Author Topic: In Steubenville, a 16 year old gang raped at several parties by football team.  (Read 12904 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Oh and that little fucker Michael Nodianos dropped out of school citing threats and harassment. Well, you know what they say about Karma...

And on the off chance that this is one of those assholes who compulsively Googles his own name (I've seen several people on the main page who fit that description), this is for him and his cronies:

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
I remember when I was younger I didn't really grasp the 'wrongness' of rape, the mental damage it does and how people can be conditioned into it. The 'she was slut' mentality didn't factor in ever, it was a type of assault. The sheer damage was not mentally all told. People don't understand the sheer damage and PTSD it can cause mentally. I only really got a grasp of it when I got older. Oddly, SVU helped reinforce those sorts of things.

People need to be better taught these kinds of thing. I don't think there's a real 'rape' culture, just they really have no clue or empathy with what is going on in these situations. They are idiotic teenage boys, over privileged due to their football pedestal makes them think they can do anything. For them? A systematic break down of their lives as examples of monsters and how to prevent others from turning this way.

All told, still not sure how rape is a joke. Cause it ain't.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
^I believe placing athletic events above rape is what got us here in the first fucking place.