Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 860014 times)

QueenofHearts

Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #2115 on: July 11, 2013, 06:40:20 am »
I was born with a full head of red hair but it fell out and grew back in platinum blonde. I dyed my hair red a few months before I graduated high school, but I didn't like how much effort it takes to maintain dyed hair.

I've been seriously considering dying my hair red for almost a year, ever since watching a few episodes of "My So Called Life." Claire Danes made red hair look so fucking hot.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2116 on: July 11, 2013, 08:11:16 am »
I was born with a full head of red hair but it fell out and grew back in platinum blonde. I dyed my hair red a few months before I graduated high school, but I didn't like how much effort it takes to maintain dyed hair.

I've been seriously considering dying my hair red for almost a year, ever since watching a few episodes of "My So Called Life." Claire Danes made red hair look so fucking hot.

If she did that, then Karen Gillan ought to seal the deal, lol.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #2117 on: July 11, 2013, 09:55:53 am »
Imma be working longer hours than usual for the next couple weeks. Sounds sucky on the surface, but my paycheque is going to be huge.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2118 on: July 12, 2013, 09:55:03 am »
I got a look at my class schedule for next semester and its pretty good
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline maanantai

• Likes to Move It Move It
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2119 on: July 12, 2013, 01:11:12 pm »
My personal summer just started. For next 4 weeks I'm free from opening AND closing shifts and actually everything between. No grumby customers, no idiotic demands made, no dealing with roma, no constant coffeemaking AND I only have to clean up after myself and hubby.  :D And I already got paid for it. Taking the time off, I mean. Me likes.  ;D

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2120 on: July 12, 2013, 01:57:14 pm »
I may have found someone to start a booking/recording/merch/promotional company to help local bands get off the ground. It's something I've really been thinking about lately, and hopefully something that won't be too hindered (initially) by state or national lines.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2121 on: July 12, 2013, 11:16:28 pm »

I been getting red highlights in my hair for almost a year now. I intended on going full on ginger one day. I love red hair, I find it to hot. Also I have no regents dying my hair, and have no shame in admitting part of the motivation behind was due to my favorite star wars character having red hair when he was younger.

That being said, I bought the first part of my Pinkie Pie cosplay costume, for the upcoming NY Comic Con, in October.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 11:18:47 pm by Empress Nicki »

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #2122 on: July 13, 2013, 12:02:04 am »

I been getting red highlights in my hair for almost a year now. I intended on going full on ginger one day. I love red hair, I find it to hot. Also I have no regents dying my hair, and have no shame in admitting part of the motivation behind was due to my favorite star wars character having red hair when he was younger.

I've been considering dying my hair something along the lines of this shade:

I can't do it until my current colour grows out, though.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2123 on: July 13, 2013, 12:17:36 am »
I usually go with a copper/auburnish color for my highlights, it goes good with my brown hair.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #2124 on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:51 am »
I kinda wanna go with a dark blue (because... well... I've wanted to for practically half my life now) but I'm hesitant about putting bleach in my hair (not to mention permanent stuff isn't handy when you face the prospect of finding a job sometime soon) and the only temp blue dye has to be applied with a little brush, like for highlights (Despite the fact that it advertises itself as a temp dye, and not a highlight dye)

Oh, and the temp blue isn't dark blue.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #2125 on: July 13, 2013, 06:01:46 am »
My new flatmate is an intelligent, amusing, geeky, reasonable guy who's a practicing Muslim. I can handle him until November. :)
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2126 on: July 13, 2013, 08:07:21 am »
Two close friends of mine sung along to all of "What I Got", and one of them has in fact played all of Saints Row: The Third and has logged tons of hours in it. I joked to her "Does that make [the other one, her girlfriend] Pierce?"
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2127 on: July 13, 2013, 12:33:14 pm »

That being said, I bought the first part of my Pinkie Pie cosplay costume, for the upcoming NY Comic Con, in October.

So you are trying to seduce me.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2128 on: July 13, 2013, 12:35:52 pm »
Yes, I am  ;)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2129 on: July 13, 2013, 12:39:22 pm »
Yes, I am  ;)
You'll be picking feathers from between your teeth for the next week.