Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549338 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #2685 on: February 15, 2014, 08:19:10 pm »
I hope somebody breaks into your house and puts LEGO in your slippers.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2686 on: February 15, 2014, 08:36:04 pm »
I've actually seen far worse.

As have I, actually.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2687 on: February 15, 2014, 08:51:53 pm »
While were on the subject:

If you can't find pants in your entire country then you might have a problem.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2688 on: February 15, 2014, 09:14:29 pm »
I was thinking about posting someone's crappy fan-art from deviantART of Amy Rose as monstrously obese but I can't look at any of those pictures without wanting to vomit.

Well then, I'll take the liberty of doing it for you. You can thank me later.

All sourced from DeviantArt as stated, many from the user by the name of "Virus-20". Links to original page below each image.

*A list of eye-searing images which yes there are worse, but this shit is still horrible*

Oh god. What have I done. I just wanted to make a joke about the name "Fat Amy" from some show or whatever I have never seen.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2689 on: February 15, 2014, 09:19:56 pm »
I was thinking about posting someone's crappy fan-art from deviantART of Amy Rose as monstrously obese but I can't look at any of those pictures without wanting to vomit.

*images snipped*

Could you perhaps put those behind a spoiler tag? It's quite a lot of vertical screen space.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2690 on: February 15, 2014, 09:32:44 pm »

Yeah... Might ought to start getting concerned for your well-being when you reach that point.

*images snipped*

Could you perhaps put those behind a spoiler tag? It's quite a lot of vertical screen space.

Tis done.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:38:58 pm by The Doctor »

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #2691 on: February 15, 2014, 10:38:24 pm »
THE WORD BLACK IS RACIST BAWWWWW!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2692 on: February 15, 2014, 10:40:32 pm »

(click to show/hide)

Seriously. It's no longer about privilege if you've gotten to this point. You need to worry more about seeing a doctor so you can figure out how you got to this point and how you can fix it, unless you want to quickly die.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2693 on: February 16, 2014, 05:46:27 am »

(click to show/hide)

Seriously. It's no longer about privilege if you've gotten to this point. You need to worry more about seeing a doctor so you can figure out how you got to this point and how you can fix it, unless you want to quickly die.

I realize being a guy that this may well not apply to me, and I know women's sizes can be fucking insane (a 12 one place is a 14 somewhere else and that kind of crap), but I've gone from 200 pounds in my senior year of high school in 2002 to now in 2014 and weighing closer to 290.  You know what? *I can still find pants*.  If there's nowhere in Canada, including big and tall stores, that can fit you... yeah, you have more problems than the stores not carrying your particular size.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #2694 on: February 16, 2014, 01:58:02 pm »
I may have felt sorry for this person if they were on the big side of average (like a size 16 or sommat) or a plus size, but living in Asia or someplace where there just aren't people who wear that size (or anything over a size 10, bitterness bitterness) and therefore there would really be no supply locally at all. Size 16 or bigger isn't THAT unusual in the West, but pretty well unheard of in, say, Korea or Japan. I would be considered shockingly obese there, and I wear a US8 clothing size.

But no, being unable to find anything in your size in CANADA sounds like you may have a problem.

While I was working at Old Navy, a pair of special-order pants from online were returned to the store. I have never seen pants this big in my life. They were A SIZE 30. I didn't even know pants CAME in that size. We needed three hangers just to hang them up and you could get a whole person in each leg.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2695 on: February 16, 2014, 02:05:58 pm »
When you're that big, the folds of skin are so vulnerable to infection from fungi or bacteria. Yeah, it's pretty much toga time or skirts and blouses once you've gotten that big. It's far cheaper, yeah, but also better for air circulation and to avoid pressure sores on your skin.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2696 on: February 16, 2014, 02:29:15 pm »
When you're that big, the folds of skin are so vulnerable to infection from fungi or bacteria. Yeah, it's pretty much toga time or skirts and blouses once you've gotten that big. It's far cheaper, yeah, but also better for air circulation and to avoid pressure sores on your skin.

Being able to wear pants is smallfat privilege! STOP OPPRESSING ME!!!
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2697 on: February 16, 2014, 02:47:53 pm »
This makes me think of the episode of The Simpsons where Homer Simpson decides to work at home by gaining weight beyond the impossible (considering he is already obese). His clothing of choice, a blouse.

Of course, the same people on Tumblr who think it's okay to be so obese will talk about how the people who made fun of Homer's new weight extremity in the same episode ring out how they "demand the same justice for this fat-shaming".

To the OP: If you're going to be a "chubby-hubby," whatever. That's okay. Just understand that you might be subject to heart disease or other infections, like what Mellen mentioned - if you're going to let all this go unregulated and get worse.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:49:27 pm by Alehksunos »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2698 on: February 16, 2014, 06:27:41 pm »

(click to show/hide)

She got that point because she's a fat fetish model (she has links to her pictures on her blog).

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #2699 on: February 16, 2014, 07:09:26 pm »
I really hate to say this, but...

Fat fetishists freak me out, a lot. And I mean people who get turned on by the same shit that was observed a page (or two) ago with the images of Amy Rose and other canonically thin/fit characters as so monstrously and unrealistically obese and not the fairly cute "chubby hubby" stuff.