Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551207 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #3690 on: May 26, 2014, 07:26:21 pm »
Ahh

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #3691 on: May 26, 2014, 09:49:41 pm »
So, idislikecispeople  (。☉౪ ⊙。) is a defacto cisperson who is appropriating transsexual issues. And Japanese emoticons.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3692 on: May 26, 2014, 11:43:56 pm »
So, idislikecispeople  (。☉౪ ⊙。) is a defacto cisperson who is appropriating transsexual issues. And Japanese emoticons.
Ehh, I talked to them for a bit, xir seemed relatively nice at the time, but I'm guessing they did something assholish recently.
They also said they grew up with some asshole family so I'm guessing they're unstable.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3693 on: May 27, 2014, 12:19:07 am »
Gah that truscum concept is confusing.
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3694 on: May 27, 2014, 12:56:15 am »
Gah that truscum concept is confusing.
All I can tell is they're massive weebadoos.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3695 on: May 27, 2014, 01:12:40 am »
After some deliberation, I decided to put this here:

(click to show/hide)

Let me tell you a story frogman. There was a friend of mine who was raped by a women who refused to take no after he repeatedly said he had a GF, she had at least 40 lbs on him, wasn’t much he could have done. When all was said and done she threatened to tell the cops he rapes her if he tried to tell anyone.

Another friend was physically and verbally abused and raped by an abusive girlfriend, and even by a man, she brought in, TO RAPE HIM.

Another friend of mine was publicly emasculated in front of his friends because he didn’t want to have sex with his girlfriend, what a fucking crime huh? Not wanting to fuck at every available time makes him not a real man right?

My cousin? Raped, just barely in his teens by a woman in her late twenties. But them male teenagers are just so horny he probably had it coming didn’t he?

Another friend was drugged, passed out unconscious, before being carried off and raped by two women. Oh wait, dat one was me. Add to that some sexual molestation by a baby sitter when I was a child.

I’ve had women call me gay for not being interested in them, I’ve been molested by women after telling them to leave me alone, had abusive girlfriends, creepy ass fucking stalkers, I’ve had prior bosses force me to get half naked for my paycheck.

All these stories, not one was taken seriously by the authorities, by friends, by women or society as a whole.

You can go fuck right the hell off with this erasing male victims bullshit so you can brown nose up to feminists. This white knight routine got your dick sucked for you at least yet? Hope it was worth throwing half the population under the bus for attempts at pity sex.

Yeah, way to ruin a good point with "fuk u feminizm!".

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3696 on: May 27, 2014, 01:18:11 am »
"All these stories, not one was taken seriously...."

Hey, you know whose fault that is?  MEN!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3697 on: May 27, 2014, 01:35:28 am »
Magus: It's not men, it's society (specifically US society by the sounds of things but it is across a number of societies). There isn't a group of 6 men smoking pipes which make up "the Patriarchy" - although that would be kind of cool.

As for the response to Frogman: I don't know whether I am being too cynical but it sounds like bullshit too me. Unless female on male sexual assault is far more prevalent wherever/whenever this kid grew up, neither myself nor any of my male friends or relatives have any experiences remotely comparable. The fact that was what Frogman was getting at - rather than saying male victims don't exist  - and the sheer number of instances makes me suspicious. If it weren't bullshit (lying for the patriarchy - like lying for jesus) I would have expected him to say - that he has experiences like Frognman's friend and so do his friends and list them. That Frogman's lack of experience in this events is personal to him and not a product of his gender. So I am taking the post with the rather large bag of salt I carry my crackers in.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
« Reply #3699 on: May 27, 2014, 07:58:34 am »
That looks like a Poe to me.
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3700 on: May 27, 2014, 08:04:07 am »
Her comments and responses to people (such as editing out the comparison to LGBT issues after she was called out) indicate that it's legit.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #3701 on: May 27, 2014, 08:24:08 am »

Could you explain the bad part to me?
I have a feeling I'm missing something in this.

There's a subset of "trans" people on tumblr who say you can be trans without feeling any sort of dysphoria about your body whatsoever, even though that's pretty much the defining characteristic of being trans.  They call other trans people who disagree with them "truscum", and accuse them of wanting to be cis like it's an insult, despite the fact that, yeah, that's the whole point of transitioning.  I think some of them also view being trans as some sort of special "other" gender.  Some apparently accuse trans people who want to transition as being "transphobic" and suffering from internalized cissexism.

This post is basically saying that, since "truscum" want to be cis and also that you must experience dysphoria to be trans, then they should already be viewing non-dysphoric trans people as cis, so logically the feeling of dysphoria is in their head and should stop feeling dysphoric, then they'd be cis like they wanted.  I'm pretty sure the second response is mocking the first one, saying that would be like telling depressed people to just be happy.
Huh. Funnily enough, I missed that aspect and got a different reading from the snippet. I identified the bolded sentence as sarcasm to demonstrate the absurdity. The second response would then miss that and take it seriously.
Poe's Law in action I guess. I was a bit confused by the first two sentences, but not knowing what 'truscum' is (I took it for a username) that was the most sense I managed to decipher.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #3702 on: May 27, 2014, 10:34:37 am »
Magus: It's not men, it's society (specifically US society by the sounds of things but it is across a number of societies).
A society which values masculinity over anything else tho.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3703 on: May 27, 2014, 04:49:59 pm »
A Song of Ice and Fire is fucking misogynistic! I mean, look at how the women are treated!
Look, there's a big difference between the setting being misogynistic and the story being misogynistic.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #3704 on: May 27, 2014, 04:53:39 pm »
A Song of Ice and Fire is fucking misogynistic! I mean, look at how the women are treated!
Look, there's a big difference between the setting being misogynistic and the story being misogynistic.

I'm pretty sure the men don't have it so great, either.  Westeros seems to be a shitty place to exist in.  I haven't actually seen the show or read the books though.