Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1549348 times)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5745 on: March 11, 2015, 05:27:50 pm »
I have actual content to post!

Just...fuck.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #5746 on: March 11, 2015, 05:39:54 pm »

Just...fuck.

According to the notes, this is from a troll blog.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5747 on: March 11, 2015, 05:42:27 pm »

Just...fuck.

According to the notes, this is from a troll blog.

The fact that it's so hard to tell says a lot, doesn't it?

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #5748 on: March 11, 2015, 08:22:00 pm »
Here's something from a different source...

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/sandy-rios-obama-wouldnt-have-marched-selma-because-he-s-too-privileged

Sandy Rios of the American Family Association took to her radio show today to blast President Obama for making remarks in favor of gay rights in his speech at the event marking the 50th anniversary of the Selma civil rights march. Rios said Obama, along with Attorney General Eric Holder and Rev. Al Sharpton, would never have marched in the Selma protests because they are too comfortable with their wealth and power.

“I can’t imagine the president and Eric Holder marching, knowing on that bridge that they might be giving their lives,” Rios said. “I find myself thinking that there is way too much privilege and pleasure and wealth in this new generation of black leaders to understand the sacrifices of their founding fathers of the Civil Rights Movement like Dr. Martin Luther King.”

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5749 on: March 11, 2015, 08:58:45 pm »
I cannot understand this fetishization of founders the Republicans seem to enjoy.

You lot don't get to talk about the black leadership in such a way - you guys were the same people who opposed the implementation of African American Rights!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5750 on: March 11, 2015, 10:03:58 pm »

Oh, ADF.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5751 on: March 11, 2015, 10:18:43 pm »
Um, Israel's population is mostly non-white.  And I don't think the I.A.E.A. raised objections to India getting the bomb.  But then again, when have radflakes ever considered facts?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5752 on: March 11, 2015, 11:19:24 pm »
Jews aren't white? I grew up in Miami...and had no idea the Jews I dated were colored people, after all. Gee.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5753 on: March 11, 2015, 11:34:30 pm »
Jews aren't white? I grew up in Miami...and had no idea the Jews I dated were colored people, after all. Gee.

You seem to have misunderstood me.  Over half of Israel's Jewish population is Mizrahi, i.e. Middle Eastern.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5754 on: March 11, 2015, 11:41:18 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5755 on: March 12, 2015, 12:21:19 am »
Let me guess, when my girlfriend offers to suck me off, she's "brainwashed" and "not thinking about privilege and feminism".

Offline Jessibel

• Neonate
« Reply #5756 on: March 12, 2015, 12:40:36 am »
Well duh. In radfem land all women are secretly lesbians deep down. Heterosexual women are only with men because they're brainwashed by the patriarchy or they like all the social benefits they reap by pretending to like men. In a radfem's mind, a woman could never be with a guy just because- gasp- she happens to find men sexually attractive.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5757 on: March 12, 2015, 03:50:41 am »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #5758 on: March 12, 2015, 10:08:04 am »

You seem to have misunderstood me.  Over half of Israel's Jewish population is Mizrahi, i.e. Middle Eastern.

So, "Middle Eastern" is a race now? Semites, you mean. Southern Europeans are genetically very close to Middle Easterners from centuries of over-lapping ancient nations and trade routes. Are Italians and Greeks, Albanians, Spaniards, the Portuguese and even the Romany also "not white"?

Granted that race is scientifically meaningless, it is nevertheless politically important . So, in Israel today, there are Jews who emigrated from Europe where their families had lived for centuries, and there are the Sephardic Jews who lived in the region all along, for many more centuries. Are the European Jews white, and the Sephardic not?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:10:29 am by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #5759 on: March 12, 2015, 10:26:53 am »

So, "Middle Eastern" is a race now? Semites, you mean. Southern Europeans are genetically very close to Middle Easterners from centuries of over-lapping ancient nations and trade routes. Are Italians and Greeks, Albanians, Spaniards, the Portuguese and even the Romany also "not white"?

Granted that race is scientifically meaningless, it is nevertheless politically important . So, in Israel today, there are Jews who emigrated from Europe where their families had lived for centuries, and there are the Sephardic Jews who lived in the region all along, for many more centuries. Are the European Jews white, and the Sephardic not?

You know, that's actually a good question.  How exactly does one define "white"?