Author Topic: British Soldier Beheaded on London Street.  (Read 7723 times)

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Re: Man beheaded in London
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2013, 06:35:26 pm »
.....a british man was beheaded....and nobody...ok.  I guess I'll be the one who does it.

-snip-

Ironbite-THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

I think Hell is frantically trying to find a loophole to keep you out. :P

That being said I'm pretty sure this topic already exists in Politics and Government... Hmm.  Should I merge them?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2013, 06:45:44 pm »
.....a british man was beheaded....and nobody...ok.  I guess I'll be the one who does it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGMGwWWUkII" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGMGwWWUkII</a>

Ironbite-THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Good thing this thread isn't about a bombing, this might be considered distasteful  :P

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2013, 06:46:53 pm »
Now that I think about it I wonder why Ironbite's post didn't bother me and Joey's did.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
Re: British Soldier Beheaded on London Street.
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 06:56:56 pm »
One eye witness reported that some women tried to shield the soldier at first. I think every body is just in shock, and I would not want to draw attention to myself from a dude with a bloody cleaver after seeing what he just did.

What an awful day today for blood lust. A Tamerlan Naraev triple murder accomplice tries to stab an FBI agent interviewing him, not two miles from my house.....and then this unspeakably savage slaughter in London to top it off. :'(

http://www.businessinsider.com/ingrid-loyau-kennett-stands-up-to-woolwich-attacker-2013-5

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 07:01:57 pm »
I wasn't trying to take a shot at Ironbite, just seemed odd to me. Joeys response to the whole thing made it easy to hate him, though.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 07:10:33 pm »
I wasn't trying to take a shot at Ironbite, just seemed odd to me. Joeys response to the whole thing made it easy to hate him, though.

Wasn't trying to accuse you of taking a shot at Ironbite, either, it was just that your post made me think.

Also I'm going to merge these threads now.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 07:53:44 pm »
Just goes to show that there's crazies everywhere in the world.  Such a sad story.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »
We haven't heard anything on the US news stations. I found out thru our OP (Scotsgit), dad heard thru the internet grapevine.

This is horrid and I hope the person(s) responsible get what's coming to them.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 09:25:33 pm »
One of the attackers went up to a TV camera holding up a bloodied cleaver. He basically says that hes sorry that women had to see the murder, but women in his country see it all the time. And then says that the people will never to be safe and to remove the government
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2013, 12:33:21 am »
The woman who kept the attacker busy while police closed in has serious balls.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 01:32:31 am »
Now that I think about it I wonder why Ironbite's post didn't bother me and Joey's did.

Because I'm a snarky bastard and made my post firmly with tongue in cheek?

That said, this is horribly despicable act and if these bastards haven't been shot dead by the cops, I hope they get death.

Ironbite-monsters don't deserve life.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 02:46:34 am »
A part of me, at the risk of sounding like one of the CSTDT whackjobs we quote so much, wonders if this is Munchausen by proxy. Say, for instance, that you suspect that werewolves exist, and you want the world to know. If you're going through Munchausen by proxy, you won't just make like a Bigfoot hunter. You'll dress up like a werewolf, attack victims like one, and shy away from potential weaknesses of the werewolf, all in the hopes of waking the public at large up.

Then again, I might have played too much Hunter: the Reckoning (fuck New WOD), and his faith is what he says it to be.

My condolences to his family, and I hope those responsible are caught and brought to justice, whatever the case may be. And a big salute to the woman who tried to fend him off while the cops closed in.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 06:08:47 am »

It bothers me, there is such a thing as too soon!

The backlash has already started.

Offline Blood God Nipso

• Apprentice
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2013, 07:03:42 am »

That said, this is horribly despicable act and if these bastards haven't been shot dead by the cops, I hope they get death.

Ironbite-monsters don't deserve life.
We don't have the death penalty. And thank fuck, tbh.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2013, 09:03:37 am »
Here's the account from the woman who talked to the two guys who killed the solder.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/22/woolwich-first-person-account

It seems he wasn't beheaded at all but there was a crashed car on the scene. Perhaps the guy was hit with the car, then stabbed/chopped/slashed.

Looking at the photo of the perp I get the feeling of either "homegrown, lone-wolf British convert" or "African national Islamozealot".

At one point, the woman said that the dead man MIGHT have still been alive.

Here's another article about one of the attackers. His name is Michael Adebolajo.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/23/woolwich-latest-developments-live?INTCMP=ILCNETTXT3487

According to a former neighbor, Mike & his Dad were rather maladjusted. Sounds like a guy who was an aggressive sociopath punk (raised by an aggressive, sociopath dad) who was always a violent, angry jerk who got into Islamozealotry and decided one day that he was going to hack some guy on the street (who happened to be a soldier). Another neighbor says he had no real beef with the family and that they were very Church-going and that his wife would take them to Church. They moved away when there was a divorce. The family are described as Christians of Nigerian background. I think Dad was abusive & Mom wisely dumped him.  Dad & Michael were the nasty ones but apparently Mom & the sister were okay, hence the conflicting stories about the family).

With a name like Michael, I doubt he was born a Muslim. Sounds more like some random wackjob using Islamozealotry & the wars in the Mideast as an excuse to cause mayhem. I doubt he gives a damn about all those dead innocent civilian Afghans & Iraqis.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 09:27:44 am by SpukiKitty »