Author Topic: More proof that Christianity is true.  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
More proof that Christianity is true.
« on: November 04, 2018, 11:48:56 am »
Our Lady of Fátima is an incident that happened in 1917 when apparitions of the Virgin Mary appeared to 3 Shepard children in Fátima Portugal. She revealed 3 secrets, and the second secret accurately prophesized World War II. This is from Wikipedia.

“This was a recommendation for devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary as a way to save souls and bring peace to the world. It predicted an end to the Great War, but predicted a worse one if people did not cease offending God. This second war would be presaged by a night illuminated by an unknown light, as a "great sign" that the time of chastisement was near. To avert this, Mary would return to ask for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart, and the establishment of the First Saturdays Devotion. If her requests were heeded, Russia would be converted, and there would be peace; if not, Russia would spread her errors[34] throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. It ended with a promise that in the end, "the Immaculate Heart would triumph. The Holy Father would consecrate Russia to Mary, and a period of peace would be granted to the world."[35]

On 25 January 1938 (during solar cycle 17), bright lights, an aurora borealis appeared over the northern hemisphere, including in places as far south as North Africa, Bermuda and California.[36] It was the widest occurrence of the aurora since 1709 and people in Paris and elsewhere believed a great fire was burning and notified fire departments.[37][38] Sister Lúcia indicated that it was the sign foretold and so apprised her superior and the bishop in letters the following day.[36] Just over a month later, Hitler seized Austria and eight months later invaded Czechoslovakia.”

So in 1917, there were visions that accurately predicted World War II, the aurora borealis that would appear in the sky before World War II, and the spread of communism. I pray that this information will cause you to convert to Catholicism.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: More proof that Christianity is true.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 06:45:43 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

Nobody here is listening anymore.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 07:00:01 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

So you are choosing to be ignorant of the fact that the Virgin Mary appeared in 1917 and prophesied World War II and the rise of Communism. You will therefore be without excuse on Judgement Day, when you ask God why he didn’t warn you because he will say “I sent Jacob Harrison to warn you but you choose not to listen.”
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 07:20:00 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 10:48:20 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

So you are choosing to be ignorant of the fact that the Virgin Mary appeared in 1917 and prophesied World War II and the rise of Communism. You will therefore be without excuse on Judgement Day, when you ask God why he didn’t warn you because he will say “I sent Jacob Harrison to warn you but you choose not to listen.”
If this God bastard is less boring than you I'd be happy to have a yack with him. Right now that's a low bar.

Maybe get him to show up and prove his existence then there'll be no need for debate. Oh that's right, "soon."

Bored now, you still getting hot and bothered by your cuz or anything?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 07:39:44 am »
Get. A. Blog.

If this God bastard is less boring than you I'd be happy to have a yack with him. Right now that's a low bar.

Maybe get him to show up and prove his existence then there'll be no need for debate. Oh that's right, "soon."

As I said, he gives people free will to believe in him, so he will only reveal himself to you if you agree to worship him and turn your life from sin.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2018, 02:01:50 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

As I said, he gives people free will to believe in him, so he will only reveal himself to you if you agree to worship him and turn your life from sin.

Or if one of his existing fans begs him enough. Lets not forget that's a thing you said.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2018, 02:13:46 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

Or if one of his existing fans begs him enough. Lets not forget that's a thing you said.

True. Hopefully my prayers will get him to eventually do so.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 03:42:51 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

If the whole demented impossible thing was real you'd be going to the same place I would for repeated, brazen acts of heresy and hell would be worth it just to see the look on your face.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 05:33:53 pm »
Get. A. Blog.

If the whole demented impossible thing was real you'd be going to the same place I would for repeated, brazen acts of heresy and hell would be worth it just to see the look on your face.

How am I a heretic?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 02:00:34 am »
Get. A. Blog.

How am I a heretic?

There's nothing in the Bible about your wizards and parallel universes, now is there?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 07:53:17 am »
Get. A. Blog.

How am I a heretic?

There's nothing in the Bible about your wizards and parallel universes, now is there?

Just because it is not mentioned, does not mean that it is not true.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 02:02:31 pm »
Well it does mention wizards as I've pointed out, sans your distinction b/w 'black' and 'white' magic.

They used to barbecue folks for less.