Author Topic: Worst of Social Justice  (Read 1551632 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Worst of Social Justice
« Reply #5865 on: March 25, 2015, 01:15:29 pm »
So, a friend of mine found a thread on Imgur where SJW quotes were imposed over an image of Hitler, and the words cis, het, white, and male were replaced with Jew. I got a good laugh out of it.

Die Jew scum.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5866 on: March 25, 2015, 03:03:03 pm »
So, a friend of mine found a thread on Imgur where SJW quotes were imposed over an image of Hitler, and the words cis, het, white, and male were replaced with Jew. I got a good laugh out of it.

There's an entire subreddit dedicated to that.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5867 on: March 25, 2015, 03:22:59 pm »

There's an entire subreddit dedicated to that.

Awesome!
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #5868 on: March 25, 2015, 03:58:30 pm »

If I were a god, I'd have better things to do than whine on Tumblr.

Thank you for asking! Yes I can. All I need to do is have a bit of blood drawn, and I'll have some tests run on the blood, and the tests will come back positive that this blood belongs to humans.

And also that it's type O and more full of cholesterol than it really needs to be. But yes, it's proof of humanity.

You can't prove anything empirically. You can just build more and more evidence for a proposition while claims to the contrary sound less and less believable without evidence in their favor.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5869 on: March 25, 2015, 09:34:57 pm »

Women shouldn't have to work if they don't feel like it.  They should get money from white men because the women are hard-working amazing people.  If you think there's a disconnect there, you're a misogynist.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #5870 on: March 25, 2015, 09:46:49 pm »
That's some pretty insane troll logic.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #5871 on: March 25, 2015, 10:05:12 pm »
All those strong hard working women sure are lucky to have Name Redacted looking out for them.

Which actually leads us to another question. If all the Tumblr minorities are that strong, why do they need such protection?
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #5872 on: March 26, 2015, 02:15:29 pm »
All those strong hard working women sure are lucky to have Name Redacted looking out for them.

Which actually leads us to another question. If all the Tumblr minorities are that strong, why do they need such protection?

don't let them catch you saying that, or their head'll asplode after they scream "thought raep!!!1!"
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5873 on: March 26, 2015, 05:33:09 pm »

Add clapping to your triggers list, kiddos.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #5874 on: March 26, 2015, 06:06:03 pm »

Add clapping to your triggers list, kiddos.

Maybe its insensitive of me, maybe I'm just an asshole, but now I want to find the person who said clapping triggers them and start clapping until my palms bleed just so when they tell me to stop I can say; "I can't, I have to save Tinkerbell!"
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5875 on: March 26, 2015, 06:19:00 pm »
I'd start clapping next to them and if they complain that I'm triggering them I'd only clap louder and louder until...

Tumblrina: YOU ARE TRIGGERING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5876 on: March 26, 2015, 07:02:08 pm »
I just want to remind everyone that your gender is valid regardless of what pronouns and words you use to describe it.

You want cute bunny pronouns? Go for it, they really are quite cute.

You want to make up your own words to fit yourself? Go for it, friend, they’ll be beautiful.

You want to change your pronouns every other day? Go for it, anything that makes you happy.

Anyone who tries to delegitimize your identity based on what words make you comfortable are trash and must not be tolerated.

No, I still won't call you Bun. And you act like I care what the Tumblr Hugbox thinks I am.

I'll keep on delegitimizing you.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #5877 on: March 26, 2015, 09:59:55 pm »
"You want to change your pronouns every other day?"

Please don't. Not only is it incredibly stupid it also makes being trans/androgynous look like some sort of fashion statement.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5878 on: March 26, 2015, 10:25:26 pm »
"You want to change your pronouns every other day?"

Please don't. Not only is it incredibly stupid it also makes being trans/androgynous look like some sort of fashion statement.

That's the thing. That's all it is to these people. They're doing it because they think it will make them look cool.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #5879 on: March 27, 2015, 03:39:55 pm »
Are you sure "cool" is the word you want to use? If so, then damn has the meaning of that word changed since my day.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.