Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 859005 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #2130 on: July 13, 2013, 04:46:53 pm »
....won't just be her teeth she'll be picking feathers out of.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2131 on: July 13, 2013, 08:22:21 pm »
*baps with newspaper* BAD! BAD RAPTOR! NO BISCUIT.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2132 on: July 13, 2013, 11:24:02 pm »
Went to the indoor airsoft field in Winter Park today for the first time and won two games singlehandedly!
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2133 on: July 14, 2013, 12:16:38 am »
I finally own a PlayStation.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #2134 on: July 14, 2013, 08:55:57 pm »
I tried an experiment in the kitchen where I fried up some potatoes and sauerkraut with paprika. It turned out decently enough, and since I usually suck at cooking, I'll call it a success. On top of that, I tried a bottle of Kronenbourg Blanc with my meal, and found therein my new favourite wheat beer. Today was a good day.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #2135 on: July 14, 2013, 09:21:24 pm »
I tried an experiment in the kitchen where I fried up some potatoes and sauerkraut with paprika. It turned out decently enough, and since I usually suck at cooking, I'll call it a success. On top of that, I tried a bottle of Kronenbourg Blanc with my meal, and found therein my new favourite wheat beer. Today was a good day.

I've got some recipes if you want them.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #2136 on: July 14, 2013, 09:31:57 pm »

I've got some recipes if you want them.

That would be great, actually! I'm still living at home while I get my undergrad degree, and one of my goals for when I move out someday is to become halfway decent at cooking so I don't have to rely on buying premade, processed shit, or eating out all the time. Any and all help/tips/advice/recipes/whatever is welcome!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2137 on: July 15, 2013, 12:01:18 am »
Long weekend. First, my dad got remarried (2nd wife). The wedding/reception was great, I didn't whiff the toast like I thought I would (though I did not know I was the best man until the DJ thanked me for being the best man), and I got some amazing quality time with my cousins. Now that we're becoming legal adults (and drinking age), we're coming up with all kinds of plans to keep in touch and hang out more often. Gods, I've missed these guys so much. Almost haven't realized just how much they've grown since I moved away 4yrs ago.

And tonight, I got to Skype with my best friend, whom I haven't really gotten the chance to talk with since I moved. I miss her so much =/
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #2138 on: July 15, 2013, 01:53:10 am »
That would be great, actually! I'm still living at home while I get my undergrad degree, and one of my goals for when I move out someday is to become halfway decent at cooking so I don't have to rely on buying premade, processed shit, or eating out all the time. Any and all help/tips/advice/recipes/whatever is welcome!
:D
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #2139 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:17 am »
Went to a comic and toy show yesterday.  Saw lots of neat stuff, but the best thing was that I ran into a former neighbor and friend I hadn't seen in fifteen years.

Didn't find too much I could afford, but that made it an awesome day.
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #2140 on: July 15, 2013, 10:38:53 pm »
Having one of the Twinkies out of the first new batch.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #2141 on: July 16, 2013, 12:23:49 pm »
Having one of the Twinkies out of the first new batch.
New Twinkies!? YAY! I have never had one and was so sad when they were discontinued.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #2142 on: July 16, 2013, 01:18:05 pm »
Finally got last year's tax refund (There was a huge mess with identity theft), plus a little bonus for waiting so long.  We put most into savings and toward our trip to Universal in October.  Today though, we pulled a little out and had some fun, going to Toys R Us and Barnes N Noble.  I ended up buying 3 books at BN and 2 off Amazon.  Then we went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch.

Very nice day.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2143 on: July 16, 2013, 01:58:14 pm »
Found a place up the street from me that offers all sorts of music lessons, including theory, recording, business, and the instruments themselves. Definitely going to be investing in at least one of the classes while I'm in San Diego, but hopefully more if I can afford it. Really want to learn to sing, and I need someone riding my ass to get better a guitar.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2144 on: July 16, 2013, 02:07:11 pm »
The water advisory is most likely going to be lifted, they're just waiting for the 2nd negative test, we already have the 1st one. Both me and my mom have stopped boiling the water because we both had it, and one negative test is good enough for me.