Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549923 times)

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3165 on: March 26, 2014, 09:10:51 am »
I thought the Scots wore skirts because sheep will bolt at the sound of a zipper being pulled. Makes you wonder why they never caught on in New Zealand. ;D

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3166 on: March 26, 2014, 09:19:01 am »
I thought the Scots wore skirts because sheep will bolt at the sound of a zipper being pulled. Makes you wonder why they never caught on in New Zealand. ;D

They're likely too busy trying not to die from the horrors they've absorbed by-proxy from Australia.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3168 on: March 26, 2014, 10:35:38 am »
This just in: Ronald Reagan fucked everything up for fat people, and there is no scientific consensus that obesity has health risks
Reagan fucked everything up for every demographic (except the rich of course). So saying how he fucked it up for a specific demographic is pointless.

Fat itself isn't a health risk, it's the fact if your fat you probably have a bunch of other health problems like high cholesterol.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3169 on: March 26, 2014, 10:38:09 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3170 on: March 26, 2014, 11:52:24 am »
This just in: Ronald Reagan fucked everything up for fat people, and there is no scientific consensus that obesity has health risks

Well... There really is not research to prove that it is obesity itself that causes medical problems (apart from damage to limbs and particularly to legs due to extreme weight.) there is only statistic correlation between obesity and a huge amount of illnesses and ailments.

And in some cases it is the health problem that causes (or at least makes you more susceptible to) obesity. Then again, when dealing with extreme obesity there will be several problems to health and losing weight is part of dealing with the problem AND it is a fact that obesity can aggravate some ailments. (Frogman for example was recently diagnosed with another ailment which he had had for a long time but which had not been noticed untill he gained some more extra pounds and that problem got worse.)

And medical companies ARE trying to squeeze every single penny they can out of the fat people with scaremongering and dietary supplements and snake oil and whatnot. (Then again they do the same to everyone.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3171 on: March 26, 2014, 12:57:43 pm »
Its wrong to judge African-American culture for "misogyny" and "homophobia". Their underpriveliged.
...Do I even have to say anything?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3172 on: March 26, 2014, 01:48:43 pm »
Its wrong to judge African-American culture for "misogyny" and "homophobia". Their underpriveliged.

...Truly, the misuse of their, they're and there is the greatest of all sins.

Oh, and the ironic racism in that post is ironic.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3173 on: March 26, 2014, 02:06:16 pm »

...Truly, the misuse of their, they're and there is the greatest of all sins.

Oh, and the ironic racism in that post is ironic.
Not to mention the assumption of a single African-American culture.  That's just plain stupid.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3174 on: March 26, 2014, 03:42:37 pm »
So, this guy has cancer and has started a kickstarter to help fund his treatment (extra funds leftover go to cancer treatment research).  Anyone who donates $25 or more gets a bundle package of 30+ indie games and soundtracks. 

And someone decided to respond with:

i hope brandon boyer dies

just this whole thing is fucking disgusting

the condition of one white dude being treated as somehow worthy of the attention and money of complete strangers, as if this is a good charitable cause to contribute to

fuck brandon boyer and fuck anyone who gives him money

(i don’t blame boyer for having cancer and i wouldn’t blame him for appealing to friends or family for help with the treatment and coping with it, my problem is with making it a giant public event, as if he’s a saint who deserves the love and attention of everyone

it’s disgustingly privileged)

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3175 on: March 26, 2014, 04:29:33 pm »

SHAME AND DISHONOUR UPON YOU
(Surprised people still give a shit about Miley and that stupid dance)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3176 on: March 26, 2014, 04:42:46 pm »

SHAME AND DISHONOUR UPON YOU
(Surprised people still give a shit about Miley and that stupid dance)

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3177 on: March 26, 2014, 06:06:28 pm »

Well... There really is not research to prove that it is obesity itself that causes medical problems (apart from damage to limbs and particularly to legs due to extreme weight.) there is only statistic correlation between obesity and a huge amount of illnesses and ailments.

And in some cases it is the health problem that causes (or at least makes you more susceptible to) obesity. Then again, when dealing with extreme obesity there will be several problems to health and losing weight is part of dealing with the problem AND it is a fact that obesity can aggravate some ailments. (Frogman for example was recently diagnosed with another ailment which he had had for a long time but which had not been noticed untill he gained some more extra pounds and that problem got worse.)

And medical companies ARE trying to squeeze every single penny they can out of the fat people with scaremongering and dietary supplements and snake oil and whatnot. (Then again they do the same to everyone.)
Fat itself isn't really the issue, it's the fact that you most likely have high cholesterol, blood pressure, and a bunch of other stuff I don't know about because I'm not old yet.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3178 on: March 26, 2014, 06:14:40 pm »
is there like a name for a phobia where you’re afraid of finding insects in your fruit because this is seriously hindering my ability to go about daily life

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3179 on: March 26, 2014, 07:09:42 pm »

Fat itself isn't really the issue, it's the fact that you most likely have high cholesterol, blood pressure, and a bunch of other stuff I don't know about because I'm not old yet.

Aye, fat alone may not be a massive problem, but it doesn't hurt to lose weight if you're overweight, either.  Less for your body to move, which translates to less damage to your joints.  It can also help if you have a sleep apnea problem, as that (as well as snoring) can sometimes be caused and/or exacerbated by being overweight.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.