Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1599923 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #6120 on: August 20, 2019, 08:48:50 pm »
Bernie Sanders will beat the racists and nothing will stop him.  Not even death will let them escape, he'll track down their ghosts and lay the smackdown on them.

A good cartoon.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6121 on: August 20, 2019, 09:26:19 pm »
It also portrays trump as a ghost Nazi, basically the return of the bad guys from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

*Tangent - I'm waiting for the alt-righters to pan Wolfenstein and Indiana Jones as antifa pandering propoganda.

Something like this parody:

Alt-Right to boycott Indiana Jones franchise over ‘subtle’ anti-Nazi themes

Young white man unhappy

Young white men who are members of the Alt-Right movement have decided to boycott all films in the Indiana Jones franchise after learning it carries a hidden anti-Nazi message.

The move comes after leading Alt-Right member Simon Williams was called down from his bedroom by his mum in order watch a nice film with the family.

However, upon watching Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time in years, he noticed that it is nothing more than a propagandist tool for feminists and snowflakes who don’t like the fact that Donald Trump won and that the UK voted to leave the EU.

He explained, “Raiders is just the latest weapon of the establishment elite to try and make Nazi’s look bad.

“They took all the things the Nazis did and said and put them in a film purely to create a villain for Indy to battle against.  I don’t know why I didn’t see this sooner.

“It’s basically a story about a plucky group of women and ethnics who help the ‘hero’ take victory against the strong white alpha male.

“I’m sick of move studios making films where the bad guys are the people I like and look up to.

“I just want a nice Hollywood blockbuster where the fascist oppressors come off best, is that too much to ask?”
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 09:29:30 pm by davedan »

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6122 on: August 21, 2019, 01:37:31 am »
They already flipped out on Wolfenstein. They've been crying like babies about it since New Colossus, if not New Order.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #6123 on: August 21, 2019, 01:44:50 am »
The guy Garrison keeps pushing as the genius savior of the United States just cancelled a trip to meet with the leaders of Denmark.  Because they won't sell him Greenland.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6124 on: August 21, 2019, 03:16:08 am »
Note how the Trump supporter is wearing a swastika armband (and the skinhead making a Nazi salute and Hitler as well.) Garrison is past trying to say that Trump isn't racist, now he is fully admitting that Trump and his supporters are white supremacists.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6125 on: August 21, 2019, 03:23:46 am »
Note how the Trump supporter is wearing a swastika armband (and the skinhead making a Nazi salute and Hitler as well.) Garrison is past trying to say that Trump isn't racist, now he is fully admitting that Trump and his supporters are white supremacists.

That, or since these are ghosts specifically haunting Sanders, they would appear as Sanders (ie "the left") might envision them, that is, as white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and such, which is just further proof of the delusion that Garrison is saying they're under.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6126 on: August 25, 2019, 06:42:31 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6127 on: August 25, 2019, 07:51:47 pm »
Oh damn, that's good.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #6128 on: September 04, 2019, 03:45:33 pm »

Offline fluffyDbringer

• Neonate
« Reply #6129 on: September 04, 2019, 07:18:09 pm »
this would be preferable to centrists who "don't see race" tbh
"However, intelligent people can see the same issues, evidence, and inferences, and reach different conclusions. That is the human experience."
- The Queen

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #6130 on: September 04, 2019, 08:41:38 pm »
Reminds me due to the bees of SWARM, the NAZI MADE OF BEES.

He's an absolutely real character. He at varying times planned to make a "Bee Reich".
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6131 on: September 11, 2019, 06:03:13 pm »
Unfortunately I have never figured out how to image post the goodness that is First Dog on the Moon from the Graun, so here is a hyperlink:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/sep/11/how-actually-dare-people-politicise-the-bushfires-by-claiming-scientifically-its-linked-to-the-climate-crisis

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #6132 on: September 14, 2019, 01:01:53 pm »
Σא

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6133 on: October 01, 2019, 09:55:22 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6134 on: October 01, 2019, 11:38:52 pm »
It really says something about how far gone US "conservatism" is when they consider Nancy Pelosi, Jerrold Nadler, and Adam Schiff communists.