling of not good things people say on the Internet.

The places need a theme song:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs</a>
Let us overthrow the totems, break the taboos. Or better, let us consider them cancelled. Coldly, let us be intelligent. - Pierre Elliott Trudeau

If you're not uncomfortable, you're not growing - Thomas J. Watson

The best defense against bullshit is vigilance, so if you smell something say something - Jon Stewart

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #524 on: May 18, 2016, 11:21:04 pm »