Author Topic: Nazi kills a man with sword, concerns rise.  (Read 1585 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Nazi kills a man with sword, concerns rise.
« on: March 25, 2017, 04:10:06 am »
You may have read in the news while a go that a Neo-Nazi in USA killed a random black man with a sword and then surrendered to police (he had originally planned to kill more people but was surprised that his image ended in the news so soon.)

http://pix11.com/2017/03/22/midtown-murder-suspect-came-to-nyc-to-kill-black-men-nypd/

This has caused some concerns. For example the Neo-Nazis are afraid that they will be unfairly judged based on the actions of just one person...

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/neo-nazi-fears-stabbing-of-black-man-may-lead-to-unfair-discrimination-against-white-supremacists/

“White Supremacy is a religion of peace, and the overwhelming majority of White Supremacists are peaceful members of society who do not agree with stabbing random black people with swords,” he wrote. “The attack has nothing at all to do with the religion of White Supremacy.”

They also announce that they will not issue any sort of apology and demanding one from them is unfair.

...But to be honest they have no reason to fear such things, this is USA after all. Media has been more busy drudging up bad stuff about the victim:
http://fair.org/home/black-man-stabbed-to-death-by-white-supremacist-then-smeared-by-media/

Coughman lived in transitional housing on West 36th Street that serves people with HIV/AIDS. Praxis Housing Initiatives holds a contract with the city. He has 11 prior arrests, including for marijuana, assault, resisting arrest and menacing.

Caughman, who has 11 prior arrests, walked for about a block after the stabbing and staggered into the Midtown South Precinct, looking for help. He died hours later after being rushed to a nearby hospital.

Police sources said the career criminal was refusing to talk to police about the incident and acting combative before his death.

...Priorities!

What is wrong with that country?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Nazi kills a man with sword, concerns rise.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 07:07:42 am »
What's the difference between this idiot and the ISIL idiot in London again? I know the Nazi idiot has a lower body count than the London twit but politically motivated murder still seems like terrorism to me.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 07:54:26 am »
This has caused some concerns. For example the Neo-Nazis are afraid that they will be unfairly judged based on the actions of just one person...

“White Supremacy is a religion of peace, and the overwhelming majority of White Supremacists are peaceful members of society who do not agree with stabbing random black people with swords,” he wrote. “The attack has nothing at all to do with the religion of White Supremacy.”

They also announce that they will not issue any sort of apology and demanding one from them is unfair.
Okay, are we absolutely certain that this guy is for real? Because I'd almost be willing to bet actual money he's mocking the usual left wing reaction to Islamic terrorist attacks. The whole "religion of peace" thing is about as subtle as a shot put to the gonads (though in all honestly, it is a pretty apt comparison).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2017, 07:56:35 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 08:28:18 am »
Now that I looked at his website it does seem that he is making fun of the situation.

Which is not much better.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2017, 03:29:47 pm »
What's the difference between this idiot and the ISIL idiot in London again? I know the Nazi idiot has a lower body count than the London twit but politically motivated murder still seems like terrorism to me.

He's white.

Ironbite-therefore not a terrorist but a lone wolf.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 10:04:37 am »

He's white.

Ironbite-therefore not a terrorist but a lone wolf.

I was just gonna say basically the same thing - it's only terrorism if you're brown and have a funny name.  Otherwise you're just a run-of-the-mill spree killer.