Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 860292 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #3255 on: July 19, 2014, 10:55:12 am »
I'm eating a delicious breakfast from the nearby cafe. I don't go there often because they're usually closed by noon, and I don't get up until around 1 PM, but I stayed up all night this time.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #3256 on: July 19, 2014, 11:24:57 pm »
Best thing I read on the Internet today.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMb00lz-IfE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMb00lz-IfE</a>
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #3257 on: July 20, 2014, 02:42:48 pm »
So my sister met Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix out in the park before the concert.

Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #3258 on: July 20, 2014, 05:09:20 pm »
We got a kickass new tv today. Gaming is now a million times better, since our old tv was about 24 inches.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #3259 on: July 20, 2014, 05:57:04 pm »
Best thing I read on the Internet today.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMb00lz-IfE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMb00lz-IfE</a>

Hmm. I know there are things that are subtly wrong with this video but I don 't know enough information theory/statistical mechanics/other stuff to fully explain them. It bugs me.
Σא

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #3260 on: July 20, 2014, 07:44:09 pm »
My thoughts exactly, too.  I am still pondering it - I do not take anything they said for granted, of course. They seem to be answering questions in the Youtube threads, so I can probably pose questions there if needed.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3261 on: July 20, 2014, 07:46:07 pm »
It's my birthday, and despite not liking this whole getting older thing, I'm pretty psyched to go out and have dinner with family and friends. I plan on pigging out on wings, BBG ribs and cake. :)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3262 on: July 20, 2014, 08:46:02 pm »
It's my birthday, and despite not liking this whole getting older thing, I'm pretty psyched to go out and have dinner with family and friends. I plan on pigging out on wings, BBG ribs and cake. :)

HAPPY DAY OF SPAWNING!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #3263 on: July 20, 2014, 09:08:03 pm »
Joyeux anniversaire! Vieillir suce.

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #3264 on: July 21, 2014, 02:27:21 am »

HAPPY DAY OF SPAWNING!

Thank you, Sir Raptor.

Joyeux anniversaire! Vieillir suce.

Merci beaucoup. And yes, it does indeed. Still no gray hairs, though, so I think I'll be good for another few years.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #3265 on: July 21, 2014, 05:06:46 am »
I got into the Chemistry class I need to retake this fall, and so long as I get a good grade will be able to get my Associate's and transfer elsewhere (planning on Evergreen State College in Olympia, maybe the Tacoma campus... but preferably the real one.)
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #3266 on: July 23, 2014, 01:17:11 pm »
I bought a pair of these headphones and they came in today! The sound is AMAZING compared to pretty much everything I've tried before (mono headsets suuuuuuck). Now, unfortunately, the build quality is a bit funky, they were 3D printed after all, and there are some plastic things broken on the band, but the package seems to have been roughly handled during shipping, so I blame the post office. Sucks, but they sound great!

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3267 on: July 29, 2014, 01:49:17 pm »
After what feels like a long, bloody war, I have finally been granted in-state tuition.  Financial aid will be awarded in a few days, and I'll finally be back in the education game.  The relief I'm currently feeling is fucking palpable.  I was afraid this was going to eat into my visit to my family, but it won't!  I can actually enjoy my time there.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #3268 on: July 29, 2014, 05:50:27 pm »
I got a surprising call from a bearings company (as in ball bearings and the like) and they want to talk to me... this could be verrrrry good for me...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
« Reply #3269 on: July 30, 2014, 04:51:59 am »
I was on a winning spree at Mah Jongg at work today. Made one of my worst days a whole lot better.