Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549388 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3315 on: April 09, 2014, 10:20:55 pm »
If I could turn back time and visit Auschwitz I would tell all the prisoners to go vegan. If they asked me why, I would tell them that what they’re going through is nothing compared to what animals go through every single day. If only I could turn back time…I know more people would be vegan today.

This is so absolutely disgusting I was tempted to put warnings up about how horrid it is.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3316 on: April 09, 2014, 10:27:24 pm »
If I could turn back time and visit Auschwitz I would tell all the prisoners to go vegan. If they asked me why, I would tell them that what they’re going through is nothing compared to what animals go through every single day. If only I could turn back time…I know more people would be vegan today.

This is so absolutely disgusting I was tempted to put warnings up about how horrid it is.
...I legitimately want to put this idiot in the hospital.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3317 on: April 09, 2014, 10:30:31 pm »

...I legitimately want to put this idiot in the hospital.
Save some for me, guys. Just no words will do.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3318 on: April 09, 2014, 10:50:13 pm »

............THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING IDIOT!?

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3319 on: April 09, 2014, 10:52:14 pm »

Thats a thing of beauty. I love it.

Though i think its a troll, much to my sadness, i wish it was real.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3320 on: April 09, 2014, 10:57:58 pm »
A response somebody else had:

at first, this sort of me because the holocaust victims were people.. but then i realized what I was thinking, it didnt even really matter. Humans dont feel more or less than animals. animals dont even understand why they suffer their whole lives.. i feel like i should be guilty to almost call it worse but idk compare a few years at most to your entire life..

Inorite?  I mean, those Auschwitz people were only there for a few years, no biggie!

She looks like she's twelve in her profile pic.  Do vegans honestly believe animals in captivity spend all their time contemplating their own existence and pain?

Edit:  The "if I could go to Auschwitz" OP deleted their blog.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 11:00:53 pm by Iosa the Invincible »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3321 on: April 09, 2014, 11:15:17 pm »

Of all the things you would do to help those people, that's what you come up with.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #3322 on: April 09, 2014, 11:28:11 pm »

This is why vegans are so hated.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3323 on: April 10, 2014, 01:53:22 am »
I hope your parents find you dangling off a rope from the ceiling.

This was sent to a ftm trans person's ask box after a few disagreements with one SJW.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3324 on: April 10, 2014, 02:17:11 am »

This was sent to a ftm trans person's ask box after a few disagreements with one SJW.
Let me guess, it was sent over anon.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 02:20:44 am by I am lizard »

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3325 on: April 10, 2014, 02:25:22 am »

I looked up the tumblr, and no, they actually sent it with their name.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3326 on: April 10, 2014, 02:50:42 am »

I suppose the staff have done jack fucking shit.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3327 on: April 10, 2014, 03:41:41 am »

I suppose the staff have done jack fucking shit.

Dude, Lindsay Ellis (Nostalgia Chick) recently reported a tumblr stalker who threatened to rape her and was found to live in her area and the staff still didn't do jack fucking shit (she did report it to the police, though, who actually did fill out a report, much to her surprise).

Anyway, it seems this guy was targeted because he's what some in the tumblr trans community call "truscum", a transgender person who has body dysphoria and "wishes to be cis" (i.e. wanting a body to match the gender they identify as).  He is very open about his opposition to tumblr's "you don't need to have dysphoria to be transgender" movement, and thinks they may be transtrenders wanting to be different.  He's also arguing with "baeddels", transwomen who think men should just die, and people who are insisting that transmen shouldn't want penises because that's "giving in to social constructs".

Long story short, the trans community on tumblr is eating itself.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3328 on: April 10, 2014, 03:50:42 am »
Long story short, the trans community on tumblr is eating itself.

DUDE! You need a trigger warning for cannibalism! Because of all those survivors of cannibal attacks who might be reading this. At least this identity unknown entity was considerate.

...yeah. And also!

*sniped*
Have fun justifying that tatoo at job interviews, lady!

I know that blogger. She's an amazing feminist! Here's a few exerts from her quality feminist blog:

(click to show/hide)

Truly an inspiration for women everywhere! ::)

Boy I can't wait for this one to reach adulthood.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3329 on: April 10, 2014, 03:52:57 am »

The naturalistic fallacy is stupid at the best of times, but this is a whole new level of retarded that I never even dreamed possible.