Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1550747 times)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #1665 on: October 08, 2013, 01:57:59 am »
I see caffeinatedfeminist a lot on my dash it's really weird because the people reblogging aren't really SJWs.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1666 on: October 08, 2013, 02:49:10 am »
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #1667 on: October 08, 2013, 04:32:39 am »
Confession time:

I can't help but wonder if remaining a British colony would've had us better off than we are now.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #1668 on: October 08, 2013, 06:59:42 am »

o okay

tw: american revolution

Is it too soon then to joke about taking back America?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1669 on: October 08, 2013, 11:04:59 am »
Confession time:

I can't help but wonder if remaining a British colony would've had us better off than we are now.

I find myself wondering that a lot these days too, so you're not alone.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1670 on: October 08, 2013, 11:36:58 am »
Confession time:

Well, by this point the country (or portions thereof, depending) would either be a republic anyway (and depending on when it became a republic, either like India and still a Commonwealth member or like Ireland and not) or a Commonwealth realm (like Canada, Australia, New Zealand and such). It might even be the case that all of what was once British North America would be one big federal country.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #1671 on: October 08, 2013, 03:38:17 pm »
Confession time:

Well, by this point the country (or portions thereof, depending) would either be a republic anyway (and depending on when it became a republic, either like India and still a Commonwealth member or like Ireland and not) or a Commonwealth realm (like Canada, Australia, New Zealand and such). It might even be the case that all of what was once British North America would be one big federal country.

It's funny you guys mention this because I just heard somebody saying "we're getting to the point where we were when we wanted to leave England in the first place because we're getting taxed into oblivion."

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #1672 on: October 09, 2013, 01:57:46 pm »

when you think about it the dick DOES deliver disappointment and misogyny. Because the dick delivers sperm which creates life which harbors those things.

So I’m not wrong.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #1673 on: October 09, 2013, 01:59:07 pm »

when you think about it the dick DOES deliver disappointment and misogyny. Because the dick delivers sperm which creates life which harbors those things.

So I’m not wrong.

Couldn't you say the same thing about female reproductive organs?

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #1674 on: October 09, 2013, 02:03:12 pm »

So I’m not wrong.
... Huh? Dicks are bad because they deliver sperm? I wouldn't know personally but isn't that the intended function of a dick? And why just dicks? Wouldn't a vagina-and-uterus set be just as bad? I mean, if we're going to hate on body parts, wouldn't the uterus be even worse because it sustains and protects possible life?

Edit: my point was ninja'd by SP.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #1675 on: October 09, 2013, 02:28:28 pm »

Super edgy!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1676 on: October 09, 2013, 04:24:08 pm »
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #1677 on: October 09, 2013, 07:36:18 pm »
Confession time:

Perhaps if America had adopted a parliamentary system like a lot of other former British colonies did they might have found themselves in a bit less of a predicament.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1678 on: October 09, 2013, 07:55:10 pm »
Confession time:

Perhaps if America had adopted a parliamentary system like a lot of other former British colonies did they might have found themselves in a bit less of a predicament.

Ah well... Hindsight's 20/20 and all that.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #1679 on: October 10, 2013, 10:06:17 am »
For me, the most interesting question in the 'what if' game is would the Americans still have their love affair with guns?

A peaceful separation would have meant no overriding need for militias which might have meant that there would be little reason to have a second amendment entrenching guns so firmly into the cultural makeup of the country. It is also possible that the wild west era with frequent conflicts with natives and squabbles with various other countries/colonies to the north, south, and east might have ensured that America kept on loving guns.