Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549597 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5505 on: February 05, 2015, 10:07:17 am »
They seem to have missed the point of the movie.  Humanity essentially became gigantic babies.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5506 on: February 05, 2015, 08:19:56 pm »
Least (mod): Perkristan's Smooth Weapons pistol. Because it's fucking everywhere and doesn't do anything to improve my experience, and with the "correcting" of the pistol hand is a kick-the-dog-while-raping-it level of minority erasure in a game already starring an able-bodied Anglo-American white male.

So, the Zdoom forums were having a discussion on their favorite and least favorite weapons in mods/vanilla Doom. Suddenly, this comes the bug fuck out of nowhere. Also, since when were lefties a minority?

Does the poster really not know that Doomguy's ethnicity is never stated in any material, besides Doom RPG which points to him being a Polish Jew?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5507 on: February 05, 2015, 09:45:00 pm »

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5508 on: February 05, 2015, 11:24:17 pm »
Look at all these fucking white boys.

Fucking disgusting white men... Wait a second.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #5509 on: February 06, 2015, 12:37:26 am »
Not that I agree with the point, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of school shootings are commited by white people.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #5510 on: February 06, 2015, 01:03:55 am »
Not that I agree with the point, but I'm pretty sure that the majority of school shootings are commited by white people.

Quote from: politicalresearch.org
Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often upper-middle class, perpetrators. These shootings are a direct reflection of White male privilege and the consequences that occur when groups like the NRA control influential conservative leaders.

Michael Kimmel, a Distinguished Professor of Sociology at Stony Brook University and founder of the academic journal Men and Masculinity, has been conducting research on the intersection between race and gender of American school shooters, and observed that “victims of [young men of color] are usually those whom the shooter believes have wronged him. And it rarely ends with his suicide. .. White men, on the other hand, have a somewhat more grandiose purpose…’If I’m going to die, then so is everybody else,’ they seem to say. Yes, of course, this is mental illness speaking: but it is mental illness speaking with a voice that has a race and a gender.”

link

According to this professor of sociology (and his progeny), SJW might have a point.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 01:06:22 am by The_Queen »
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5511 on: February 06, 2015, 01:46:03 am »
The problem is that Tumblr often uses statements like those to stereotype white boys.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #5512 on: February 06, 2015, 03:54:25 am »
The problem is using the deaths of others as a cheap shot at white people
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5513 on: February 06, 2015, 04:08:47 am »
The problem is using the deaths of others as a cheap shot at white people

That's a bingo! (Although using the deaths of others as a cheap shot is bad regardless of who is your target.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5514 on: February 06, 2015, 06:12:51 pm »

It ain't fun for the LGBTQ+ who work so hard to make people understand that their orientation is real.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5515 on: February 06, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »
Horse Shoe Effect; they're so far gone now, they're using Right Wing talking points.

See this quote; "We should not mix races! Purity of [Race] and [Race's Culture] should be preserved forever, kept away and safe from their enemies!!!"

Now, here's the game; SJW Or Stormfront. Who said this?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5516 on: February 06, 2015, 06:26:54 pm »
Horse Shoe Effect; they're so far gone now, they're using Right Wing talking points.

See this quote; "We should not mix races! Purity of [Race] and [Race's Culture] should be preserved forever, kept away and safe from their enemies!!!"

Now, here's the game; SJW Or Stormfront. Who said this?

SJW, since the race is unspecified. Stormfront would only ever say that for whites.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5517 on: February 06, 2015, 06:31:02 pm »
This is really nothing new.  Here's a picture of American Nazis attending a Nation of Islam rally:

And the man in the center?  None other than George Lincoln Rockwell.

For a little context:

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/george-lincoln-rockwell-members-american-nazi-party-attend-nation-islam-summit-1962-hear-malcom-x-speak/
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 06:35:47 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #5518 on: February 06, 2015, 10:48:00 pm »
Extremists truly make strange bedfellows.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5519 on: February 06, 2015, 11:18:46 pm »
Something tells me Stormfronters and SJWs would get along better than either side would care to admit they would.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer