Author Topic: Heretics at the train station  (Read 13221 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Heretics at the train station
« on: November 07, 2018, 03:40:51 pm »
For the past few days, when I have gotten off at the train station by my college, there have been Jehovah’s Witnesses promoting their false religion. I am very fucking angry about it because Jehavoah’s Witnesses are heretics for denying the Trinity and hell and for being unpatriotic traitors to America for not serving in the military and not saluting the flag. They should be banned for being unpatriotic.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Heretics at the train station
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 03:49:21 pm »
So you're against freedom of religion and freedom of expression. I see.

Any other amendments you're against? The 14th? The 19th? The 26th?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 04:27:34 pm »

The 14th, 19th, and 26th Amendments are good though the Supreme Court should overturn their horrible interpretation of the 14th that caused the legalization of perverted sodomite marriages. 

Another amendment that should be amended to adapt to modern times is the 5th Amendment because terrorists and major gangs should not have the rights to not have to answer questions in trial during cross examination. The Double Jeapordy Clause should be gotten rid of because of modern forensic science that can prove whether someone who is acquitted is guilty of a crime. OJ Simpson is an example.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:43:17 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 04:30:09 pm »
I do agree that Jehova's Witnesses can go fuck themselves, though probably for completely different reasons that you do.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 06:46:23 pm »

The 14th, 19th, and 26th Amendments are good though the Supreme Court should overturn their horrible interpretation of the 14th that caused the legalization of perverted sodomite marriages. 

Another amendment that should be amended to adapt to modern times is the 5th Amendment because terrorists and major gangs should not have the rights to not have to answer questions in trial during cross examination. The Double Jeapordy Clause should be gotten rid of because of modern forensic science that can prove whether someone who is acquitted is guilty of a crime. OJ Simpson is an example.
Oh get bent you nosy little busybody! Other people's love lives or religions are none of your business.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 07:30:07 pm »

Oh get bent you nosy little busybody! Other people's love lives or religions are none of your business.

But perverted sodomite marriage is not true marriage because marriage is meant to be between one man as one woman for the purpose of procreation.

And Jehovah’s Witnesses are the government’s buisiness because they are unpatriotic traitors to America for not saluting the flag and being exempt from serving in the military.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:36:28 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 10:09:01 pm »
Off day? Usually you troll better.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 10:27:13 pm »
And Jehovah’s Witnesses are the government’s buisiness because they are unpatriotic traitors to America for not saluting the flag and being exempt from serving in the military.
Everyone's exempt from serving in the military, genius. Conscription hasn't been a thing since Vietnam (and that's the way it fucking well should be).

Of course, I do agree that were conscription a thing, "my imaginary friend says so" should not be a valid reason to get out of it. But again, moot point seeing as it's not a thing and I very much want it to stay not a thing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2018, 12:16:45 am »
But perverted sodomite marriage is not true marriage because marriage is meant to be between one man as one woman for the purpose of procreation.

1. Are you saying heterosexual couples who marry who can't conceive aren't? Because if you do it looks like a whole lotta incel sour grapes to me, well-the same goes for gay marriage.

2. Plenty of other Americans don't salute the flag or serve in the military, they're still citizens of that republic because you can still participate in and not betray a nation without doing either. Lots of people do things for their country that don't involve empty gestures like pretending to tip your nonexistent hat at a flag.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2018, 03:40:20 am »
The trinity is a heretical idea.  Nothing in the bible supports it, it's just something heretics invented later to justify infecting Christianity with polytheism.  God will send you to hell for believing in it and his ADOPTED son Jesus will agree.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2018, 03:42:48 am »
Oh and it's unpatriotic to say it should be illegal to be unpatriotic.  America was founded on freedom of speech/belief/conscious.  To be a patriot you must support such freedoms.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 03:50:16 am »
You're all heretics.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2018, 04:05:30 am »
There is only one God and he is The Demon Sultan Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God and Yog Sothoth is his gate.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2018, 04:20:10 am »
Crikey, I've been reading that wrong for years. I thought it was Yog Sothoth is his mate and thought "aw, sweet. Shambling monstrosities bonding!"

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 07:52:31 am »

1. Are you saying heterosexual couples who marry who can't conceive aren't? Because if you do it looks like a whole lotta incel sour grapes to me, well-the same goes for gay marriage.

2. Plenty of other Americans don't salute the flag or serve in the military, they're still citizens of that republic because you can still participate in and not betray a nation without doing either. Lots of people do things for their country that don't involve empty gestures like pretending to tip your nonexistent hat at a flag.

1. They are validly married as long as they marry with the intent to produce children but then realize after having sex that they can’t conceive.

2. Art Vandelay made a good point on how everyone is exempt from the military unless there is conscription but that we’re conscription a thing, religion should not be an excuse to get out of it. However saluting the flag is a sign of respecting and honoring your country. Jehovah’s Witnesses don’t believe in doing that.